Is this any good?

Is this any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABXSwsnlmPc
youtube.com/watch?v=XK6_CH1cH3M
youtu.be/KYKPc-DooNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's excellent yeah. Hilarious, very hip hop. Gives it to both/all sides like South Park. I didnt watch the last, creator-less season though.

nigger humor

1-3 are

Alrighty

Surprisingly, yes. I thought it would be a liberal circlejerk but it puts blacks in the wrong just as much, if not more then whites.

K so?
The animation looks really nice so I'll check it out.

Season 1-3 are god tier adult animation. Don't bother watching season 4, it's not worth it.

Why is season 4 bad?

It delves into shit tier humor basically. The callbacks to previous seasons felt unjustified, bringing back characters, plots, and references for seemingly no reason, such as Stinkmeaner, nigga moment, Grandpa falling in love with a whore, etc. There are maybe 1-2 good episodes, but most sucked and aren't worth watching.

>lampoons black culture and shits on BET
>"it's nigger humor cause there's black people in it"

you really think he watched the show? just some middle-school Cred Forums-tard

Aaron McGruder left the show.

Cred Forums is filled with closet faggots

>its not gay if its a feminine penis
Fuck off lol

Can't even browse it without seeing dicks

the fight scenes are based
youtube.com/watch?v=ABXSwsnlmPc

>Praise White Jesus for all of this positive black shit y'all
The first three seasons are hilarious and manage to have a moral without being preachy.

The first season is pure gold.

>The Kumete?
[Kung fu noise intensifies]
Great running gag.

so you're just in middle school? You'll grow out of edgy /r/Cred Forums humour soon enough.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

I'm the op lol I'm not the kid who said nigger humour lol

>now repeat after me the holy phrase, nigger get your black ass outta here
I've never laughed so hard in my entire life

Definitely one of the best animated shows of its generation, and well worth a watch even if you're massively detached from the African American base and don't get most of the humor.

READ NIGGA READ

oh well, go watch boondocks because it's really good. EP 4: Granddad's Fight is a personal favourite.

>EAT A DICK!?!
>NO YOU EAT A DICK, NIUGGGAH!
That whole episode was comedy gold.

youtube.com/watch?v=XK6_CH1cH3M

>Zaitoichi... The blind nigga samurai

>Cristal, who is this person?
>nigga are you deaf?
holy fuck

dude that entire fucking sequence is one of the best. Huey is one of my favourite characters of all time.

boondocks managed to capture everything awesome about anime then fuses it with underground hip hop culture. It's like the perfect storm of coolness.

Feels were had
Tears were shed

>tfw you don't go to jail and get anally raped

Haven't watched season 4 and don't plan to, but memes aside I would earnestly use the term "kino" for some episodes for fantastic social commentary significance.

Very nice. Reminds me of the fights in cowboy bebop, only it's funny

>I calls him Chris Handsome

Anti-white show pretending to be a satire about niggers retarded behavior.

Huey is supposed to be the main character, the voice of reason and it's again the regular afrocentrist pro-farrakhan five percenter marxist black panther douchebag who can't be racist because is a negro and eveything is whiteys's fault.

Uncle ruckus is the single best part of this entire show.

One of the few shows Cred Forums has reached a consensus on as a genuinely good show.

So, those are Huey and Riley's parents right? It doesn't look like granddad when he was young

I always assumed it *was* grandad and his late wife

Grandad's delivery gets me everytime "thank you, boy."

>nigger humor
The exact opposite actually.

It's pretty well written and not intensely preachy. It has a very nuanced understanding that most people aren't racist, just sort of ignorant of everyone else. Some of the later season lacks the creator though so fuck that.

youtu.be/KYKPc-DooNo

Yes, season 4 is terrible though

and?

>tfw I used to watch this shit every night

It really does look like a young Robert. But I mean Robert's son looking like a young Robert isn't far-fetched.

Yeah, i guess it's ambiguous.

Adult Swim should really bring it back as part of the weekly lineup. And show a little bit of classic anime on weeknights.

>everything awesome about anime

Agree with this. Also surprisingly good character comedy in the less satirical eps

WE

WUZ

SELF-AWARE BUT ALSO SEMI-PRETENTIOUS SAMURAIS N SHIET

MODERATELY-INTELLIGENT YET OFTEN PLAY ON THE HYPOCRISY AND INTRICACIES OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY WITH ANIME-LIKE PRESENTATION TO FURTHER ILLEGITIMITZE THE INTERNAL PROBLEMS AND SHORTCOMINGS OF BLACKS LIVING IN HOODS N SHEEIT

It shits on blacks as much as whites, triggered much?

If you are watching on netflix just know they don't have the BET episode or the episode mocking Tyler Perry

>I likes ya, and I wants ya

the dude in background going "HE LIKES YA" kills me every time.

>some people unironically think Huey is a voice of reason character

okay show

not only that, it shits on Huey and his views/ideas/methods so much for a character who is supposed to be the "100% correct voice of reason"

It is basically Dindu humour made for an open discrimination and hatred towards whites. People who liked this trash are obviously blacks or leftists with t-shirt #blacklivesmatter and shit like that. Don't bother and watch World Peace instead

>He's never watched the show before

>World Peace
>DUDE REDPILL LMAO XDD

Have fun with your meme ideology there, kiddo

it is not like that, aaron mcgruder is liberal but he pokes fun at liberals

>Mad Liberals with no arguments

As usual

Wow, so original, I bet he's soooooo mean to liberals!

hello /r/the_donald

we were actually discussing a TV show not Cred Forumsitics so goodbye