Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m5YhtbKJwhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BACK IN 2013s
I WAS IN A VERY FAMOUS TV SHOOOW

This is sad.

>HEY XBOX FIND ME A CUNNY BUT FIRST FIND ME A JOB
What did he mean by this?

I have no idea. It looks stupid and Cred Forums memes the fuck out of it which usually means it's shit.

THANKS XBOX

its the same thing as with sonic, thomas the tank engine and the joker.

It tickles a certain part of the autismic brain.

because DUDE 80'S LMAO

XBOX KEEP ME RELEVANT

XBOX! BUY ME A PS4

>Netflix
>"80s is cool" pandering to people who barely lived in the 80s

I wonder why

>successful tv actor enjoys event television
wow so sad JUST what a loser

XBOX DEFEND ME ON Cred Forums

Should've bought a Wii U if he's looking for little girls to adopt

>Why are people obsessed with this show?
>what is propaganda

People miss the 80's. They miss a simpler time, for themselves at least. They miss their childhoods and the culture of that time. The show reminds them of it.

Because the main character's a cute boy.

Cred Forums in a nutshell here, hasn't seen it, but like a lot of Cred Forums thinks it stupid because you know, memes.

It's extremely sad that this train of thought will dominate western culture for one or two more decades. Then the next generation will have absolutely nothing.

Which would be fine if 95% of the show's fanbase weren't born in the mid nineties.

Cred Forums memes the fuck out of a shitton of movies, including legitimely good ones.

Literally the only people that are obsessed with the show are teens and early 20 year olds

Where in his post does he say, he hasn't seen it?

Millions and millions of dollars in marketing plus the show being decent.

At this point it seems its haters are more obsessed. People who watched and like this show obsess over it for like a week or so after they watch it, as is natural, the post watch high.

Those who hate it seem to spend months being butthurt. Contrarianism is a full time job apparently. Gotta take every opportunity to hate the thing others like so you can declare yourself above it all and overcompensate for your insecurities.

So what, I'm 22 and it wasnt until I was nearing my teens that we first got the internet and I got a mobile phone. My childhood was still in the same technological age as the eighties

I PLAYED JESSE PINKMAN
IN BREAKING BAD DONT ACT LIKE YOOOOUUU DON'T KNOOOOOWWW

>My childhood was still in the same technological age as the eighties

Nice bait.

So?

So the feeling of nostalgia is legitimate. Keep up

Of course it was, there was no significant developement in the 90s from the 80s that changed culture and lifestyles like the 00s did

Tbcq the fact that you think the 90's were "not so different" from the 80's proves that you have a millennial mentality.

Because it is a pretty good and fun 8-hours of TV?

Because in ST you dont see modern tech
-no cellphones
-no people writing in cellphones

for the average millenials ST is mindblow

youtu.be/m5YhtbKJwhA

Why is Dustin so knowledgeable?

so did they just abandon the other kid? he's never with them anymore

He's been doing shit for the IT remake

Aaron Paul cunnylover then?

No, I believe the far more important question to ask is WHY THE FUCK IS SHE WEARING A CUSHION OR PILLOW CASE MADE INTO A SHIRT? Seriously, its like the took something with a trim, reused it for the shirt and kept the trim on. She looks like a sofa cushion.

Also, why does the guy in OP's post always only talk about and want to do stuff with the girls and not any of the other kids? I mean, I can think of a likely explination but I'm just wondering if there's some official answer to this question.

>tfw have a wii u and receive a lot of friend requests from cunnies

Stranger Things is alright. The first episode is pretty good but after that I really on found myself interested in Wynona Ryder's character and the Sheriff.

I don't get the appeal of Eleven. Like she's good for a child actor but I don't get what makes her great or anything.

Why can't this stoner has been just leave her alone?

i dont know but im starting to get fucking sick of those kids, they are everywhere and they are annoying as fuck...good show tho

underrated post

These 3 are the only ones that don't have stuff to do.

finn will be at some con soon supposedly.

Nostalgia. America was great. Very few minorities.

Keep telling yourselves that. There are plenty of kids of the 80's who are in love with it and ache for a bit of the nostalgia it presents. Just because that's all you ever see on twitter don't make it so. And it's not like the 80's weren't fun and full of movies that aren't still beloved today. It's not hard to see why kids today would enjoy it too.

It's okay fella. We can make America great again.

>this guy...
EXCUSE ME DID YOU NOT SEE ME IN THAT EXTREMELY RELEVANT SHOW 3 YEARS AGO?

false advertisment

Where he said "it looks stupid"

>This guy....

Kek, she dint even know his name.

>this guy

tfw a low-budget kid show has erased you from popular culture