So we all agree that Ramsay was in the wrong here right?

So we all agree that Ramsay was in the wrong here right?

Enjoy your obesity

pizza shouldn't look like in cartoons and movies

this > whatever that is

there is no place for green in a real pizza, only shades of red/orange/yellow

we all agree that you're a stupid poopoohead

>Americans

No, but can we agree this guy was the best chef?

Anyone who legit thinks this is very fat, or overall disgusting.
That Pizza is very undercooked, the pizza is also covered in unreal amount of grease.

Why is the UK version so comfortable?

No, Ramsay was totaly right, that pizza was complete shit with excessive amounts of grease, cheese and there is no excuse for the crust to have uncooked batter in it.

>enjoy eating """""healthy""""" and dying of a Brain aneurysm

>very undercooked, the pizza is also covered in unreal amount of grease.
Exactly what I was about to say. I legit felt bad for Ramsay when I saw the segment.

jovial geordie is a good guy

Is this the episode of which the restaurant owner killed himself?

Mobile posting ban when?

Petrozza should have fucking 100% won season 4 of Hells Kitchen.
Also Will should have been Paul in Season 9.

POST YOUR FAVOURITE 'ZA

There is already a ban on mobile posters starting new threads

Should have beat*
My bad

Never had fresh basil on a margherita pizza? Literally heaven

No there is not.

I've been trying to start threads for the past three days on my phone

Prob because some fuckup on your network is spamming more unwanted CP all day and it drove the mods nuts

>The basil is blackened and not fresh

I'VE SEEN ENOUGH, SHUT IT DOWN

Heyzeus christos thats a heart attact waiting to happen

The grill in s4 was a qt though and Ramsay saw something special in her.

She seems to have become a pretty competent chef too.

I hate that Petrozza fucking died though, he was the coolest dude ever.

Could be

Ive made five threads these past couple days on my phone.

Turn on airplane mode, go to safari settings and clear website data (it's at the bottom) then turn off airplane mode, you should be all clear. I do this all the time to get around bans that I somehow picked up as a result of someone else's post.

He was right, but I would still eat the shit out of that 'za.

>pretending the mods do anything around here

Kek

>not having Cred Forums pass

>Paying actual money to post on Cred Forums.

>working for google for free to post on Cred Forums

Looks amazing. Gordon Ramsey is a faggot who eats like a woman. Stick to your cuisines.

slightly undercooked dough is the best though you dumb niggers

>undercooked
If it was undercooked, then how is it holding up? If it were undercooked it would be too doughy to stay in a triangle like that. That pizza looks delicious. Only a eurofag who eats like a vegan woman would disagree.

Slightly undercooked. There is some gray area between just plain dough and a fully cooked pizza.

>falling for the slightly undercooked maymay

It wasn't 'slightly undercooked' - it was fucking raw. He shows it in the video.

Any criticism about pizza makes you a pizza snob. Pizza is fucking pizza, regardless of quality it's fucking good. The only thing you can complain about is toppings like nasty ass olives or mushrooms. Any pizza to me is fucking excellent and I'm just happy to be eating pizza. Only a fucking normie cunt complains about pizza being "TO GREAASY" or "TOO DOUGHY". That vocabulary just doesn't exist for me, it's fucking pizza I see it I'm gonna eat it. I even like the school pizzas from way long ago, the square ones. Fucking superb with a bit of ranch.

no he didn't. he pushed his thumb down onto a small patch of slightly undercooked dough. the rest of the dough around the area was obviously fully cooked which means it would have been virtually impossible for what was left to actually be raw.

How fat are you?

Are you Australian by any chance?

what do you think is more likely? that he exaggerated for TV or that people have been eating raw dough pizza for 20+ years.

>fully cooked
>cheese still looks pure white - aka the way it looked uncooked

Just because you have no standards doesn't mean other people should be forced to eat pizza so greasy there's literally a pool of it in the middle

>The only thing you can complain about is toppings like nasty ass olives or mushrooms

Fucking fatty

>I lack standards, taste and normal weight

Choo choo the fat train

uncooked cheese doesn't melt you complete fucking moron

Anyone else always go for the slice with the bubble?

people who put a little garnish on something and say it makes or breaks the meal is fucking retarded.

Hey dumb fuck. Turn data off, wait a second, turn data on to reroll a new IP. Proceed until you get one where some fag wasn't spamming CP from and enjoy mobile-posting. I always have to reroll new IPs like half a dozen times every morning after getting to work (don't tell my boss).

if you are weak maybe

Every time I mobile post there's a 50/50 chance it'll say I'm banned, thinking I'm some faggot kpop poster on Cred Forums who apparently constantly ban evades.

Seriously, I look at the ban, and it's some guy posting some Asian chick who I assume is his waifu.

Does that mean there's a massive shitposter who lives near me, or what?

Honestly regardless of whether or not you find this appetizing, you gotta admit it's still bullshit that this pizza was advertised as THIN crust

you're one of those autists that corrects people irl over an oversight right? Afterward people tend to associate with you less amirite?
I meant to say undercooked not uncooked

Double double with animal style fries, haven't been to ininout in years but I used to order that very thing