Liberal dems in Hollywood go on and on about respecting the LGBT community

>Liberal dems in Hollywood go on and on about respecting the LGBT community
>Won't go so far as to date a transgender woman to prove to society how normal it is

Is it because even they know that trannies are freaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynUjo99Gzbk
youtube.com/watch?v=ydB39qqdN-4
youtube.com/watch?v=SsMU77TwYM0
starmagazine.com/photos/keanu-reeves-caught-kissing-transgender-actress-after-a-dinner-date/
youtube.com/watch?v=rZA1A28CkTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's entertaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=ynUjo99Gzbk
youtube.com/watch?v=ydB39qqdN-4
youtube.com/watch?v=SsMU77TwYM0

Tolerance does not mean submission.
It's like saying Hollywood goes on about respecting gay people but doesn't actually become gay

>Keanu Reeves smashed this boipucci
>he's not politically outspoken at all
Whoa.

Not memeing

starmagazine.com/photos/keanu-reeves-caught-kissing-transgender-actress-after-a-dinner-date/

Was keanu reeves the homeless man he sucked off in the toilets for TV?

Keanu Reeves is a cool dude.

Eh he could do better
youtube.com/watch?v=rZA1A28CkTQ

Keanu probably lives under a rock and didn't realise who he was

>Alt-Right keyboard commando hates everyone
>Spends all day every day obsessively thinking and talking about blacks, jews, trannies

Is it because you secretly want to suck a she-male BBC while reading the torah?

Yeaaaaaaahhhhhh sure

The question is, did he know she was transgender? She is a pretty convincing trap, if I wouldn't know better I'd assume she is a girl

>Implying Keanu is gay and would fuck a tranny

Thanks for proving OPs point

>did he know she was transgender?
When he fucked her and her dick started flopping around was probably a strong hint

Excuse me, I'd like to interject for a moment. What you've called a dick is simply a feminine dick. A dick is a part of a man, but a feminine dick can belong to either a man, woman, or nonbinary mammal (unless, of course the individual chooses to identify as a non-mammalian creature, or an Inanimate object, or chooses to identify as a non-determinist who rejects the concept of free will, or as identifies as having no identifiable self) .

I hope you're educated now. Thank you for your time.

What a lad, I'd bang

I would smash that boipussy too tbH

>her

Martha Jones beat you to it

nice

Is that some Sense8? S02 when?

I dated a trans girl by mistake once. I wouldn't do it again.

yeah he is. i love that they both play hackers in TV. Esmail should get them to cameo in Mr. Robot.

hahaha fag

>Excuse me, I'd like to interject for a moment. What you've called a dick is simply a feminine dick. A dick is a part of a man, but a feminine dick can belong to either a man, woman, or nonbinary mammal (unless, of course the individual chooses to identify as a non-mammalian creature, or an Inanimate object, or chooses to identify as a non-determinist who rejects the concept of free will, or as identifies as having no identifiable self) .

That shit is just made up, though. By the same logic, I could just make up wacky, baseless definitions for new things and say that you have to accept that too.

who cares. hollywood is there to make entertainment, not give you your opinions on political and other issues in our society

So new it hurts

What happened?

That's a lot of mental gymnastics to not admit being bisexual.

Please return to reddit you humourless idiots

>What happened?

Nothing spectacular but, spoiler alert, turns out that they're mostly emotional wrecks.