"How the fuck can white people sing the blues? What do white people have to be blue about, anyway...

>"How the fuck can white people sing the blues? What do white people have to be blue about, anyway? They went down to Banana Republic and found they were out of khakis?"
-George Carlin

How much nigger cock did you think Carlin smoked in his day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5i1W0z2Zdqs
youtube.com/watch?v=x2aHwvRSAzY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HV_2A7x2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What do white people have to be blue about?
>His whole act was a white guy griping about society

>implying he wasn't speaking the truth

really makes you think

Yeah, it sure is hard reaping the benefits of white technology, busniness, and social structures once they handed it to you on a silver platter. Just look at what asia has done since the west educated them.

Really is the white mans burden to help the entire world. Sure is hard on the back.

>it's an alt-right zealot tries to evangelize beyond gamergate audience thread

It was the 90s user, whites thought they'd be rich forever on their stock investments

>I love seeing a big fat white asshole in a suit smoking a cigar. You know what it reminds me of?
>Some big business asshole, sitting around all day sucking on a BIG BROWN DICK
>You know what a just reward is for cigar smoking? THROAT AND MOUTH CANCER
>Take a big long drag into that empty overpriced suit of yours and blow it out your big fat ass

Ehhh. If it gets him a mile or two down the road hes happy to take a shot in the mouth.

Hating Carlin for his 80's-90's standup in 2016 is the same thing as retroactively down-rating Falling Down in 2016. I hope you guys realize this.

Hating Carlin for his standup in 2016 is the same thing as being a complete and utter faggot numale postironic transhipster

>since the west educated them.
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

You can't be given technology and just succeed. Parts of Asia only took off because they were smart and creative enough to use and invent things based off of tech given to them. People have been throwing money and tech at Africa for 100 years and it's still ooga booga land.

but he's right.

>Hating Carlin for his standup in 2016 is the same thing as being a complete and utter memes memes memes and more meme

what did he mean by this?

me too, have you heard how china has almost figured out the car now?

>People have been throwing money and tech at Africa for 100 years and it's still ooga booga land.
kek

>not adoring a self-hating white male means you're a nu-male

Sure, buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=5i1W0z2Zdqs

Come on man, asia just sits at the front of the class. Africa and latin america are shooting spit wads at one another and smoking weed in tbe bathroom

youtube.com/watch?v=x2aHwvRSAzY
What did he mean by this?

>t. triggered fembois

Really good point but no one will listen. Everyone wants a reason to be offended.Because when you get offended people start giving you what you want.

why would i retroactively down-rate falling down

I'm a triggered femboy for thinking male feminists are pussies?

I don't think women are superior to men, nor am I ashamed of being white. George Carlin both did the former and was the latter.

Shut up nu-male.

I gotcha. Virtue signaling self-flagellation was trendy in the 90s.

How can I possibly judge that? I mean, it was the current year at the time and everything.

>I GOT THEM DIRTY DOWN LOW OLD FASHIONED GEORGE-CARLIN-DONT-LIKE-MY-KHAKI
>
>
>
>
>
>BLLLLUUUUUUUUES!

t. triggered cuck worshiper

Only nu-male here is you, praising a male feminist like Carlin.

>actually believes 100 % of everything a comedian says

Carlin wasn't a male feminist, he was a burned out hippy who got extremely bitter with age. He didn't think women were better than men or blacks are better than whites, he hated everyone and everything and wanted to see Western Civ fall into the oceans. His idea of a good time was following MSM thru a Habbening.

It's a crime that he died 8 years ago he would be in his full blown glory today.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HV_2A7x2M

Carlin seemed to hide his powerlevel

>men are stupid
>women are crazy
>women are crazy because men are stupid

I mean he's not wrong, he's talking in generalities. Generally, men are stupid and women are crazy. It's the old saying "a person can be smart, people are stupid" individual vs mob.

>350 million Islamic extremists at least worldwide
>about equal to the American population

kek he ain't wrong

fanaticism was beaten when we bombed the fuck out of those japs

numbers were beaten when christians outnumber muslims by 10%

george carlin is a liberal retard faggot that doesnt knwo shit

u wot?

It's nones fault you are a fat hate-filled Virgin with no girlfriend but yours.

Anonymous 09/23/16(Fri)12:47:26 No.74642300▶fanaticism was beaten when we bombed the fuck out of those japs

>>actually believes 100 % of everything a comedian says

Was he only pretending to be retarded?

>he was a burned out hippy who got extremely bitter with age

You got that right.

>Carlin wasn't a male feminist
>He didn't think women were better than men

He once said that there was no way God was female, because no woman could ever fuck up as badly as the one we have.

>or blacks are better than whites

He defended Katrina looters, insinuated that white people were inherently lame, constantly played on white guilt, and even condemned cultural appropriation. Dude either a hack pandering to liberal crowds, or simply a proto-SJW. Anti-SJWs who somehow think that Carlin would be on their side today are delusional when you look at his track record.

>he hated everyone and everything and wanted to see Western Civ fall into the oceans

Translation: He was a wannabe edgy try-hard who posed as a nihilist, despite defending blatantly liberal values. He hold a single politically incorrect opinion. Dollar store misanthropy is not politically incorrect, by the way.

u wot?

I'm a fat donut-filled virgin

>
>Anonymous 09/23/16(Fri)12:47:26 No.74642300▶
>
>fanaticism was beaten when we bombed the fuck out of those japs
>numbers were beaten when christians outnumber muslims by 10%
>george carlin is a liberal retard faggot that doesnt knwo shit
Anonymous 09/23/16(Fri)12:47:26 No.74642300▶fanaticism was beaten when we bombed the fuck out of those japs

>Carlin
>Cucky Louie
>Both self-hating white dudes

Why did it become cool to hate on your own kind while letting other races cuck you and berate you?

And then people wonder why America is going to shit.

u wot?

Fuck, so many typos

*Dude was either a hack pandering...

*He didn't hold a single politically incorrect opinion

>we beat fanaticism in WW2 when we bombed them
>more fanatics in the world than ever
>christians beat muslims lol
>the crusades lasted for centuries and actually never ended

boy are you sure one stupid fuck

It was a joke, you alt-right numales. And it was the 90's.

and this is how i know your a fat worthless faggot

>retroactively down-rating Falling Down in 2016

wut?

It was proof that fanaticism could be defeated with the proper response you numb skull.

You actually think there are more fanatics in the world now than during mao and stalin era politics?

some SJW rottentomatoes wrote a 1800 words essay today critiquing Falling Down

Same poster I am as well and I stop blaming other for my faults a long time ago. You want a good go find one just talk to them and let them do all the talking they like to talk and treat them like normal human beings you be in the pants in no time.

Aww, did I hurt your feelings by blaspheming your atheist prophet?

Fucking auto correct

Considering there are at least 500 million Islamic extremists alone, yeah I'd say so. Or at least as many.

I think you can do better than that, don't you? If that's all you got don't even respond next time bud, to me or my wife's son.

yeah shut up you moron next time you call me an idiot over the internet im going to knock your lights out

Mid to late 2000s i'd say

Seriously though, how can you listen to and not cringe like a bitch?

The guy was raised by a single mother, and boy does it show. He had a real, deep-seeded contempt for masculinity.

I frankly don't understand how you can look past this, and look at him as some bastion of profundity.

He's absolutely correct

He says you can't beat numbers, Japan never had the numbers to beat America.

White people can't beat muslim numbers.

>Considering there are at least 500 million Islamic extremists
couldnt you have at least wiped the shit off this number before you pulled it out of your ass?

But we easily could wipe their backward shitholes off the face of the earth user

The man was funny so who cares.

>"As I said, I got nothing against the feminists."
>"In fact, I happen to agree with most of the feminist philosophy I have read."
>"I agree for instance, that for the most part, men are vain, ignorant, greedy, brutal assholes who've just about ruined this planet because they're afraid someone might have a bigger dick out there somewhere."

B-But George Carlin would be an anti-SJW if he were alive today...

Its a funny joke and largely true

These days everyone wants to play the victim

>It's a retard pulls out buzzwords because Leftist dogma is being questioned.

Sure is hard being a minority leeching off a superior society, that blacks or other shitskins could never produce on their own

Sure is hard receiving tens of thousands of dollars of welfare benefits that you never need to pay for

except he is wrong in every fucking way, and he's a typical retarded cuck who should be killed.

eh
I doubt it
There is nothing new about SJW's, and Carlin was a massive life long liberal.

Remeber back in the 50's the supreme court was filled with communists who were calling seperate white/black schools, WHITE SUPREMACY, while arguing that blacks are magically worse off if they aren't in school with whites.

Liberalism has always been madness. They started a civil war over civil for christ sake.

slavery*

>What do white people have to be blue about
blue balls

what does the modern colored man have to be blue about? his welfare check coming late? losing his ebt card?

When he says white people he's referring to upper middle class boomers and yuppies. This would be obvious if you actually listened to Carlin.

The greatest irony of the Cred Forums bandwagon skinhead is they spend every waking moment obsessed and butthurt about hating others so as to convince themselves they are inherently superior by virtue of birth to overcompensate for the fact they are huge fucking fat fuck losers with no job, no friends, nothing, literally the most inferior shit poor excuse for a human being of any color.

It's all just a defense mechanism against reality. They are basically mentally ill and overcompensating for their personal failures which is why they are always so single minded and deranged over every single thing and constantly butthurt when anything doesn't validate their world view. They need constant reinforcement of the mentally ill world they created in their minds where they are some specimen of superiority and every single thing that threatens that fantasy sets them off into a flurry of butthurt. For example, something as mundane as a george carlin joke.

You may now proceed to post frantic chanspeak replies where you prove the point.