This is comfy af. I've only seen SO1 and now SO6, are the other seasons worth watching?

This is comfy af. I've only seen SO1 and now SO6, are the other seasons worth watching?

House > Asylum > Freakshow > POWER GAP > Coven >>> Hotel

Ignore everything after the power gap

this show is still happening?

heh.. remember when this was really popular and everyone was jerking off about it?

that didnt last very long...

i blame Kathy Bates...

It's pretty horrible, don't bother.

Asylum was great

Freakshow kind of dropped the ball

I haven't seen the others

Thanks bruh ill check em out

Asylum is the only season I would recommend.

The writing has seemed absolutely schizophrenic since then.

I liked Asylum, some things I would have left out, but overall it was enjoyable.

Coven was okay. I've seen it twice and don't need to watch it again.

Freakshow is my favorite, everyone here always hated on it, but it's perfect.

Hotel was pure shit.

>Freakshow is my favorite
Dude lets just murder everyone for no reason lmao

>Freakshow is his favourite
>Coven was ok
Well it's safe to say you're a blathering retard

Asylum is good. Murder house is really good. Coven was not too bad (surprisngly not full of girl power SJW messages). Freakshow I liked, but it kinda lost it's way at the end. Hotel wasn't very good, very style over substance, although it had its moments.

1 > 2 > 3 = 4 >>>>>>>> 5

>People hating on Hotel
Y'all niggas get fucked.
Gaga was hot. The vampires were interesting, especially the homicidal vampire children. Liz Taylor was my favorite character in the whole series. The goth music mix was so goddamn good I went out and bought it - Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, She Wants Revenge, Chelsea Wolfe, etc.
I was thoroughly entertained.

>especially the homicidal vampire children
Arguably the worst part of the entire thing.
They could have cut that part entirely and it wouldnt have made ANY impact on the rest of the story.
The Ten Commandmens Killer twist was dogshit aswell.
You could see it from miles away and the mid season reveal didnt really make it any better.

I hardly remember anything about Coven, what exactly makes everyone hate it so much?
As far as i remember it had a semi coherent plot from the beginning to the end, unlike Freak Show for example.
I hated Freak Show because they just threw in shit plot over shit plot and tried to mix it into a proper story.
They fucked up however.
The last episodes basically try to tie up loose ends by killing everyone off.

Coven started really strong and ended with a fizzle.
They had a lot of plot threads that they either wasted or ignored. Jessica Lange ended up hogging the camera at the expense of the other characters. Awkward handling of racism and sexism. Swamp Witch didn't deserve the ending she got.

It was fuck all like a horror film. It was just flashy music video TMZ gaga strutting down hallways with gay people

The Vampire kids were the worst part of it.

Gay

Kids shouldnt be on TV at all.

Coven is the only good one and even that is sort of fucked up in points.

Freakshow was pretty cool until towards the end(best intro), and I guess Asylum had it's moment.

Murder House is good, Asylum is amazing.

Coven, Freak Show and Hotel are soap operas for teenage girls so who gives a fuck.