I think The Wire and Breaking Bad are the two best shows ever made

I think The Wire and Breaking Bad are the two best shows ever made.

What are your two favourite shows?

rectify(which I'm sure will change once this final season ruins it)
the fall by allan cubitt

thanks for keeping with the pic theme

>Breaking bad
wew lad

what the fuck is wrong with breaking bad being one of someones favorite shows?

>top 3
Breaking Bad
The Sopranos
Boardwalk Empire

I never understood the hype over The Wire. I thought it was pretty boring... oh, and I hate niggers.

I'm a cop in Boston. The realism is why I like the wire. I have not seen anything like it. Yup.....i am a pig I know.

But the show is almost scary how on the ball it is with lingo and procedure.

still catching dominicans selling crack near north station?

Keep up the good work, Mr. Officer

ya, mostly crack. Big spike in pills recently. Funny you say this, I work near canal and chardon.

Whats the worst area of Boston?

Battlestar Galactica
Leftovers

i see it hasn't changed one bit since 10 years ago when i left Boston, at least you're not patrolling around shitholes like Lynn

Being written by a former policeman and crime reporter gives it a realism unlike any other show. Most American cop shows are so shiny and perfect that they're boring.

east boston and mattapan. Unemployment = crime. really sucks. I'm from east boston so I get along well with the niggers and spics. we went to high school together. it helps that i'm not racist so they respect me and i respect them. I have brought them home after dumping there drugs since they are on parole. instead of arresting them i have asked to be made dinner. hey, pretty good deal.

The Sopranos
Barney & friends

I thought east boston was gentrifying. No?

Lynn is not as bad as it was when I was growing up. robberies are down and they opened a community center which helped out big time. Plus those catholic people give lots of free food there.

The Sopranos
Narcos

it is for sure. But we get lots of action there. I don't get down there much but from what I know it is pretty messy. the city is getting better for sure.

It seem's you're not aware of Cred Forums. You can't like popular things here.

I used to see the cops running behind niggers every day during some drug bust when i was walking back from school.or the time they burned a police car.
Glad to hear they cleaned up Lynn a bit.

ya, when I started 6 years ago it was starting to change. "community policing" does a fuck more than anyone gives credit for but it's what I have done since day one

seinfeld
curb your enthusiasm

there we go. Great shows.

Sopranos
Twin Peaks

These are the only correct answers.

reddit likes it so it is automatically terrible

t. shitposter

twin peaks was so fucking boring. couldnt make it through the first episode. deleted the torrent. but i did seed it for a bit if that makes you happy

but reddit likes Cred Forums : (