This man was guilty of

This man was guilty of

>Shooting down a civilian transport ship with over 1,000 people on board
>Raising his weapon to a superior officer and committing and act of mutiny
>Consorting with a prostitute
>Jumping away and leaving the population of New Caprica alone and undefended for months
>Trying to convince Admiral Adama never to return to save the people stranded
>Needlessly sacrificing the Pegasus
>Torturing the woman he married by being in love with another
>Supporting Cylon integration with the fleet

Seriously, Lee was a clusterfuck

Other urls found in this thread:

popvinyls.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/IMG_9034.jpg
ebay.com/itm/LOOTCRATE-EXCLUSIVE-Guardians-of-Galaxy-Groot-Funko-Pop-Glow-in-the-dark-RARE-/171426769063
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't be helped, he was the admiral's boy

mfw I heard him talk in his real english accent

He'd make a great double for Tom Cruise. If they ever needed to do a wide shot and make Cruise appear taller, Lee would be the guy to do it

>Shooting down a civilian transport ship with over 1,000 people on board

There was no one on board (at the network's insistence) and it was carrying nukes toward the fleet.

Dick status: MUH

Boomer is best girl, all other opinions are objectively wrong

Action Stations, Action Stations
Set Condition One throughout the thread
We have a Faggot
I repeat, we have a Faggot

Never has another black girl made my dick feel the way she makes it feel

WHORES GET NOTHING

>you wouldn't download a gook slut on a riceburner

pleb

There is no word in the English language to describe how wrong you are

Cyclon Dane Cook disagrees.

>Dane Cook

The real Admiral was best girl. Not up for debate.

Looks like we've got some patrician taste in this thread

what is the episode that shows her working out in the gym and we get a nice view of her ass in sweatpants?

Someone please help me, I must find it, for science

I think it was in Season 3 when the Clusterfuck was losing his love-handles

My niggas

Cally is mai waifu

Was that before or after she became a constantly raging supercunt?
Though as I type that, I realize it could be applied to pretty much every member of the cast

she was cute

under that kind of stress, who wouldn't turn into a raging cunt? At least the ones that don't end up killing themselves

Didn't that happen over like 2 episodes? It felt like they just decided to get rid of the character being that Tyrol was now a cylon and they needed to move her out of the story line.

Dear Lord.......

Filthy cylon monotheist.

At least she got out on a high note

>shooting down 1,000 innocents

They were already cucked by cylon love and giving away their coordinates.

Also, fat Lee might have been the pinnacle of the last 15 years of television

Yup, nepotism rocks

>not wanting most to have Starbuck unleash all of her insane rage and alcoholism onto your cock

The fuck is wrong with you?

MAYBE GOD SHOULD COME DOWN HERE AND BEG FOR OUR FORGIVENESS

What is that, a scar?

my Starbuck fantasies always involve facesitting for some reason, I would love to eat her sweaty asshole after she came back from a long patrol while she insults me and tells me how frakkin worthless I am

>Fat Lee
>Pinnacle of television

smells like boiled cabbage

why does this fucking show start off so good and then turn into such a god damn trainwreck

no other series comes close

>Season 1: cute
>After Marrying the chief: literally the worst bitch in the galaxy
How does one character crash and burn so hard

that's actually an apt description of 95% of tv shows. Shit almost always runs longer than it should and turns to shit. I still enjoyed the majority of the final season, even if the final episode made no sense

But when it was good, it was fucking magnificent

Seasons 3 and 4 are like a completely different show.

Plus it doesn't help that they're stuck on a metal boat, eating nothing but kelp, with a crying fucking baby when they go home.

I wish they'd kept Cloud 9 and Pegasus. They would've gone a long way to making the show bearable.

Who wins in a fight, a fleet of battlestars or a fleet of basestars?

>It's a "Gaius is a bumbling fucking dumbass and digs himself a huge hole" episode
I always liked S1 Gaius the most. He wasn't as entertaining as sex cult jesus.

Battlestars, They could resist multiple nuclear impacts, where Pegasus practically cut a Basestar in half with regular ordinance during the rescue from New Caprica.

Assuming they have equal numbers the battlestars fuck the basestars sideways.

I never managed to finish it. FÄ°rst time stopped at the middle of 4th season and for second and third times I just stopped at the end of 3rd season.

>mfw lootcrate has a stupid battlestar galactica ship thing in it

fucking waste of an item

Just doing some squats

Revelations was a terrific episode in terms of tone
The way they transition from joy, elation and sheer relief to complete and utter despair was magnificent

I had a thing for Racetrack. Her character seemed like she was DTF.

What item? Probably a dumb keychain or a worthless pop figure

I hate steve

>you will never hotdog racetrack

popvinyls.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/IMG_9034.jpg

never even watched the fucking show and I get stuck with that shit

Well your priorities are fucked up anyways if you think lootcrate has anything worthwhile.

Dude, fucking sell it on ebay. Selling your unwanted items is really common, some of them go for a decent price especially if the are exclusive to that particular lootcrate.

I got a shirt and a batman keychain I'm currently using. Also a flash hood ornament thing which would get stolen the first time I put it on my car.

If you think $23 a month is a lot to throw away on a grab bag you might be poor

Actually thought about it but don't know if I want to be assed to make an account and shit for $10-15. Put it on amazon though since I already sell shit there

$23 can also buy me things I actually want

Yeah but I like getting mail it forces the mail man to talk to me since my mailbox is too small for the crate

I don't know about that item but i have seen lootcrate exclusive Pops selling for over $100 on ebay.

ebay.com/itm/LOOTCRATE-EXCLUSIVE-Guardians-of-Galaxy-Groot-Funko-Pop-Glow-in-the-dark-RARE-/171426769063

Sold for $117 Canadian

Shaky-cam in space is still stupid as fuck

Boomer/Athena was my Cyclonfu

She has really pretty eyes. Shame they killed her off.

It's beautiful, but he should be dead. They should all be dead. That shit is like a shotgun into space - there's no gravity to bring it back down.

Then again, the idea of aircraft carriers in space is absolutely ludicrous, nevermind that episode where Kara tells a fucked up Kat to floor it instead of gently coasting in to land.

It's so weird when people try and justify the dumb filler episodes where lee does stupid shit like become the fleets chef, the only detective, the only prosecutor etc

You need to really divorce yourself from fanboyism so you realize he was a bad and aimless character and it WAS NOT a trait

>become the fleets chef
CYLON

NICE AND FRAKKED

>becomes the fleets chef
Come again? I don't remember that

I watched 'til the end, but I was fed up of it after about 2 eps of season 3.

Trips confirm: if you don't squander your money on retarded stuff, you're poor