We post fuck you i liked it films

>We post fuck you i liked it films

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NeV0MvU1Uhs
youtube.com/watch?v=2L2dyDpd7LA
youtube.com/watch?v=t75STnoaR1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not a single good film posted yet. Keep it coming guys.

But Batman v Superman has been posted.

test

Tango and Cash
i'm a grill btw (i know nobody gives a shit, i'm just saying girls do like tango and cash)

Screw you pleb.

>girls do like attention and cash

>there are people who still don't get that the dancing scene was meant to be incredibly uncool

one of my all time favorites

we're all getting attention by posting, don't deny that.

Easily the most underrated movie of the last 15 years.

You. Are a fag.

yeah it was pretty good.

test

>film
>not embarrasment

>film

okay now real spoilers

i liked the ending where he burned everything with his friends who was previously messed up. And where they crossed eachother but kept moving. i thought that was for the best.

Watched it, laughed, left

Don't get why people sperg about it

Yes, they're films you mouthbreathing tripfag faggot.

forgive me

>girls actually think like this

There was honestly no point in pointing that out.

i just think it's stupid i should point it sout. but so many guys think tango and cash is a boys club, it's not. that's all.
fair enough. who cares?

With the directors original ending this movie is 10/10.

they sperg about because it was well received by critics, the general audience and made a lot of money.

if it made four dollars at the box office and rated rotten it would be CAPEKINO!

contrarian faggots, pretending they haven't watched it half a dozen times.

no
theatrical ending is the best.

>many guys think tango and cash is a boys club
Most guys probably don't even remember it exists. And the girls who like it are just being fans for the attention, which is what girls often do, evidenced by your own shit posts.

>the girls who like it are just being fans for the attention
no i like the camaraderie and the story, even though it's a shit film them have chemistry.

That's why you like the film, but you're a fangirl for the attention.

then what are you?
do you want to talk about your favourite film?

What's the difference lads?

Why? Seen this easily 6 times and always get a laugh or two. If its on TV I'll put it on. Hoping the second one joins that category as I haven't seen it yet

there's quite a bit of difference.
id's suggest watching any version you like, then exploring the endings to see which you like best.

>then what are you?
In regard to what?
>do you want to talk about your favourite film?
Nope. That's not what the thread is about.

are you a fanboy? you label me a fangirl right?
then post a film you love.

I ain't got time for that shit nigga. I saw the one where he... Gimme a second to remember...

I think he goes back a final time and kills himself because no matter what he does he can't save that one chick and him removing himself gives her a good life.

yeah that's one ending. i hate it though, it's like he just gives up.

Here are all 4. Pick the one you like, that's what i did.

The ending I watched is
He finds out he can use movies too, travels back to the day he met her, then insults her, so she doesn't want to be friends. Her and her brother go to live with their mother, instead of their father, don't get abused, etc

youtube.com/watch?v=NeV0MvU1Uhs

this in my opinion is the best ending. He uses his power unselfishly for their benefit.

>blocked in my country
Fuck you too then Warner Bros.

Sorry to be a pain, can you just sum up the other two that haven't been posted in a similar 1-2 sentence summation? I guess I could just go to imdb and probably will if you don't want to be assed with spoon-feeding. I wouldn't mind discussing the endings though.

I like the film Body Double, which could fit in with the thread as a fuck you I like it kind of choice. But I'm not a fanboy.

Yeah, the other one just seems too tryhard and edgy.

This was good guys

fuck the third act going all car chase bs.
It could've gone somewhere less "gunshots" and more 2deep4u

>blocked in my country
that;s bullshit
1st ending
he go's back to a party when they were kids, tells the girl he'll kill her whole family if she doesn't leave him alone.
he says goodbye. Lenny is well adjusted, his friend and roommate. He says things are going to be alright. He burned all the photos and lets her go.
This is my favourite ending.

There's an ending where they meet again and look at eachother romantically.

The ending where he kills himself in the womb. It's fucking horrible. Like, miserable.

Then the open ending where they see eachother but walk away from eachother..

Who doesn't like this movie?

Me.

Interesting.

Yeah I think this movie deserved a sad ending where they didn't meet up again. That leaves the suicide and yelling at her.

The suicide was kinda like giving up kind of as you said. I suppose the threatening the girl ending was probably the best then IMO.

Wait a second, didn't he try yelling at her in the suicide ending version and it worked, but like the other parent whored her out or some shit so didn't really give a good life for her so he went back again? I could have sworn he did this once...

>Interesting
I disagree.

Wait a second, didn't he try yelling at her in the suicide ending version and it worked, but like the other parent whored her out or some shit so didn't really give a good life for her so he went back again?
yeah this
yeah youtube.com/watch?v=2L2dyDpd7LA

> I think this movie deserved a sad ending where they didn't meet up again.
I agree because they both sacrificed themselves for eachother and that's too difficult and passionate when you're a kid.

Horse shit. It negates everything that happens to him in the movie if its a happy ending. Plus the super creepy set up and payoff of his mom's previous miscarriages and why his dad is so fucking crazy. They were all like Kutcher, and realized the only way to set things right is to flash back to their birth and commit sudoku. It gives the movie depth.

>if its a happy ending
i don't see it as a happy ending. also .They were all like Kutcher, and realized the only way to set things right is to flash back to their birth and commit sudoku
i love that idea, i think that's totally what the ending is about. But i don't think that is the true or best ending of the movie.

god-tier kino

everyone liked it you dipshit.

>it's like he just gives up.
He's out of options and everything he tries makes things worse. And if the ending is that he just decides to avoid her breaks the rules of the time-skip. They only exist during periods where he is established to have had blackouts. He can't create lasting memories inside of those time frames.

watched it again recently, not nearly as bad as i remember. pretty good even until venom shows up.

not here

A good movie fucked up because they just had to try to toyify it.

Hugh Jackman is fucking great in it, and a character that has literally no emotion is ridiculously charming nonetheless.

>i don't see it as a happy ending.
I mean in comparison to the other ending, which is such a downer that kind of sticks with you for a while. I love it. From what I understand that was the directors intended end to the movie, and the studio said "No fucking way, people will kill themselves in the theater.

This guy is such a fag.

yeah fair enough.
i'm just glad that there are afew versions available that let people pick a favourite. i like that it has different interpretations.

This is one of those movies you go into with the expectation that its going to be absolute trash, and then get surprised that it's kind of alright. Its part Rocky balbobot, and part feelsy father and son bonding story.

I surprisingly greatly enjoyed the first. How's this one?

good thread, don't let it die.

for some reason its pretty comfy

I didn't like the 2014 one, but this one is in my top 3 TMNT movies.

Love this movie a lot. Got it for a dollar. Not sure if other people enjoy it or how well it was received at release

Gerard Butler was terrible casting but not enough to bring down the entire film that had great casting everywhere else.

Euro Trip
For some reason I just think it's funny, maybe nostalgia.

Hahaha how have I not heard of this

nice

I fucking love this film idc.
Just when I thought I was getting too old to be spooked by horror films I see that fucking alien at the Mexican kids' party scene and I don't sleep for a week.

and

Honestly great, IMO.
The only thing I didn't like was that they downplayed his disfigurement to where it basically looks like he has a bad burn and is balding as opposed to a rotting face.

fuck it, this was a good movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=t75STnoaR1w

I don't believe you. Go watch the original, and never post this shit again.

That's pretty friggin bold to put Vader right in the center WITH A LIGHTSABER

*avoidant
antisocial people are arsonists and murderers. I always get triggered when people call me antisocial, they're basically calling me a serial killer and I get called that enough as it is.

fart blart poop bloop?

>thread about films
>posts kino
nice falseflag, you reddit marvelposter

My Google

sorry

the first half of the movie is fucking great, the second half is just a train wreck.

That autistic fucboi confused matthew

I watch this every time it's on

You're no shinji

Did you watch it on scifi the other day?

Do you mean Syfy and no I must have missed it

Yes nigger. This is one of my favorite so bad it's good/guilty pleasure movies. It's just so fucking stupid, every second it manages to impress you with just how much dumber everything can get. This movie is the reason bullshit-per-second is measured in kilo-core.