Thoughts on qt's latest?

thoughts on qt's latest?

WARM

put me off coffee for a bit

his comfyest film

It was alright.

Not as cucky as I thought it would be.

Only watched it for goggins, wasn't disappointed. .

it was surprisingly good.

Felt very Shakespearean.

Shot like a film, but with 80% of it shot in the house, and no jump-cuts anywhere, you sort of get the impression of a large stage.

Liked the range of characters, the suspense, etc. Would recommend.

7/10

Enjoyable, nice dialogue

Goggins stole the show

>watch QT flick
>barely any feet

wtf

His best so far

His last good film was Inglourious Basterds.

It was good but I felt like the 70mm was wasted when 90% of the movie was in some shoddy cabin

black dingus

great film

my wife's son particularly enjoyed the 'black dingus' scene.

It's a black male thing

the flashback scene was groaningly slow. it was cringeworthy having qt actually drop in to explain the plot and show every fucking miniscule thing in detail. loved the banter and the talking but honestly QT needs to stop masturbating so much

the audio had some flatulence to it around the 3:17 mark but other than that it was pretty comfy desu

so much strategic buildup for what, a 14 year old's wet dream, an edgy gorefest climax for man babies.

MMMMMM! The Black... feet have always been celebrated for their excellence.

>advertise the movie and set it up like 8 complete strangers alone in a cabin and no one knows each other, everyones telling bullshit stories about themselves, slowly its revealed that most of these folks aren't who they say they are
>in actuality 5 of the "strangers" know each other and there's next to no actual mystery or "whodunit" since it doesn't matter since most of those in the haberdashery are in on it together

pretty lazy to me

Probably his worst movie. Watched it back to back with the Revenant and it was complete trash in comparison. Only bright spots were Goggins, Russell and the old confederate general. Third act was super tryhard

I liked the "play" blocking and acting set to his usual fair. and basically what

A sublime example of the use of the word "dingus" on the glorious silver screen

loved it, everyone was great in it

YYYOUUUUUUU GGGONNNNAAAA MAAAAKKKEEE A DEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL WWWWIIITTHHHHH H THHIIIIIISSSSSS DDIIIAAAAABBBBOOOOLLLLIIICCAAAAAALLL BBBIIIIITTTTTTTCCCHHHHHHH??????

I hate to be cucked by Tarantino but fuck it is great t b h

>Big
>Black
>Dingus

Sam L's delivery, man.

What's going on here?

While you're right to describe it as theatrical, it is distinctly not Shakespearean. Part of what made him revolutionary was in breaking laws of storytelling that Hateful 8 explicitly subscribes to.

I thought it was better than Django honestly.

BIG

WHITE

boring, uninteresting piece of shit, if you like this movie kill yourself pleb

well yeah Django is one of his weakest films, although I still have fun watching it

Django is by far his worst, but it was his first without Sally Menke so it gets a pass.

Her performance knocked me off my chair. Amazing stuff.

i miss the feet scenes, come on qt

Tarenteener brings out all sorts of thoughts and feelings here on Cred Forums

But mostly people meme with >UNFARTO317
>Tarentino is awful and for plebs
>Jackie Brown is GOAT
>DUDE FEET LMAO

But really, hes hecka dank and a unique and valuable part of movie culture. And Hateful 8 was a fun flick. 8/10. He has made 4 10/10 films, thats top notch in active filmmakers.
>Inglorious Basterds is GOAT
>gorlami.jpg

JOHANNES

Channing Tatum is surprisingly good.

>Inglorious Basterds os GOAT

kek. No, it isn't. Hans Landa aside its a fucking awful flick and they even ruin his character by the end too

>Third act was super tryhard
You mean a Tarantino film?

>I hate to be cucked by Tarantino
I'm convinced that he made that scene specifically for the cucks on Cred Forums

KEPLER

one of the best movie ever

She was grumpy and yelled occasionally. What's the big deal?

Walton did steal the show, even from SLJ which is a feat.

Overall though I feel the 70mm camera was superfluous and is the exact reason the beginning of the movie drags on for so long before it gets going. The minor character development that transpires prior to the cabin is so minimal that it comes across like an obvious excuse to use a wide lens.

Over all though I liked it, but in a rewatch I'd probably skip the first 25 minutes.