DUDE IDIOCRACY PREDIECTED THE FUTURE LMAO XD

>DUDE IDIOCRACY PREDIECTED THE FUTURE LMAO XD

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2293861/Thank-parents-youre-smart-Up-40-childs-intelligence-inherited-researchers-claim.html
youtu.be/TxBcCSaBtXc
qbi.uq.edu.au/content/intelligence-inheritance-–-three-genes-add-your-iq-score
pnas.org/content/111/38/13790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I AM LITERALLY MENTAL SOUL MATES WITH MIKE JUDGE

*tips fedora and skates away on heelies*

>black president
Dystopia.

Everyone's a fucking idiot except me I know what's really going on

Welcome to costco. I love you

First part of the movie is true though. The opening is very correct. Intelligence is being bred out of existence in humans. What is the logical outcome of that?

Sometimes retard parents make smart kids and vice versa

This

check out Chris Langan

>Intelligence is being bred out of existence in humans.
"Intelligence" isn't a genetically heritable trait dipshit

>Sometimes retard parents make smart kids

[citation needed]

But that's not how genetics work. And I don't think we as a species has had enough time for the effects to be noticed. Until very recently if you were exceptionally stupid you'd die early and wouldn't be able to reproduce as much. Modern tech and medicine extend the opportunities. Also intelligent couples choose not to reproduce as much. Idiocracy isn't what I would call a prophecy but the logic is there.

inb4 Cred Forums infographics on blacks

This isn't like my operator movies at all.

Uh oh. You're going to rustle the alt-right's jimmies.

Got a source on that or are you just itching to toss insults at strangers?

>group of niggers break in and storm the house like a swat team
What the fuck? Since when do criminals storm a house instead of trying to break in quietly?

>Got a source on that
Yeah, it's called the entire field of genetics

It did.

Trump and his supporters.

It's a category 3 chimpout

Have you ever heard of a home invasion?

Not to mention intelligence is just about entirely cultural. In order for retards to "MAKE SMAR KIDS," there needs to be systems in place that encourage and cultivate critical and abstract thought.

Now look at fucking common core.

These are not common criminals.

These are...

You can't even conjure a source you pathetic child. Keep your shit hole shut then.

KILL DEM COPS NIGGAS!!!!

SHOOT DEM COPS FUCKING DEAD!!

dey wanted them that asian poon

they get really organized when it comes to asain poon

Roof Koreans, the Negro's natural predator

why are you so easily triggered, OP?

are you a fucking retard?

> The president of the United Fucking States is telling niggers that they aren't responsible for their own crimes, and it's the cops fault for arresting them.

This is literally Idiocracy

>entirely cultural

If you can't figure out common core you're an idiot and part of the problem.

Intelligence can be measured many ways and problem solving is a great metric to use. I'm sorry you can't use your calculator to solve common core problems. Maybe you could figure them out with a better intelligence.

KEK

Boy, you sure are easily upset.

> The president of the United Fucking States is telling niggers that they aren't responsible for their own crimes, and it's the cops fault for arresting them.

Niggers committing crimes is society's fault famdango.

> idiocracy

Of course it is. That's scientific consensus. The debate is just what percentage.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2293861/Thank-parents-youre-smart-Up-40-childs-intelligence-inherited-researchers-claim.html

Hey I just a thread about this.

youtu.be/TxBcCSaBtXc

Who the fuck said anything about being able to figure out common core?

The point is that common core does the exact opposite of encourage abstract and critical thought and, instead, puts all the subjects in real world terms and concepts.

>daily mail

... u dun goof'd

>Niggers committing crimes is society's fault famdango.

>implying this isnt what life without ad block is like

How do you figure?

women can't operate, it's why the man takes the gun away from her

They mention their source.

qbi.uq.edu.au/content/intelligence-inheritance-–-three-genes-add-your-iq-score

pnas.org/content/111/38/13790

>niggers
>being known for being quiet

>one of the niggers bled out in the drive way

fucking rekt

ps wtf is with all those boxes

Well thanks for that, at least. Dailymail has been "clickbait" since before the internet was a twinkle in al gore's eye.

wtf i hate trump now

Every common core problem I've seen (AH! AN ANECDOTE!) has been built around taking simple, abstract problems and making them into needlessly complex "physical" problems for no discernible purpose beyond making this bullshit take up more of a kid's mind.

You sound like you don't really know what you're talking about.

Did you hear this from some right wing talking head and just regurgitate it here?

>rapid fires while advancing on her targets killing one of them and forcing the others to retreat while remaining completely unharmed herself

meanwhile you'd piss your pants and hide under the bed with your toy lightsaber

they probably did a bit of recon before hand, but notice how the asians had boxes in a way that made the niggers walk into the trap

>tranny journalist

I wonder how fierce she is in bed

dont be silly

he read it on Cred Forums

>ps wtf is with all those boxes
The reported said she moved in with that dude due to work related reasons. I'm assuming she's still moving her shit in.

See, now you're telling me I don't have kids, who have common core problems, that I help them with, and then show them simpler ways to do it.

So at this point you sound completely insane.

>Black Lives Matter
Police will shoot the other two down when?

Clumsy, but she'll get you off

So you're just bitter that your kids are bringing home problems you can't wrap your head around. Okay.

I love the last half-hearted shot she takes before closing the door.

She's a restaurant manager maybe they're supplies for her business.

So are we going to see 18 months of media saturation on the nigger that died like we did with Saint Skittles?
Is the media going to re-brand that woman as "white"?

so where's the real Ow my balls tv show?

This.

For all the masturbating dumb Liberals do over Idocracy, they're the ones that made it a reality.

idiocracy did predict the future, it's just that dumbass liberals seem to ignore that shitskins are responsible.