What went wrong?

What went wrong?

IS THAT EY UH PS VITA

literally nothing

Everything after season 2 was a mistake.

Honestly, they should have kept him as a Senator, it was way more interesting.

They went full equality.

Show got SJW'd up like there's no tomorrow.

Season 1 was great. Season 2 sucked (no one gives a fuck about a stupid chink bridge). Season 3 was shit too (more like a romance show). Season 4 was good again.

S1 and S4 were the best because in those it shows Underwoods struggles, how he manages them, how he influences people, how he competes with others and makes it to the top. This is what the show does good. They should have sticked to that and not include this weird shit (gay sex with meechum etc).
I like the presidential campaign so far. Conway adds a lot to the show.

>Honestly, they should have kept him as a Senator, it was way more interesting.
I partly agree but it was also more interesting because the plot was simply better at those times.

Season 4 gave me cancer

Season 3 and 4 were complete trash and it isn't going to get any better. Robin Wright is an Executive Producer now on top of directing. The original showrunner stepped down and the two SJW writers who came on during Season 3 will be taking over as co-showrunners.

Show is dead in the water, hasn't been good since Frank declared his intention to lord over the desk in the oval office at the end of Season 2, then never followed thru on that promise.

>im afraid of gay sex
closet fag, give that boipussy up to Spacey

>Conway adds a lot to the show
no he doesn't, he's not even used right and the actor sucks balls

Show went away from being about Machiavelli to being about Machiavelli's incompetent bitch wife and her homosexual nu-male husband

>Frank is a literal cuck
DROPPED

>i'm white trash
>i'm soo white aren't I

It was race/gender/homosex baiting the whole time in season 4.

became less about a social commentary on our modern political system to a "what-if" story about the Clintons.

Netflix giving into feminism by making Claire a main character.

>a "waht-if" story about the Clintons

more like a loose adaption about the Clintons. I can totally see Bill and Hill up at 330 am in their Georgetown dorm up in the dark by an open window passing a joint back and forth, laying the groundwork for a political dynasty.

And then Hillary goes and gets knocked up by Webb Huebbel while Bill dicks down every bimbo in sight

It became House of Cucks

>im afraid of gay sex
>closet fag, give that boipussy up to Spacey
It was just unnecessary to the plot to display Underwood as a bisexual, sick pervert with weird fetishes. And you're a huge fucking idiot for not seeing it and also for defending it for the sake of political correctness.

In the original series, the Urqhart always had an enemy to defeat- first season the PM, second the King, third his own party (as is what happens in British politics when a PM sticks around for too long; Thatcher)

Once Underwood becomes President there's no real set challengers anymore

I don't even get why they did this. Why did this boring writer guy needed any more time in the show? I don't give a fuck about Clair and her fucking John Green tier bull

I wish they showed the beheading in S4.

And you're a huge fucking idiot for bitching about a 10 second scene two years after the fact, especially when it was one of the pivotal moments that bound Meechum to Frank. In fact it was the final nail, after that Meechum was cemented to both Frank and Claire and ultimately Meechum gave up his life for Frank.

It's not about establishing Frank as a bisexual pervert with sick and weird fetishes, we all ready knew that from Season 1, in the scenes with Zoe and the Sentinel episode. This was about Meechum.

Seasons 1 and 2 were fantastic. Season 3 was good until the fag in Russia decided to hang himself for no reason, and the show immediately went shit.

We should have seen it coming with the hints of mary sue we were seeing in Claire, and after her outburst in Russia, the mary sue went full blown.

I'm half way through season 4, and so far it's mostly terrible with tiny bits of good every so often. Claire is still a mary sue even though she makes objectively stupid decisions constantly, like demanding to be vice president. At least both meechum and gay-for-car neo nazi jerk off instructor are dead.

>This was about Meechum.
I get that it was to finish the bond between him and the Underwoods but it was the dumbest way to create this bond. It was so dull and unrealistic. Especially when it NEVER god mentioned or somehow pointed towards again.

>Especially when it NEVER god mentioned or somehow pointed towards again

Yeah that was pretty lame. You can kind of feel it when Meechum tells Doyle not to embarrass Frank. You get the impression there that Meechum would gladly kill him in a second.

Only good character passing through

Forgot to add that characters are constantly acting out of character, though this was somewhat still a problem back in season 2.

Has anyone realized that the actors look WAY more attractive in the show than it real life? Both males and females.
Do they have some sort of special lightning?

Jackie Sharp

And Condways wive

Literally Tim Kaine

>implying Tim Kaine isn't an Underwoodian character
>successfully schemed and wheeled and dealed his way from the chair of the DNC to VP nom
>when Hillary wins and inevitably succumbs to her illness he will become President without even a vote cast in his name
>last name Kaine
>as in Cain and Abel
>Cain killed Abe
>seems entirely disinterested and uncaring and unsupportive for Hillary's health concerns

He's the biggest snake of all

The stupid book writer guy.
I fucking hate that actor he's such a creep. I hope they kill him off in the next season.

I meant his personality, I can't not think about Blyth when I see him in an interview

I like when he became pres. Tbh I think he was based on Gerald Ford, they should've had him fall over or something to pay homage.

Official season rating:

1>4>2>3

But the ending of s2 is literally one of the best moments ever happened on tv.

Oh ok yeah. I see a of Blythe in Biden too. Biden seems to be the definition of door mat VP.

Yeah that was pretty enjoyable. Blythe didn't do nearly as bad as one would have expected, from what I remember

>Biden seems to be the definition of door mat VP
No way, don't you remember the VP debates? I mean all VPs are "doormats" in essence because they're purpose is literally waiting for the pres. to die, but Biden is hilarious.

I still don't get what the fucking point of the book parts in S3 was. In fact most of S3 was just relationship garbage and dumb plot progressions.

I was glad when he was gone and then he fucking comes back in S4 and turns into an even more important character.

>watching the debates
>let alone the VP debates

nah i got better shit to do, like jerk it to my furry trap collection and collecting my own semen in water bottles

he's the worst character in the show.

his shitty dull drawn out scenes that literally serve no purpose