Why did she take so much fucking screen time of the finale

Why did she take so much fucking screen time of the finale.
I FUCKING HATE HER

Other urls found in this thread:

mrrobot.wikia.com/wiki/Whiterose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Listening to Darlene telling her to fuck off made my peepee feel funny.

Who is this cum muppet? Seriously, bitch looks like something out of the Dark Crystal

I love her, I wanna fuck her while Alexa is encouraging me.

She's like the fun house mirror version of her mom.

More like what was the fucking point of season 2?

His conflict with Mr. Robot wasn't resolved at all, literally half of it didn't even really happen, and what the fuck is up with the dude played by that rapper anyways?

He was in prison with him, but he didn't shank anyone? And what was that about Elliott being held hostage and beaten to shit by the people who own the websit when it never actually happened? I mean generally there were some parallels between what happened in reality and what we were shown, but what about those things?

He ran ccleaner on his mind

It did happen, dude.
Everything you saw happen really happened, only in prison and not in his mother's house.
Ray was the warden and he had a pc in his office, he asked Elliot's help because he knew he was in for hacking. By helping taking down the site, Elliot got his sentence shortened for good behavior and he got out of prison.
Leon is affiliated with the Dark Army, he was sent from Whiterose to protect Elliot.
Yes, he did shank those guys.

worst character in the show

He sudo rm -rf'd his history

i've a feeling Esmail is setting her up to be the next Mr. Robot. she'll bust the group, become disillusioned with the FBI for punishing the hackers instead of Price and Whiterose, and begins working with the hackers soon after possibly breaking them out of prison. far fetched, but her character, as of the end of the second season, is rather lame.

as for you fucking hating her, grow up, child.

I FUCKING LOVE HER
SHE'S JUST LIKE ME

He pulled a echo off del C:\*.* \y on his synapses

>His conflict with Mr. Robot wasn't resolved at all, literally half of it didn't even really happen, and what the fuck is up with the dude played by that rapper anyways?

>He was in prison with him, but he didn't shank anyone? And what was that about Elliott being held hostage and beaten to shit by the people who own the websit when it never actually happened? I mean generally there were some parallels between what happened in reality and what we were shown, but what about those things?

these are the type of people that we share Cred Forums with. whenever you doubt this board has the lowest IQ of them all, well, here's proof.

Can't be true.
According to what we saw Elliot was locked away and physically abused after he discovered the site.

Wouldn't have been possible.
Also, according to the last episode White Rose got him out of prison early, and how the fuck would Leon have gotten out of prison after shanking 4 fucking people.

he's retarded but not wrong about the conflict with mr robozou

Someone beaten by guards in a prison and thrown in solitary is crazy far fetched your right

He probably was sent to solitary, dude

Yeah, the malware he built on that pc was for the execution of phase 2, so in a way it *was* because of whiterose that he got out.
As for Leon, like I said, he's connected to the Dark Army. Do you really think Whiterose couldn't get him out of prison? We will know exactly how next season, I guess

Dom's great. Best girl after Trenton and tied with Darlene IMO. People need to get used to the fact that most everyone on this show is awkward, it's just since we see things from Elliot's perspective his awkwardness is more cinematic.

>We will know exactly how next season, I guess

>implying

They literally just set up Dark Army as this omnipotent organization that can do literally anything. Esmail won't explain shit. It's basically his "i don't have to explain it, it's magic"

He took out the CMOS battery IRL

fSociety are going to reform under the FBI. look at the way it's going - Trenton is sick of hiding out, Darlene's bummed out and against the Dark Army, and Elliot chickened out. They'll become reluctant government sponsored hackers but ultimately the Darlene FBIfu thing goes both ways and they end up becoming their own faction with roots in the FBI to help protect them from the Dark Army.

Pretty much all of it really happened, actually, aside from the 90s TV show intro which was fucking classic. He just lied about the setting.

Can Whiterose get Hot carla out of prison? I want to see her again next season.

>Characters Welcome

yeah, i think that's the plausible long arc for next couple of seasons, assuming the show is renewed for more than one. the ratings haven't been stellar.

this user gets it

>implying season 3 won't be DA with Angela controlling Elliot vs fsociety and FBIfu

I legitimately enjoyed that dialogue

that conflict is what drives the show. it will not be resolved until the final season, if then.

what's the point of blowing up bad corp?

Was thinking the plan was going to be hijacking e-coin or some cool shit

Eh, I don't know man, I trust Esmail.
He will deliver. In time.

>what's the point of blowing up bad corp?
can't be a proper Fight Club ripoff without ripping of the ending, mate.

Hey, was the wardens IT guy an inmate or a prisoner, I was really sketchy on that part.

>He recharged his Samsung

Joanna is best girl by miles.

I like her!

Also I kind of foresee Leon pulling the "assassin with a heart of gold" thing. Mobley and Trenton are forced to be moles but Leon ends up coming around.

Villains for S3 will probably be more Angela/Wellicks than Whiterose too, who might pull a "shit you guys are taking this a bit far even for me" sort of thing.

> worst character in the show
>Not Angela

>Was thinking the plan was going to be hijacking e-coin or some cool shit
That seems to be China plan.

Elliot and Tyrell are trying to destroy all the paper back up copies of Ecorps business

user, Joanna is a woman not a girl.

that "finale" was a load of horseshit

Guarantee people will fucking love Angela next season.

If e-corp survives the hack thanks to the paper records, that plan wouldn't really do shit.
Whiterose will probably get on that plan right after, I still think the brownouts are happening because of mining

so you reckon DA has infected millions of PCs with bitcoin miners and has a fuckhuge server farm in washington township?

holy shit dude, you are dumb as fuck.
do you even pay attention when you are watching something?

>it's the angela sucks meme

wew lad

angela is literally going to spend all of next season manipulating elliot

>Dom
>best anything

>Trenton "I'm a rebelious hacker but I still wear a fucking headscarf like the good girl I am"
>second best anything

does she have a cock?

why are you guys so obsessed with arab kristen schaal

I'm not sure how mining works but I think they do it with hardware made just for mining. Using infected PCs seems like an inefficient way of doing it and I don't think a server farm alone would be enough to cause the brown outs.

Man I don't know, I don't see whatever else might they be due to

kind of wish they did go full sci-fi with Elliot being an AI

Living in US where Muslim women literally get set on fire because muh trump makes wearing hijab a lot more punk rock than being some alt-right edgelord desu.

She's South Asian(the character comes from Iran but it seems like she's Indian as her real surname is "Biswas").

>Living in US where Muslim women literally get set on fire because muh trump makes wearing hijab a lot more punk rock than being some alt-right edgelord desu.

yes i'm sure that happens every day.

in new york no less

because she got into the FSoc for noble purposes, has a pretty grounded moral compass and doesn't want to get mixed up in any killing or kidnapping.

She's also super cute.

>Hates a pure, good looking white woman with great acting range...

nigger detected!

I agree. I hope we see more of her.

>I'm so quirky! I love putting things in my mouth!
>great acting range

They wasted a lot of time driving home the point that she's a loner that only cares about her job. Just like every other FBI character from everything.

One of the few women I consider actually hot

This is what has become of today's "men"

y isn't she steppin on my balls tho

Dude's a fag, that's why he phrased it that way. He's clearly attracted to her because she looks like an ugly guy.

It's going that way. And in places the US is occupying or "helping out in" loads of Muslims die every day.

t. insecure man-child.

Isn't she Jewish? She looks Jewish. Same with Carly Chaikin. Sorry to ruin your ~racial purity~, captain Nazi.

yes, all these reasons.

>It's going that way.
No it's not

>And in places the US is occupying or "helping out in" loads of Muslims die every day.
that's called war, muslims are already killing each other en masse, not like the problem would just go away if the US left.

Totally agreed nigga. She's a superpowered muh strog female character who doesn't fit at all in the setting.
She hot tho.

>superpowered

>goes home alone to cry and talk to a bluetooth speaker every night

you must be watching a different show.

she was able to find 2 people in a city just by thinking about really really hard

Do you understand WHY Muslims are killing each other "en masse"? Americans and desu westerners in general do this thing where they don't really into geography or history.

I suppose you're the real oppressed one here? I swear to fuck most alt-righters are the most sheltered fucks in existence.

she asked the waitress where people would go to eat at this time of night. There was only one place.

So the waitress has the superpower of knowing the area, apparently.

>knows the old lady needs someone to roll her joints
>finds out about the party by unwrapping code paper that has every reason to be there
>finds the lone shell casing
>survives TWO massacres
>gets the best of literally everyone she meets

I get that you want her to peg you. But she's shit as a character.

not that guy but I don't think you two are disagreeing here?

>the middle east would be a peaceful utopia if not for the white devil

The sunnis/shittes jews/arabs would be best buds if the US could just keep its hand to its self

Stop rambling you fucking nutjob. You're not special for understanding the history of modern middle eastern conflict, stop acting like a sanctimonious prick.

- what the fuck is the problem there? She knows how to roll joints therefore she's a mary sue? what a crock of shit.

- there was an address on the leaflet. again, literally no problem there.

- the FBI finds it, not just her.

- surviving massacres isn't a superpower, especially if you're armed and trained. she wasn't the target in either.

- if she gets the best of everyone why hasn't she figured out Elliot is the ringleader? also didn't get the best of White Rose.

all of these complaints are dumb.

This

She a handsome! HANDSOME!

saved

>swn declare you an infidel
>swn try to blow herself up while you're inside of her

It's not just the US though. It's the formation of Israel in the first place and centuries of colonialism drawing all these weird borders.

I'm not special, that's the fucking point. It's just that people are determined to project their western exceptionalist bullshit to the point of ignoring history.

The Middle East has always been a nexus of a myriad of different cultures, religions etc. so it's unreasonable to think there'd never been any conflict. But the modern conflicts are definitely very much rooted in western imperialism that only theoretically ended in the 50s and still hasn't in actuality(plus, the French still receive colonial taxes from North Africa).

obviously the Ottomans were a problem in of themselves, but a lot of how that got as bad as it was, was tied in with colonialism too(being flanked on once side by French colonies and the other by UK and others).

jesus christ, we get it, we know. stop going on about it.

I don't think the actress is Muslim though. She could be an Indian Muslim or Pakistani, not all Muslims buy into the modesty thing.

Sam Esmail is Muslim though or at least comes from a Muslim family.

>Sam Esmail
>not jewish

Arabs and Jews look exactly alike because they are the same crazy shitheads.

>two opposing tribal groups who differ on every single aspect of their culture
>are the same

oh gosh, shes a cute when she doesn't have that fucking retarded religious garb on

Get back to your english lessons Muhammad Al-fresca

not getting the hijab hate here.

her S1 scarfs were great if "inaccurate".

haven't heard that before. is that a jewish name?

>of all the gifts he sent, this is the greatest we ever received
Wasn't it the CTO's address? Didn't he sent all the presents? Because then she has to assume that Wellick is dead now? Why the setup then?

>implying Angela didn't take most screen time with her retarded staring

>Because then she has to assume that Wellick is dead now?
what

rami won an Emmy...

Wait a minute, the whole "bitcoin market website" was real? Why would a prison guard even do that on a computer in his fucking job?

found the Muslim

>who differ on every single aspect of their culture
>monotheistic desert people who don't believe Jesus is god, pray a set number of times per day, believe in male circumcision, keep strict dietary laws about cloven hoofed animals and keep women and men separate during worship
Yeah no similarities at all there

Why does Cred Forums hate strong white women?

the "greatest gift" is the info that his dead wife was pregnant.

it gave her ammunition to get herself beat up by the guy, thereby framing him as an abusive person who may have killed his own wife, and not Tyrell as the police suspect.

She assumed the presents were from Wellick, which is why she assumes he's alive. But it was the CTO who sent them? Or did he only sent the ultrasounds, and Taylor staged a call on the phone he sent Joanna to come from the CTOs place?

ok but the specifics of each of those points are very different.

So, the CTO admitted to having sent the ultrasounds, to freak her out. And Taylor's plan was to call from the CTOs location until Joanna finds a guy who can trace the call and pieces it all together?
Boy, could he have been waiting on that one

She's Hindu

In before Poo in the Loo

To her Tyrell is still missing.

But the gifts sent from the CTO are no longer a mystery, and she used the ultrasound against him.

that plot could've been told a little clearer, I admit.

Especially after the show suggested that she was going to frame her boyfriend for the murder by teaching him to strangle her.

Tyrell never called her. It was the CTO the whole time.

I bet he was hired prisoner admin or something. Hence why he knew about stuff but couldn't do the job itself.

>mr. robot
>first episode hes having sex with a girl

more like mr. normie

more like mr cuck because he got cucked by his best friend a few episodes later

Hipsters like headscarves too user

>keep women and men separate during worship

this is the one thing that kind of fucks me up desu. i dislike the gender segregation in modern islam. i kind of understand why it's there though.

What show are you talking about?

> two men in business suits in an empty fancy room
"We've got the President to do this, but he won't say it on the national."

"That COCKSUCKER, we own him, once we do this routine he'll be kissing my toes blah blah something about we got the dirt on him."
>Price nudges on his seat and makes a chair fart before prepping his lips again
"Ya know, politics. huh. it's a {insert haiku here}. Get China out of the Congo. Also get Jason Derulo for the event to entertain the kids because I totally have all these connections."

>insert title
>insert pseudo divergent song choice

>A character we have seen three times approaches one of the main cast

"You know, when I was a kid I had this idea that growing up means growing a beard"

>main character stare silently

"But then I realized it's all about a choose: the choose of eat or be eaten!

>secondary character leaves

"Think about it"

>another scene, there's Elliott doing laundry
>dark synthpop music playing
>Elliott talking to himself

"routine means the circle of life, life is uneasy to approach to a standpoint. We have to live with our fears. Connecting people isn't just meaningless 90s internet manifesto: it's also our worst fear"
>Mr. Robot approaches
"Man, this turkey sandwiches are amazing!"

>FBI agent approaches on of her collagues
"So you did have fun last night?"
"Yes, I accepted his cookie"
>Plot twist: Tyrrell nailed FBI loner agent

>Written by Sam Esmail

so around the beginning of season 2 i started thinking that tyrell was also elliot and in the end it seemed like it, but I guess theyre different and tyrell is alive, angelas role being given importance is kind of stupid to me and then that FBI cunt basically saying she knew everything about elliot and tyrell

rip trenton and fattie based joey badass

ebin desu

He probably framed someone else.
Leon was put there by DA (framed himself), it was timed so he'd get out at the same time as him.

Because of plot. But yeah, it was really fucking stupid

Trenton was best girl until she did the stupidest thing ever and undid the hostage's restraints.

BTC mining is done with specialized hardware (ASICs), but other currencies (i.e. Ethereum) can still be mined on graphics cards. Others can even be mined on regular processors.
>she

She's dead, son.

She's got a conscience. Elliot & Trenton are best waifus.

Is that Boy George

I think Elliot had less screentime than her, Angela and Darlene this season

"""conscience"""
No, Mr. Robot and Darlene's actions are more moral. She and Elliot just obstructs the rest of fs/da from proceeding

Gotta say, my only complaint about this season was Rami's lack of screentime.
Here's hoping next season will take care of that.

>ywn talk about you favorite Seinfeld episodes with Joey Bada$$

No, her time traveling AI form may die but her human host is squirreled away.

Why are all of the women on this show so odd looking?

Glad to see Boy George still gets work

most girls from big cities look the same. They have huge chins, big eyes, large foreheads, etc and get by with education and experience

I don't agree with that. Trenton and Elliot believed in the cause, they just weren't comfortable with how deep they were getting into flat out terrorism.

>it's the transgender faggot clamoring for the background trans 'character' like it's relevant again
You get btfo every time you post this. Seek mental help you literal faggot

> stealing jokes from a movie trailer
You should feel ashamed.

This, one of the only times I liked Darlene's character and it was almost immediately ruined by FBI voodoo magic and palm reading.

> it's the formation of Israel causing all of this conflict
Right. Except you mud fucks would be killing each other any ways over religious disagreements without Israel. Honestly it's really pathetic that you manage to keep killing each other over a 2000+ year disagreement.

2deep4u m8

> two different tribes following the same fucking religion only disagreeing on certain parts
Jews are just as insane as Muslims fighting over some shit hole the rest of the world stopped giving a shit about ages ago.

I hate her stupid potato face. Bitch is like a CSI character.

Season 1 = Elliot and Mr. Robot as the protagonists
Season 2 = Darlene and Angela were the protagonists
Season 3 = Tyrell's time to shine

He erased his history!

so did Ian McShane and Deadwood was canceled soon after. theshow also won a Golden Globe and that didn't help boost the s2 opening ratings. Emmy's don't mean shit ratings-wise, either, besides flukes like Mad Men, a show that had abysmal ratings until it won for best drama. what they do is help a network market the show to advertisers and raise the price for the time slot. it also gives actors who win it a higher profile. Snafu deserves that, but i doubt Mr. Robot's ratings will raise much come next May unless Netflix streams the first two seasons or something and gives the show a wider audience. the show is rather niche, anyway.

/rant

I hope that's true

finale had biggest viewership since premier at 0.8 mil and it's on USA.

I think(hope) Trenton becomes somewhat main, but I really want to see more Elliot again next season.

I want to fuck her while she watches me back with those dead-pan eyes.

>I think(hope) Trenton becomes somewhat main,
why? she's the most boring character in the show

God please, they need to make up for Tyrell's lack of screentime this season by actually having him as a main in season 3.

also if Sam could let someone else direct the episodes that'd be swell...

Sure, they believed in it, but they just hindered the rest of fsociety in practice. Does Trent actually add anything to the show?

CONGRESS DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING SKYLIGHT

THIS SCENE LOOKS LIKE IT WAS DONE ON FUCKING SONY VEGAS

Are we sure this whole thing isn't just a plot for the Chinese to take over the world?

Everyone knows Occupy was sponsored by Russia and got mega coverage and traction on RT. They even made an Occupy app

Spot the pleb

So it's safe to assume that Tyrell's dad was some kind of man in a power position, so the dude actually made it in Evil Corp through his work and not nepotism. I'm admiring that, he actually killed himself for the company, and now he is taking part in killing it.
Should have given him the CTO role desu Price

so he erased his history?

Wasn't

making an app = sponsorship now?

Occupy was a socialist liberal movement, hardly something Russia would want to align themselves with.

>Occupy was a socialist liberal movement

That was attempting to undermine the financial institutions of the US

>making an app = sponsorship now?

No, it's aid and comfort

I'm pretty sure 90% of Tyrell getting as far as he did was thanks to Joanna's influence on him and the last 10% was his own ruthlessness and skills.

Did they come out of the same mold?

its dust

just because it wanted to take down corporatocracy it doesn't make it a conspiracy by foreign nation states.

There's literally no link between the two.

>encouraged by Russian state television
>no link

Even if you don't believe me I'm making a wider point about "useful idiots", was this edgy teenage power trip that F Society embarked on just a way for them to be manipulated by the Dark Army, China?

Predictions on shit that will happen in S3:

>Trenton will become a "big player" and drag along Mobley in order to fight against the rest of FSociety and the DA
>Elliot won't resist Mr. Robot's and Tyrell's plans but in the back of his head he's waiting for the right opportunity to rebel again
>Angela will take up half the season's screen time silently staring at someone
>Whiterose travels back in time so he/she/it can give birth to Angela who is actually Whiterose's and Philip Price's daughter

>tfw no froggo bf

>tfw no lizard bf

all four of the cunts bored the shit out of me

she was actually the best of the bunch

Underrated Post

I enjoy Mr. Robot but this is so fucking accurate.

>it's a "character tells some random life story with a convenient moral lesson at the end to another character" moment

What about the pyromaniac girl?

And he wasn't even based Tyrell it was some form of pussy ass faggot Tyrell.

What distro does Elliot use?

>implying tyrell has ever been based

He spent the entire first season constantly fucking up, crying, getting berated, and ruining things for himself. The only difference now is that he's full homo for Robot.

>omg trans people are more than just their transyness
>omg i like this character only because they are trans

probably just Debian with Gnome and Kali for the h4ckz0r stuff.

the black dude and his helper were the warden and a corrupt guard, not inmates. That's why after the beating they were able to lock him up and also have him getting medical support.

The pyromaniac girl was the dancer twink in Alexander, that Colin Farrell abortion.

Would anyone ever beat Joanna at mind games?

I hope not. Her manipulating people gets my dick hard.

>He erased his browsing & download history!
really email?

>what the fuck is up with the dude played by that rapper anyways?

Leon, played by Joey Bada$$, was actually one of the best parts of the season. I'm hyped for more of him

Leon is obviously an assassin or muscle sent to watch Elliot's back in prison.
I don't know how he fucked up and let Elliot get beaten up by warden

why was this season so fucking boring?

Pacing went to shit. They could have condensed it but had to pad it out.

>Leon was one of the best parts of the season.
why do people keep parroting this?

I never thought I would have to experience that feel

>he put his jizzrag through the spin cycle

seriously esmail?

White Rose should Black mail the warden leon was just a Prisoner and could stop guards

This should be a Netflix series so the episodes would be realised all at once
Season 2 gets significantly better if you don't wait a whole week for more of the same shit

Leon couldn't be everywhere at every time, something not true for the warden and his crew. Elliot was snatched up in the dead of night by the warden's goons when they beat him, during which Leon would have been locked in his cell. After that, they threw Elliot into a solitary confinement cell, again, something that Leon wouldn't have had access to without some heavy support from the prison staff. Unfortunately for Elliott and the DA, the warden owned the staff and had them watching over his own illegal interests. Leon could use his DA connection to keep himself informed, supplied, connected, and armed, but that's about it.

Why did Angela recognise Tyrrell on the phone? Why did they expect Elliot to wake after getting shot? Is this supposed to be ambiguous?

>yfw Whiterose is Shendu

White Rose showed her something that made her very cooperative. I assume she filled her in on Tyrell's role in their plan.

and yes, it's ambiguous as all hell.

>inb4 that is actually an Angela from the future
>inb4 Angela experienced a time jump

She's not though she has the best motivation and honestly most relateable personality.

Moral conscience and homolust for Darlene.

Also cuteness.

She's trans Leon points her out.

What? I like her because she just burns shit. lol. I can relate.

maybe Tyrell only shot him in a non-lethal place since he knew the dark army could get him medical attention, he just needed him disabled for the hack

>Schizophrenia and Plot Holes: The TV Series

Where are the actual plot holes? Not just unanswered questions.

10/10 tvfu imo

>Making up reasons to hate a show: The post 3D IMAX electric boogaloo 2.

she can take it take it take it take it.

Get of your phone when you watch something, then you won't have to ask such stupid fucking questions

>first season
>pretty cool show about hacking and being a fucking retard

>second season
>DUDE REALITY ISN'T REAL LMAO
>stronk fbi womyn
>ninja nigger
>E R A S E D
>ohgodanotherfillersubplot.bat
>literally nothing happens: the show

mrrobot.wikia.com/wiki/Whiterose

>gender """"""""""pronouns"""""""""""" all over

KEK CITY

Meryl Streep's daughter.

>far right

surely her face could be smaller

>mfw talk page
i hate the neutral pronouns meme

>transgender
>not a crossdressing faggot

i cant keep up with word around me

Talentless just like her mother

>Meryl Streep
>talentless
shitposting has gone too far.

are you seriously pretending Leon isn't one of the best things to happen with Mr. Robot?

Honestly while there were some pacing issues there was so much great stuff this Season.

I just wish it felt a bit more consistent with the first.

>Leon have gotten out of prison after shanking 4 fucking people.
This show is about global conspiracies and hackers. Do you really think a Chinese government-backed hacker group wouldn't be able to get someone out of prison?
We also didn't even see the shanking in prison, so it's entirely possible that there were no witnesses and hacker friends can take care of video evidence.

The show is wild but holy shit you're dumb. How do you fucking eat cereal in the morning?

>i have to understand it or it's shit!
>it has to be dumbed down and explained for me to understand!

or you could fuck off, pleb

>Xe is a Chinese transgender woman with an obsession for managing xyr time.
>xyr

that is cringe worthy.

Meryl Streep's stunt double

She had, by far, the best story arc of the season. The finale really needed some resolution on that instead of the FBI/Darlene scenes dragging on for so long. Also, Romero being killed by a stray bullet is a shitty, shitty cop-out.

So wait is it confirmed that Romero was killed by a stray bullet?

I don't get Joanna trying to frame that one dude for murdering someone Tyrell killed when the FBI is after him for 5/9, not murder.

The 'rapper' is most likely an agent of the Dark Army, in prison to protect Eliot and then at the end of season 2 he is there to kill poo-in-the-loo and neckbeard. The setting was the only think that wasn't real.

dang he's done posted it again. Good sHit my good sir. Very Epic

The FBI thinks so

How did the FBI know Elliot was so heavily involved in 5/9 and how did they know about Shayla

I thought Shayla was more like an easter egg callback since she really had 0 significance to 5/9 at all.

agreed. white bois got the doo doo fever over her.

>talk page is literally everyone attacking the admin for forcing his belief through

kek wiki dramas are always higher ups not accepting how wrong they are

Shayla was a hidden FBI agent

Elliot falsifying his name to get into steel mountain, met with tyrell there, investigate elliot futher, see shayla, lives 2 feet away from him and ends up in a car boot outside a prison that just got hacked into

SAY THAT ABOUT MY WAYFU TO MY FACE NOT ONLINE, AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS

>dead body found in a trunk with cut throat next to another dead man who is the brother of one of the escaped convicts
>convict escape was the result of someone hacking security
>just so happens that dead girl is the neighbor of someone who was literally just busted for hacking, and is also suspected in the 5/9 hack
at the very least he would require questioning, i don't know why they wouldn't have brought him in yet

you arent supposed to like her, she is socially inept and fake

probably the guy being in infosec, having flown off the handle in that server room, and most importantly being the brother of darlene.

pretty sure they got most the info on that board thanks to fucking ollie

I would say it to her face, but it's too tiny and hard to find.

>characters like you are not welcome here
oh jeez email, come on.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WITH THE POPCORN MACHINE SHELL CASING?

WHO SHOT THE GUN?

What the fuck are these type of glasses frame called? Square? Round?

Fake glasses

horn rimmed

dick knuckle

What episode in S3 will include the Angelliotyrell threesome scene?

Bro, Meryl Streep is a national treasure

>autistic/pol/tard can't communicate without memes

When elliot took all the aderall how was he able to tell if leon was speaking backwards or not?

because he paid attention?

kek

Holy shit i thought ep10 was the season finale

But how could he tell the difference?

You type pretty good for someone with an obvious mental handicap.

wrong thread
>>>/got/

How can you tell the difference?

that's just a faggot in drag, a shame to real transgender folks

all records of ownership dipshit

I took adderall

Wait. So the island isn't purgatory and they didn't die in the plane crash in the pilot?!

>Mr. Robot, I'm FBI

What did she mean by this, famalamas?

>Sam Esmail hittin' this on a regular basis

>look, mommy! I'm acting

Mr. Robot, I'm FBI!

That she's Ray Finkle and tucking his peepee between his legs.

>Sees a crack in the wall
>a flight plan
>a quran with a bookmark in it
>gets to work on her poster board
>solves 9/11 before it happens

i love her

lol

Always uses kali

He wasn't. He was only on the board because of darlene and him being a known hacker. Shayla was there because of phone geolocation

He is on the list for questioning, but he's going to stay with DA

Why did Whiterose show her his dresses and then lie to her knowing she would know it?

Because she is trans. Look at the masturbation scene

>I Text And Browse the Internet While I Watch TV: The Post

You are so thirsty for her cock it's pathetic.

>I wanna fuck her while Alexa is encouraging me.

lol

it never happens again

>insert title
>insert pseudo divergent song choice
i like that