Chappelle's Prince impression was so hilarious, even Prince was a fan...

>Chappelle's Prince impression was so hilarious, even Prince was a fan. The musician used an image of Chappelle dressed as him from an episode of "Chappelle's Show" on the cover of his 2013 single, "Breakfast Can Wait."

>"That's a Prince judo move right there ... you make fun of Prince in a sketch and he'll just use you in his album cover," Chappelle later noted in a "Tonight Show" interview with host Jimmy Fallon. "What am I going to do — sue him for using a picture of me dressed up like him? ... That's checkmate right there."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rckSuB2FYzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitch

Why don't you go purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka?

"This bores me. Is anyone up for a game of basketball?"

"How about you and your friends.. versus me, and the revolution?"

Why did Chappelle stop his show? He would have made millions more. The negro is stupid.

Computer blue

White people also found it funny, and he didnt like that

Paul Mooney was actually the villain in this. He kept filling Dave's head with ridiculous propaganda claiming "if white people are laughing that means they laugh AT you, not with you." and shit like that.

But apparently Dave is back with stand-up, doing regular shows. Just no more recorded material.

it was hilariously racist

Paul Mooney trolled the fuck out of Chapelle and saved his ass. Can you imagine Season 19 of Chapelle's Show?? It would have become shit like everything else

18 hour work days both writing and acting, while execs start taking creative liberties away from you and your jewish writing partner undermining your decisions will do that to you.

Man made more than hed ever spend off that shit.

I thought it was because whenever he did stand-up people would want him to do jokes from his show, not his stand-up. Didn't he finally go crazy, move to Africa, and convert to Islam for a few years?

He did go to Africa for a while, and he is a pretty moderate muslim. Like I think he just does it like any really basic christian.

Nowadays he lives in Ohio I think? And he's stated that he absolutely loves the neighbours and place in general.

He went to south africa, realized the place was a shithole and that the NAACP propaganda about SA being a heaven for niggers was bullshit and he just went back home.

It's too bad what happened to SA and Rhodesia....

Don't fall for the Cred Forums koolaid, SA was a shithole well before nigger rule, it just became even more of a shithole.
Dave must've thought "damn those motherfuckers sure got me, Cosby was right"

White people thought it was too funny. White people started yelling catchphrases at him

Let's be real. You're a pretty big asshole if you run up to him when he's in Disneyland with his wife and kid and go "I'M RICK JAMES BITCH HYUCKHYUCK" like some oblivious retard.

This, white try to be funny and just kept shouting the catch phrases over and over

Lmao chappelle BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=rckSuB2FYzU

Arie Spears pretty much nailed it. Chappelle probably idolized Mooney, and he filled his head with his nigger victim complex.

he loves to make people laugh but hates being famous