Why does Cred Forums hate Zack Snyder yet love this talentless sperg? They're in the same tier

Why does Cred Forums hate Zack Snyder yet love this talentless sperg? They're in the same tier

Snyder is a tasteless manchildren

Refn is a talented kinomaker

Refn is more talented and makes movies that appeal to edgy kids.

t.someone who hates both directors

honestly I don't know. I'm a Cred Forums man. Have been for a long time. And it's just a Cred Forums phenomenon.

Cred Forums loves Refn and hates Snyder. Personally I agree with Cred Forums on a lot of things but on this issue, I cannot. I hate Regn and Love Snyder.

i like both of them. Refn has a better track record though.

Snyder is in his 50's and he never made a good movie.
Refn made the Pusher trilogy in his 20's.

Neither one is talented, and the both make movies that appeal to edgy kids.

Stop it.
You have absolutely no artistic sensibility if you think Refn can be categorized with a one trick pony like Snyder. Refn mastered different filmmaking styles, from naturalism (Pusher) to magical realism (OGF, TND...), he's been constantly evolving. You should go back to the YouTube comment section. You don't even belong to reddit.

Refn is basically Cred Forums made flesh

Snyder is normie
Refn is autism

As much as I don't like his movies or think they bear repeat viewings, Refn can in fact make some pretty looking moving pictures.

This, OP should kill himself.

comparing Refn and Snyder is an insult to Snyder

You got that backwards, capeshitter. Refn's worst film >>> Snyder's entire filmography

OP pls, Cred Forums shills for both these losers so it's obvious nobody likes these memesters

nice try trying to imply people actually like refn tho, but you failed nonetheless

Why does Cred Forums keep posting here if no one likes them?

Refn is a genuine artist who has made multiple masterpieces. Snyder is just a meme hack who's only like by you Cred Forumsedditors who spam capekino threads.

>nice try trying to imply people actually like refn tho
Drive received outstanding critical acclaim and made a huge profit at the box office. Bronson and The Pusher trilogy have also received critical acclaim.

snyder used to be alright dawn of the dead, 300, watchmen are all 3/5s then he made that abortion sucker punch and its been down hill with no hope in sight

every film refn made has been memorable and interesting at least. Valhalla Rising is underrated

I think they're both great directors.

>Refn is a genuine artist who has made multiple masterpieces

ITT:Redditors vs. Cred Forumsermin

Both Snyder and Refn are both kino auteurs. Only cucks would disagree.

can someone name me refns masterpiece(s)? i like his work but he's not that great

>Refn
GTFO

Snyder
Refn
Malick

This is the modern kino auteurs trifecta. If you disagree, then GET THE FUCK OUT

Snyder is a total hack but Refn and Malick are great.

But Refn is Cred Forums: the director.

>comparing both of those plebs to malick
Not only are you not an utter imdb pleb
you don't know how to watch film or understand it

Reft: Cred Forums
Malick: reddit
Synder: 9gag

>I wanted to show to everyone else that having any kind of handicap can also be a blessing. And anything that's normal is so fucking uninteresting. 'Cause I didn't learn to read until I was 13 but no one knew I had a dilemma until I was 7 or 8 because I could memorize everything and I could recite it so people thought I was reading. Then I got caught. And then I had to spend my whole fucking school years going in special schools for dyslexia which is like...you know, I've always made for something great, I was made for something different, I was made for something grand. So I didn't belong there.

he's right you know, clone colonies breed quickly but die of a single disease