Son, If you have the patience to watch those 4 hour black and white films of yours...

>Son, If you have the patience to watch those 4 hour black and white films of yours, then you have the patience to get a job

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1WWMUDrqJFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>best friend still lives with his mom
>has a night job making pretty good money
>bitches constantly about his mom driving him crazy all the time
>rather than saving/investing while living at home so he can finally move out he spends hundreds of dollars weekly buying miniatures and games off of Steam that he never plays

This nigga is killing me

>Cant even get a job at walmart because I have a 4 year gap in employment
>because I spent 4 years taking care of my alcoholic elderly father

haha fuck me I'm such a piece of shit right haha

He's probably just really depressed and is being self-destructive as a cry for help. I did this for a while and now when i look at all my figures, I think "What the fuck?".

>mom i make on the internet, everyone does that!
>o-okay son
>tfw actually not making shit, all i get is secret ''gifts'' from grandparents that amount to 100 dollars a month
>mom im just saving all that money i make on the internet so soon enough (hehe) i can start living independantly, have patience mom!

im fucked, right?

>it's a film hipster tries to humblebrag about his unique tastes episode

The greatest joy and "redpill" I ever swallowed was when I realized that there is a natural hierarchy of people, but it has nothing to do with religion or skin color, only power and drive for success. 99% of people are simply fucking losers who will never amount to anything.

I'm starving to meet anyone even remotely passionate about anything, don't be ashamed of that shit

He sounds like me, except I spend all of my money on weed, booze and pills

>black and white = hipster
fug this board mang

didn't realize I knew this feel

>normies ask what you like to do
>say you like to watch movies
>they think you watch pleb trash or watch it like the average viewer without analyzing and dissecting every bit of information out of it no matter how bad the flick is
>they think you're just your average moviegoer who sits down and watches it

These fucking morons have no idea the time I put into them, the literature I read up on, the psychological aspects of kino, the emotion it evokes, the narrative it drives, the feelings you let yourself succumb to. They think your like them, but you aren't; you're more and better and live in a world of the utmost beauty, taking your love of cinema beyond a mere screen and enjoy the aesthetic beauty of the real world. Positioning and moving throughout the world to get the best visual experience you can possibly get out of this life, sitting still in a park and letting the sounds run through your vivid imagination as you transcendent while watching the sun set.

I don't watch movies, I experience them.

>tfw no one to watch old Hollywood movies with

old hollywood is shit
old nippywood is kino

I have a 3 year gap. Similarly fucked.

>tfw used to watch westerns with dad
>watched once upon a time in the west with him
>tfw he died when I was 12

>dad gets $1100/mo from the VA to get drunk and eat Jimmy John's
>I can't even get a job (much less NEETbux)

haha it's all my fault top kek lmao

>Move out of home because I have a good job and get a mortgage
>Father dies and mother can't afford to keep the house
>Mother moves in with me because I'm single and obviously can't let her be homeless
>Everyone thinks its ME who lives with her.

Fucking bullshit I earn well over double her wage.

just make shit up who gives a fuck

>tfw no one to watch movies with

What's worse is that I even have a 4 year degree but apparently that just means nothing and I got memed on hard by my parents and their generation telling me that college would get me a better life. Fun times.

>It's a "father scolds his son for not getting a job" thread
I'm sure this going to turn into another thread to bitch about baby boomers (though they deserve it desu)

Lmao at this guy

And I'm 30 and have never had a job. We'll all end up homeless and have to cuddle together for warmth, anons.

>retired dad tells me when he was young everything was way simpler
>all he had to was graduate college and he could get any job he want
>he also got pension
>tells me now it's not the same and youth today are basically fucked

ayy lmao

how did you survive this far?

Bro are you disabled?

How long do I have after I graduate college to find a job in my field before I'm fucked? Been looking for work for a few months.

Shit man, I may be a 27 year old virgin but at least I've had 5 different jobs and an education. Are your parents just rich and don't care?

>tfw no one to share anything with

At least movies help me cope.

I dunno how you could read this thread and disagree with my assesment

I've been looking for 3 years...

Until you run out of money really

youtu.be/1WWMUDrqJFk

what field would that be

Grew up with father in the military so we were constantly moving, and parents thought homeschooling would be more continuity for me. Only they didn't actually school me because they read about unschooling. Then when he got out of the military we went on a trip across the states which means even more time where I wasn't in a single location and wasn't making friends.

Now I'm a 30 hugless virgin without a highschool education who has never had a job. The only bright side is my parents don't give me a hard time because I think they realized how hard they fucked me up. The downside is as soon as they die I will be ritualistically murdered and entombed with them.

>These fucking morons have no idea the time I put into them, the literature I read up on, the psychological aspects of kino, the emotion it evokes, the narrative it drives, the feelings you let yourself succumb to. They think your like them, but you aren't; you're more and better and live in a world of the utmost beauty, taking your love of cinema beyond a mere screen and enjoy the aesthetic beauty of the real world. Positioning and moving throughout the world to get the best visual experience you can possibly get out of this life, sitting still in a park and letting the sounds run through your vivid imagination as you transcendent while watching the sun set.
>I don't watch movies, I experience them.
ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>that last line
I like you unemployed user. You should do voluntary charity work or some shit. They're not going to turn you down, you'll do some good, meet some people and get experience.

I went to college with a girl that was otherwise homeschooled her whole life and now she's a radiation therapist. Also, my parents were both in the military and I moved around a lot as well growing up, so I very much understand not being able to make friends very well.

>me and my best friend love old films, specifically the old hollywood soundtracks
>discuss them regularly
>tfw whenever we're with a group we have to hide our power level

I mean more like no one even bothers considering me because there's too big a gap between the graduation date and the present, they assume that all my skills and knowledge have decayed, stuff like that. I might start volunteering soon but I don't want to work some service job just so I can say I was busy on a resume, especially when I don't need the money.
Biotech in SoCal where a lot of relevant jobs are. I'm sure in a few months I'll probably have a job and look back on this as needless worrying but for now that's just a hypothetical. Job searches are demoralizing because you have absolutely no clue when they will end.

Just go get a fucking job you lazy fucks, the longer you put it off the worse it's gonna get.

Clean up your act for ONE MONTH and being apply for jobs you actually want and end with jobs you could tolerate and YOU WILL FIND SOMETHING.

Is this r9k? Why so many deadbeats?

>>haha bro are you even trying hard enough if you look for a job for a month strasight they'll overlook your gap in employment
>employers: sorry but you have a 4yr gap in employment so we cant hire you

really made me think

I guess I should've told my dad to go fuck himself that way I wouldn't be a deadbeat haha lmao lol top kek

have a good weekend

you Earned it

You sure make a lot of excuses.

where do you live man? where is that magical land where jobs grow on trees? We have a 25% unemployment rate in my country. almost double that for young people. so spare me.

this is pasta

Go back to your deadbeat loser virgin containment board.

Being pragmatic is an excuse? I've literally been told in job interviews that I wasn't getting hired because of my gap in employment.

I guess I should just work harder and build a time machine huh :^)

Sell me your Eva figures my friend.

>25% unemployment rate in my country.

yeah and your country is going broke supporting you

nope
don't get any wellfare

Nigga do you have any kind of social network? Get a friend or something to hook you up or vouch for you.

But I doubt you truly want to work.

>I guess I should just work harder and build a time machine huh :^)

no, you just sit in that chair like you've been doing all day today and bitch about how you can't find a job

>a friend
do you know where you are?

>fucking your own father
That's pretty alpha desu

wait so you got to the point of an interview? That's pretty good then. Also have you tried to explain your gap on the resume and what skills it concerns? I mean depending on the type of job you're going for, taking care of an elderly alcoholic for 4 years is relevant experience. Not the ideal situation obviously but it's not like you were a basement dweller for 4 years.

Seriously man just chill

if you don't contribute, but you eat, drink, probably smoke

you thi nk that shit comes to you for free?

ITT: the losers of r9k visit Cred Forums.

Your dad is right, fatass..

I dont have any friends since I take care of my dad full time. So I guess I should just work harder at getting friends huh :^)

I did my dads laundry, polished the floors, mopped the kitchen, took out the trash, and washed the dishes. Nice assumptions though, reddit

I have literally no qualifications or credentials other than a high school diploma so it's not like I can go apply for a job at a nursing home or some rehab place. I explain my circumstances but I still get a "sorry ur just not what were looking for right now :("

Damn bruh tru tru u rite lmfao (100) xD

Just fucking kill yourself then if your life is so terrible. Literally nobody gives a shit

>Nice assumptions though, reddit

even your insults are lazy

fuck you and your ilk

>live at home
>trying to write babby's first screenplay
>screenplay writing help book just came in the mail
>have been lying to my parents about going to college since January
>actually dropped out
>just drive and sit in a parking lot for 4 hours, or go to the library to write/shitpost
>had a job over the summer so have about 8 grand, but not sure how long I can keep this up

Nigga plz. You could get a wage cuck job this afternoon if you really wanted to.

Are you morbidly obese or something?

How old are you though? I mean you should still be able to get some entry level service job at a minimum. Your work with your dad shows you have a work ethic and are able to keep it together, all they really want for these jobs are people who are reliable and not on drugs. You can also try temp agencies or job fairs I guess.

If you have the money, find a course in something that you can get a cert in. Or if you have the time, start to teach yourself how to code or something. From now on you have to make your time productive somehow.

Come clean now
Seriously
Every day it gets a bit worse
Just come clean now. Tell them the truth with tears in your eyes and say how sorry you are to have disappointed them

>when u have 5,56×45 mm hole in your hip and you are excused

feel indifferent

Keep shifting those goalposts reddit, your Marxist disdain for actual working class poor is showing

I literally cannot, I always get told my gap in employment is a big red flag. Maybe everyone isn't like you?

24. I deserve to be unemployed according to you and others ITT if I had a history of drug use so you can stop pretending to care now

:) ._.

8 grand is a really decent amount of money to have in the bank. Why did you drop out though? Also as the other user said, come clean now. You'll have a lot of explaining to do and the first few days will suck, but your day of reckoning is inevitable.

BTFO
T
F
O

Yeah those ones. Sell em to me.

are you retarded user

So morbidly obese.

24 isn't that bad. If you're being told it's a red flag in an interview, they literally already brought you in despite that red flag. That's them basically asking you "Tell me why it isn't a red flag", which you should be able to easily do.

>25
>never worked a day in my life
>doing like shit in uni because changed majors and lazy as fuck
>I don't even like any degree to pursue a career of

At least uni is free in my country but I'm pretty much fucked.

I dropped out because I went to a university right out of high school, and only went because my parents demanded it. I had no idea what to major in or what classes to take, nor did I care. I hated not knowing what I was doing while paying to go to an incredibly liberal institution full of hipster faggots, dudebros and sluts.

He's a lazy autistic fat druggie.

Dont worry I'll always be down here in the bottom of the trash heap of society so people like you can feel better about yourselves :)

Not obese though, I walk my dog twice a day

well if uni if free can't you continue for a few years pursuing a useful degree?

I live in a 3rd world country and I went to a government funded Vocational training course. Your country have something like that?

>I'm a lazy neckbeard

So now that you've had two semesters to think about it, what do you want to major in? Start seriously thinking about it. You don't want to be in your 30s and 40s and working low end service jobs all because hipsters scared you.

So just really fat.

Haha yeah bro you tell him! People like him don't even deserve to be called people, his entire existence should culminate in being kicked down every time he tries to stand up for himself, what a fucking loser subhuman who doesn't even deserve to live a normal life like us haha what a fag

Nah, I work out 5 to 6 days a week and look pretty damn good. Nice trips though. I'm also willing to bust my ass at a manual labor job for a paycheck for a few months.

Omg i triggered the neckbeards.

Kek

That's some serious JUST right here.

>Cred Forums - TELEVISION AND FILM

Haha lmao people like me don't even deserve to know the semblance of what something like self esteem is, crrautres like me are literal bestial subhuman animals for the entertainment of superior gods like you lmao top kek I should just kill myself lol xD

Omg top kek you should screenshot this and post it on reddit! You can totes gain virtue signal points with your morally superior and demigod-like liberal friends

Except you're doing nothing, lying about it, and blaming 'liberals', 'hipsters', and 'sluts'.

If it walks like a neckbeard, and talks like a neckbeard....

I'm doing chem eng but I can't say I like it. Still 3 years to graduate because degrees are 5 years + final paper and practices.

You think employers for shitty jobs like Walmart are gonna check your references on your resume?
Just lie, nigga

I don't want to be a wagecuck, user. That's my biggest fear. To wake up every day and commute to an office that I don't want to be at, all so I can feed myself, shelter myself, and pay for the car I use to drive to work... It just sounds like a nightmare. I've worked 3 different jobs from the time I was 13, and if that becomes my full-time reality, I'm just taking the smith & Wesson retirement plan early.

College is just training to be a better wageslave, only then you're in debt (at least in the States) and have no choice but indentured servitude.

wat

You're so morally righteous and liberally progressive by telling off that anonymous neckbeard, yaaaassss queen slaaaaay

what do you like? what could you see yourself doing?

what then? you could be a soldier, or a survivalist, or an independent worker I guess...?

I've been getting fucked over for trying to get away with "what everyone else does" for the past 10 years of my life, I'm too scared of authority figures to risk it

What's the point, I never had a gf and will never be able to get one.

Don't really mind being a neet. Usually I watch films or read books when friends are at uni and later we meet and do stuff like go to gym or party at weekends.

If you're seriously thinking "I don't want to be a wagecuck" then you should probably see a psychologist. Give your parents a chance to help you, give yourself a chance to improve. Ask yourself if the person you are right now is seriously a person that you want to stay as. Yeah a lot of jobs suck, but a lot of them don't, especially ones that require a college education. And there's more to life than just work, which you probably aren't experiencing because you're afraid of 'sluts' at college and sitting in a library all day.

What do i do after i get that boring job that i grow to hate? I'm not a smart man but i still feel like i'm trapped.

Wow another excuse. Who could have seen that coming?

What the fuck autocorrect. I typed cucking.

Yep it just fucking did it there too. has anyone else's autocorrect gone completely haywire the past few months? Mine randomly all caps words, corrects legitimate words to other words that are close on the keyboard (but the original was a real word wtf), and other random shit?

Pissing me off baka desu senpai

Ya man they might arrest you for lying on your resume

>23, almost 24
>have joint custody of infant daughter
>dad dies
>taking care of my mother and grandmother now
>everyone thinks I live with them
>brother gets divorced, moves in with me
>has two fucking huskies that shed all over my house
>baby momma won't let my daughter visit until I throw my shithead, drug addict brother out
How JUSTed am I?

That's only sustainable for so much longer. Your friends will graduate, a lot of them will probably move, many of them will have kids/get married and they won't have time for you anymore. You'll start aging and as you lose your friends you'll feel increasing societal pressure to get a job, an education or something

Joining the military is the worst option. You're literally government property at that point.

The only way to truly be free is by somehow generating passive income for yourself, and working for yourself with multiple sources of self-income.

worst case scenario you receive a letter saying your credentials don't check out
I've lied in all my resumes and I lived to tell the tale

>tfw get boost of motivation from military
>military ends
>motivation to change my life going down day by day
oh well, at least I've sent in a bunch of uni applications already

Oh don't worry, it starts out nice and fun and relaxing. But then it becomes a prison. You'll watch all your friends becomes really successful, get laid often, get gf's, get married, buy houses and nicer cars, have kids, go on awesome vacations. Doing everything you can't afford to do. And you'll still be a NEET.

t. 27 year old unemployed virgin loser whose friends all grew up, moved on, and have great lives.

Haha yaaaaasss gurl you're so quick and witty with those jabs you slaaaaaay omg lmfao why doesn't he just go run in front of a semi truck lmao he's not a cool metropolitan liberal hipster who pays $80 for jeans like us like wtf who would care about taking care of their family like come ON its 2016 if your dad is older than 60 you should um like just let him die already lol what a wuss

Or I might get a bad reputation among other employers and HR workers

And it doesn't follow you aeousn to bite you in the ass? Every little thing ive done for the past 20 years has done so for me, even when I'm applying for data entry at some fucking sweatshop call center

People will move and not-move no matter if I'm a neet or not, get married or not get marreied etc.

I'll probably get some shit tier job at some garbage mall and be content with that

Why not do a career in the military?

>what do you like? what could you see yourself doing?

I don't exactly know, that's the problem. All I know is it's something sciency.

There's not much more to life if you have a full-time job. It's on your mind every second of every day, it drains you, limits your time, and you only get a brief week or two of vacation a year at most places.

Fuck. That. Shit.

>something sciency
That's a start. Maybe get an easier, shorter diploma first?

>implying I have friends
>implying I've ever had friends

Damn it feels good not to be a normie

Do you think most people graduate high school thinking "I want to study the chemistry of materials science"? Just major in Biology or something and look at the other science majors and then switch over if a class interests you. Also you can talk to advisers there.

pretty much everyone in my country does it since it's sort of mandatory
it was fun while it lasted but I wasn't good enough to turn it into a career

I'm 35 and I have never ever wanted kids or to marry.

Anyone else with me?

>wasn't good enough to turn it into a career
don't they take almost anyone? if not, then get better and try again

You're smart man. I've never wanted to be married (fuck women), but kids might be nice. It's too bad reproducing is immoral, and I'll never go against my code.

That's really far from guaranteed to happen. And unless you're somehow going to be supported indefinitely, you will have to work a job or die. I really doubt you'll choose the latter. And you'll rather working in an office or lab than being a cashier or construction worker.

>can't afford to keep the house
Are you American? Do you guys pay mortgage forever?

>I thought to myself, "Join the Army, it's free."

>no job
>mom essentially gives me allowance every few months for doing chores
>make like $600 a year for probably a hundred hours of yardwork
>save 75% of it in a shoebox so once I hit 5k I can go be homeless in NYC or something and then come crawling back because "my business failed" or some shit and she'll think I really went out into the world and gave it my all

you could adopt
also why immoral? cause existence is pain or cause humans are destroying the planet?

I guess I'm dying then.

Better to die a free man than live a slave.

I actually enjoyed my construction work over the soul-sucking tedium of being a newspaper editor. Granted, that's just anecdotal.

This. Feels good man. Feels great man. I definitely did not lay on my bed yesterday night for 3 hours thinking about my life and how much I want to die.

Kek...are there actually people in your life who buy this woe is me bullshit?

You're a lazy manipulative clown.

I know kids just like you.
You're either an only child or the youngest.

How big of a cloud can you blow, bro?

Yeah some construction work isn't bad, but I'm thinking long-term here. When you're young, working outside doing manual labor isn't so bad. But the job takes its toll on your body, or time simply does it for you (or an accident), and now an office job is much more attractive.

Adopting is really fucking hard for single men. Like next to impossible.

I wish I was made for construction work or truck driving, good with my hands you know - but I'm a deadbeat lawyer

I believe that antinatalism is correct, and it is better to spare people the burden of existence. I don't give a shit about the environment.

You're already a slave to your mental illness, well-adjusted, functioning humans don't think as you do. Suicide is practically unknown by hunter-gatherers.

Had a similar gap. I lied about some job in another town. Nobody ever checked. Just lie

>it's a r9k manchildren on Cred Forums episode.

It's logically impossible to spare someone from existence.

how's your relationship with your mom?
also
>once I hit 5k I can go be homeless in NYC or something and then come crawling back because "my business failed"
why not actually try something while you're at it? it wouldn't cost you any more and might be funnier (and less dangerous) than going homeless

Tbh most people don't spiral themselves into existential hellholes. Then again, I'm a father and I do that every night, so my kid ain't got much of a shot.

hey I'm 25 and have been working on the internet since i was 21
how do I put this experience in a resume? do HR people have a problem with this type of job?

welcome to classic Cred Forums, newshitter

"Well-adjusted, functioning humans" are also known as fucking normies and need to get the fuck off my board. They're too dense and stupid to see the truth; like the ignorantly blissful sheep they are.

>tfw 28
>virgin
>own a 4 bed house in the city worth around half a mil
>own a car
>have never worked
>no schooling past high school
>only 20k left in my liquid accounts
>still literally no idea what i'm doing

I'm honestly so far gone I think I'll just kill myself when I run out of money.

>and now an office job is much more attractive.

Office jobs are clinically depressing unless you're at the top of some wacky silicon valley startup

Suicide is a fine option as any other. Rather it than years of McDonalds or Walmart wagelsaving

How much of a shallow shithead are you?