Friday night

>Friday night
why are you here?

you're posting that here fucking retard

just to suffer?

looking for some shekels

I have no steady/reliable friends and I'm an unemployable NEET loser that makes $30/week taking care of a drunk. I got this dog though

I can't drink on antibiotics

Helium tank delivery was delayed.

I have no friends and it's too early to head to Barnes & Noble

What do you do at Barnes & Noble?

Cheaper then going out and I got stuck at a DUI checkpoint 2 weeks ago and its just not worth it at all to go out and drive if you are drunk or high, the cop gave me a pamphlet with what happens to you if you get caught. Its not good

i think it's a large book store? atleast that's what google tells me

Very nice dog desu senpai. All is not lost.

i'm on antibiotics and was never told this, maybe it's in that piece of paper i didnt read
oh well im not drinking anyway, nearly 2 weeks sober :)

Also being here is part of my master plan

Waiting for my reservation at Dorsia

>Barnes & Noble
>A large book store
>Banes & Noble
coincidence?

i know, it just seemed that user-kun was hanging out there or something. we don't have that large bookstores in my country so i was just wondering what can you do there.

Friday night, like your said.
I have nowhere else to be

Illerminaty confirmed

idk but looking at some google images, it looks huge and really nice. I wouldn't mind visting one, especially in the evening/night.

I'm here for baneposting and feet

You'll soduku in the end, user.

It gets popping sometimes, so usually just walk around and check out what they have, a shit ton of books and it's huge with comfy couches

>tfw I saw one of those red helium canisters in an alley after a neighbor had a party or some shit and considered reenacting a pic like this with it
>kinda regret not doing it

Didn't you make this thread already? Why are you here making the same thread on a Friday night OP?

Friday night movies and chill. Saturday night party time. No more double-headers for me. Too old.

To check those digits

I need to save some money, so I don't want to go out drinking. Had a few friends call me out for beers, but I've declined to go.
Also, I've skyped with my girlfriend who's in Prague I attend uni in Slovakia, we're about 800 km apart atm, I'm going to see her in a week or two at the latest, shit is going to be cash.

>ANOTHER failed job interview
>10 months of unemployment
>nothing to do but look forward to being herded into Privileged White Male Reeducation Camps in Hillary's America

>dogs
the stupidest fucking animal known to man, smells like shit too and is ugly as hell. Cats are where it's at.

watch out for the hanzers

why do you wear a mask bald man

going out tomorrow instead

I don't like socializing too much, it drains me

fuck are hanzers

god tier doggo

consider yourself lucky

Cause I had a long week and I finally want to wind down and relax to shitpost and watch kino.

I do that everyday actually ;__;

>grown man living with a cat
lmao

thats a pretty sexy dog you got there desu

>grown man actually fucking enjoys getting his bare skin licked by a slobbering, reeking dog
sounds like you're the one with issues, mate

noice

>Gf's home for the weekend
>Filming tomorrow
>Getting too old to care about partying

Take your pick

REKT kek

but you're literally a grown man with a cat lmao, actually scratch that, you're probably a neet who lives with his parents.

I am going to a liquor event in a little bit but I am just so fucking tired though

I can see its willy

I don't even have a cat, I don't care for having pets, but if I were to get a pet, it'd definitely be a cat. Meanwhile, enjoy your braindead dog humping your leg for the umteenth time and shitting all over the place.

The weather is rough and I'm all cozy.

this is always me. Everytime I'm supposed to go out drinking, I just get so fucking tired and just wanna stay in bed and surf the net/watch a movie or show/read a book/browse Cred Forums. I literally have to force myself to get out of the house. Am I getting too old?

>i don't even have a cat
sure catcuck

Being a no-life loser is the cool thing nowadays. At least that's what I tell myself.

I'm only 18 and I don't think you're actually obliged to be doing shit on a Friday until you turn 21.

Welp, guess you're as braindead as your braindead pet. While you're at it, why don't you adopt a retarded, heavily mentally challenged kid? It's essentially the same thing.

Not one of you has posted "for you," for fucking shame.

>catcuck this mad

Americans lol

u r both wrong, bunnies best pet

I'm 28 and ive grown out of going out. I like to drink and watch films.

I'm not a normalshitter.

who /shut-in neet/ here?

i am sick so i cant smoke, drink or get high and i dont want to spend money so i cant go to meet my friends

I don't think. I regret agreeing to go to it already but I know I need to go now cause it'll be a bitch fit if I don't go

>took a dose of azithromycin on monday
>didn't tell me I couldn't drink

HA HA!

...but I think I have chlamydia (or at least I did), so there's that. Don't fuck Tinder skanks, kids.

Also I think I just answered OP's question.

Are you retarded or underage?

F-F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS!

WHAT ARE YOU

>WATCHAN

Butterfly effect at the moment just ended, gonna watch TMNT 2 in a bit.

>EATAN

Cut a piece of chicken up and made fried chicken strips with fries in the oven

Here because I only have 3 friends who are all either busy or gonna get online here in a bit. Will play vidya tonight and that's fine by me.

Does Cred Forums still make the F-F-F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT posts? what about pudding? I haven't been there in ages

>night
where i am its the afternoon, i am off in an hour and a half. and then i am taking a qt out for drinks. ever since moving out and starting school normie life is creeping up slowly who am i REEEEEEE

I shitpost and watch kino every day all day ;_;

what has this board become?
usually first 10 posts, one of them will always be 'for you'

baneposting is dead, get over it

baneposting dead? not while i am breathing

baneposting will never die

dubs confirm this.

>talked to qt girl the other day
>too much of a pussy to get her number or ask her out
>could be going on a date this weekend if I weren't such a coward
Should I just kill myself?

>spoke to a guy on here who wasnt convinced i was a girl
>we talk and have similar interests
>he deletes email account and we never talk again

could be worse bro.

Do you fall in love with every single girl that shows a modicum of interest in you too?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Shut the fuck up mudslime, dogs will always be above your filthy kind.

Sort of, but I hit it off with this girl way better than I usually do

no i used to live there, not anymore.

pls be in bordeaux

thats france right?

This

Came home at 10pm drunk as fuck with my best m8. Pretty sure he only gos out with nme anymore cos he feels sorry for me..

fucking chinkanstein cpatchas

yes

then no :(

they dont like my kind on your country.

Eurofags lol

what kind would that be

>Go on Cred Forums
>It's actually /r9k/

WITNESSED

muslim

I remember when baneposting wasn't dead

hope you and your whole family dies in a car crash desu

baka

Ykno you can just go to a party store and buy one right

hope you and yours get shot up in a nightclub

oh wait.....

Touche

It's only 5:45 and I'm getting dinner with friends in a couple hours

Wasting time until my firearm license goes through in 1-2 weeks and I can buy a gun to kill myself desu.

Yo come on down to Liberec we can chill

I have stuff in an hour, I'm just killing time

> tfw a girl said she'd think about it after you asked her out on saturday

still no response

good luck user

Wanted to stay home, drink wine, order pizza, and watch Stranger Things finally. no spoilers pls

long term health problems leading me to spend an increasing amount of time sessile, gaming with buddies online, some of which i havent even met, i spend time in q or between games reading all of your guys thoughts. also your pups is a proper bitehorse, my days are mostly filled with my cat and my discord voicepals

i used to raise hollands, wonderful pets

the frenchies don;t like muslims but they are quickly becoming a minority as blacks and arabs are taking over so don't worry my muslim bretheren

was gonna go to a byo but it got moved by a week

This. It's not like I'm in college anymore where I can just go out and have fun with friends every weekend. The time of feeling like a zombie is here and it won't be going away soon.

Did the same thing with my oneitis in college.

I unironically regret it

What happened?

>graduate college
>don't even have the opportunity to interact with qts anymore
>will almost certainly die a virgin

I know this feel

Yeah. I knew to some degree that college and grad school were special times even for a semi-social autist such as myself, but you don't realize what a bubble you're in until afterwards. Appreciate what you got, kiddos!

Don't worry. I got pussy a long time ago and it's pretty overrated.

It's Friday?

You can just sit there and read like a library. So he goes to the library on Friday night.

You obviously don't understand what he's saying. user isn't looking for pussy. Everybody including virgins and their mothers know that mere pussy is overrated. What he (and many of us) wants is genuine interaction and intimate relational development.

In relevant countries like mine we go clubbing on saturdays, not friday

Not the guy you quoted but having a gf is also overrated

Basically, but a refurbished library with lots of kino blu rays and photography books and the list goes on

There are also plenty of cuties, I'm too aspie to make any moves though but that random element of life is always in the cards so you never know

>What he (and many of us) wants is genuine interaction and intimate relational development.
With a woman? Lol. Women are literal retards. You would have a more substantive relationship with a pet goldfish.

For most people, life is all downhill after college. Unless you manage to land a job that involves little work, very few hours and pays an assload of money. Then you have all the time and funds in the world to dick around and do what you want.

I have work tonight, but I'll be going out tomorrow!
Good friend from hs and his gf are in town, gonna be doing MDMA with them and his friends and bar hopping

gonna be the only single person out of 3 couples oh boy can't wait :''''))))

>tfw all your friends are moving away
>can make new friends, but not fast enough
>never had a gf
>tfw serious craving for companionship in the last few months, sometimes it's all I can think about
>tfw another weekend of doing nothing because all my friends are out of town or busy and have no gf
How do I get over this feeling, Cred Forums?

That is extremely rare. Well, let me rephrase. Finding an attractive girl with an interesting personality is extremely rare. There are plenty of uggos and fatties with great personalities and emotional depth. Hot girls usually don't possess those qualities because they don't need to.

Women are objectively smarter than men

By retards you mean they have different interests? If course it's rare to find girls who like the same things as you, ie being 24/7 at home watching superhero movies/anime while your mother works to pay for your pathetic "lifestyle"

That just proves women are smarter

Working all night at a home for mental cases

Basking in thoughts that my life isn't so bad considering I just found out my cousin has brain cancer.

>There are plenty of uggos and fatties with great personalities and emotional depth

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. A number one indicator that a girl is nothing short of vapid, bitchy, cunty and/or all around entitled and self-important is their weight.

If they get to a point where there that fat, it's the number one sign that they don't respect themselves enough to look good which means they have very low confidence or self-esteem or willpower.

The majority of fat girls you'll find are your typical types to jump on the SJW bandwagon and blame all their problems on everybody else but themselves.

I honestly think that you're confusing desperation with "great personalities and emotional depth".

I agree with the hot girls thing as well though, but that one I feel is more contextual depending on their upbringing. If they're raised up to be spoiled with the whole "I know I'm hot and I'm going to be a bitch about it" environment, yeah they're usually totally vapid with nothing interesting to say. However, a hot girl raised traditionally with proper morals and shit, well you have yourself prime waifu material right there.

I got drunk with my neighbor and now I'm listening to some crunchy tuneage.