I READ THE BOOK

I READ THE BOOK

Im gonna tell you youngfags something. I was there. (I was alive and I waited) . I was there in the 80s, I read the book that "Stranger Things" is based on. Thats Right! The whole premise of the "Psychic girl from the Sensory deprivation tank" is LIFTED right from a dean Knootz book from the 80s. the book is called "The door To December" read it, and yes...[SPOILER] the girl 11, and the monster are one and the same, (if the Duffer Brths stay true to the book )

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Door_to_December
youtube.com/watch?v=7N1rirHF6qk
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgOekNia2A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Lilly
youtube.com/watch?v=W1vtgTaEMY0
youtube.com/watch?v=GyVAddoJByU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Door_to_December

youtube.com/watch?v=7N1rirHF6qk

and koontz got it from john c. lily

try reading non-fiction for once

You sound so happy with yourself OP!

Really some inside knowledge here, wew.

Kinda got that feeling when Eleven literally said
>I'm the monster.

does that mean that her and the monster are sort of like onslaught and professor X? If so, will the other 10 kids be brought out of the freezer to help take on the monster? They can't breach the copyright dimensional barrier and get the avengers, so the other power kids are their next best hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgOekNia2A

>john lily
>an ancient old man who took drugs and pretended he could talk to dolphins
>non fiction

The show must really be a mish-mash then because I had never heard of Door to December but I was tremendously reminded of Dean Koontz's "Watchers"

The whole thing where a government experiment produces two subjects - a relatively normal-looking innocent with extraordinary mental abilities and a rampaging, horrifying monster that share a strange connection with each other. Then on one fateful night they both escape captivity, the good one seeks shelter with regular people and the evil one leaves a bloody trail of carnage in pursuit.

Dr Lilly you say...non fiction you say ...hhhmmm , All right Skippy, ill think about that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_C._Lilly

>dean koontz
does it have a hyperactive psycho path that eats candy all the time?

the "monster" is the physic-inside of 11's mind and soul . (the upside down version of her; if you will.)

EVERY human has such a monster inside them , 11 "got in touch" with this monster by accident because she was doing 'meditation' inside the tanks all of her life.
In the book the "monster" kills all of her abusers one at a time and then "turns on herself"

and the "monster" tries to kill the "girl".
(Abused kids all ways have a self-hate thing going on)

all of this comes from the book, so its all subject to change, at the brothers whime

Red Square. Black Circle. Purple Cat. Yellow Bird.

Idealist posit that color, shape, and size are not properties of objects. Aristotle theory of forms proposes that the color red does not exist in space or time. It only exist as a form.

Therefore everything we see e.g. Black Circle comes from the form color black and the form shape circle.

Reality reduces to concepts of mind. There's no "out..there" ..."out there"
Everything is "in..here." This does not mean that reality is an illusion, it simply asserts all is MIND.

you can rent time in sensory dep' tanks at most universities

youtube.com/watch?v=W1vtgTaEMY0

dean Knootz is a really ,REALLY weird fucking guy, he's super Catholic and I think hes gay,
but even if he's not ...he's just fucking weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=GyVAddoJByU

he writes about dogs and guns , dogs and guns... and then some times he writes about dogs and guns.

Did it twice during a college drug trial for 60 dollars, once sober and once after vaping a half ounce of weed. Do not recommend.

to be fair, all of koontz's books are just about identical and its just about impossible to divide one from the other.

But yea, koontz is a cut-rate king and while koontz was knocking off altered states (but with kids!) king was also doing the kid thing.

fuck off to a subreddit faggots