Is this the best series ever?

is this the best series ever?

Its fricking god tier. Season 2 started off slowly but it has surpassed my expectations

Not yet but Got the potential to become one

Did Season 2 ever even happen or was it just another ebin mind play?

Elliot mentions that Tyrell started ranting about "being Gods" in the arcade when he supposedly shot Tyrell, same thing happens at the end of season 2, did elliot ever leave the arcade?

First season, yes. Second season, no.
Narcos is better overall.

I am actually fucking an asian transvestite millionaire from Asia so watching White Rose gives me funny feeling inside my tummy

Enjoy your STIs

remember to tell your friends how good this show is

>Narcos is better overall

>Enjoy your STIs

Time travel will fix it.

The plot didnt even progress significantly through an entire season

Tyrell isn't Elliot, but this season is next season.

It's terrible but it has top tier husbandos and a few salvageable waifus so Cred Forums loves it.

Bane?

this

Tyrell loves Mr Robot, not Elliot

This is the most reddit show in the history of TV

even more than sheldon and Bazinga Bad?

Mr. Robot is a fundamental part of Elliot's personality, no matter how much Elliot wants to pretend he's not.

still not sure if S2 was amazing or just good but a little disappointing

Even more than reddit and memey

It's legit. Those monologues (the last one being in the clock room at the dress closet with FBI) are too real and emotional for WR, while obviously being veiled references to being transgender. Sharing them and hypothetically acting that way would serve no actual purpose and doesn't advance her goals in any way, and revealing how the dresses were her "sister's" is only damaging as FBI knows that WR doesn't have a sister. I suspect this scene comes back to hurt WR, with FBI Mary sue somehow recognizing WR and putting it all together as usual.

Nah that's ifunny

>this isn't a tv show darlene
>this isn't burn notice
>CHARACTER'S AREN'T WELCOME

Ending of the season was fucking garbage as well
I dislike the ending of first season as well, but not as much

This show made me gayer as a human

why didnt they end the season on the evil corp building collapsing?

why does email keep cucking us?

they did though

So if Elliot didn't shoot Tyrell, why was there a shell casing?

they didn't though

Roboto & Tyrell probably planted it to throw the FBI off

you'll have to tune in to season 11 to find out.

Was it bloody? I think it was.

Mr robot probably took control just before Elliot was going to shoot him and then shot himself

Explain all the other characters then

Is Mr Robot evil?

I am confus by this show.

I love it but feel dumb as shit I don't get all the mind fuckery. I never caught on that Elliot was in jail either.

I like Leon though. Worried for Fat dude and Poo-in-the-loo.

Nah he's just a dick.

kill yourself

It's just FC with computers

>666

But he's trying to get rid of the old currency which would cause E-coin to become the main currency. He's also killing people in the process

Was the best part about Narcos how Murphy narrates everything for you?

Did anyone see the latest episode?

Elliot gets shot by Tyrell

>having a schizo as a protag
>believing anything that happens to Elliot is real

There's no way I'm believing Tyrell is alive. It's gonna end up being another mindfuck of him being Elliot's 3rd personality knowing how jewwy Sam Esmail is of a writer.

Rami had a great Emmy speech. Dude is genuine as fuck

If Tyrell isn't real than this show just got even more retarded, since the FBI board and the conversation with Angela would make zero sense if he was another alter.

its not schizo though, its multiple personality disorder, hes not hearing voices, his mind is taking on a completely different persona that he isnt consciously aware of

>It's gonna end up being another mindfuck of him being Elliot's 3rd personality knowing how jewwy Sam Esmail is of a writer.

well thats just an opinion i agree with

Esmail himself said that Tyrell is alive.

Also how would Angela have talked to Tyrell on the phone about Elliot if he weren't alive? It's not like Elliot changes voices when another personality takes over.

The twist is that he ISN'T a 3rd personality. It was building it up like he was the whole season, only for the being shot by him and it truly hurting proving that he is real.

>Esmail himself said that Tyrell is alive.

You do realize they did an entire episode of Elliot going to a drug house only to find out that he was just hallucinating on withdrawal. Or the fact that Season 2 had Elliot pretend he was at his moms house when he was actually in prison. Or in Season 1 how Mr Robot talked to Tyrell in the car when later in Season 1 it was revealed that Elliot is Mr Robot?

Even when Elliot is in a scene or not, Sam Esmail can fuck with the audience all he wants and claim that it's Elliot's mind fucking with him. Hell even before the shooting Elliot admits to the audience that reality is an illusion even when we focus on hearing or seeing with our eyes. They bang that message over the head all of Season 2.

For all we know Angela could be talking to Elliot on the phone after he shoots himself and refers to himself as Tyrell.

Ignore the second, more valid, point?

Nice argument, champ.

Actually it did advance shit

1. Tyrell's been in hiding working with Whiterose to destroy the paper records of the world debt, which will kill hundreds of innocent people as a consequence. He also shot Elliot when Elliot refused to go along with the Mr Robot personality

2. Mr Robot lied about Tyrell being alive, meaning that any trust he might have came to have with his alter ego is now gone, especially since Mr Robot is once again working to murder innocent people via explosion as part of the scheme

3. FSociety is dead. Most of members are arrested or in hiding (with the fat guy and muslim girl being found by the prisoner who Whiterose had spy on Elliot) or in the case of Cisco, dead. Also, Darlene's been arrested and her only option of avoiding a one way trip to supermax solitary confinement (with zero contact with the outside world) is to snitch on her brother

4. Tyrell's cunt wife was being trolled by the husband who's wife Tyrell murdered out of petty spit for losing the promotion to him. She's now prepping her current fuck toy to lie to the cops that the guy murdered his wife, which would allow Tyrell to resurface assuming the frame job goes through without anything going wrong.

5. Now that the economy is in the shitter and things going to hell, ECorps is planning to kill the dollar with their BitCoin rip-off ECoin to try and retain their position as king of the hill.

6. Whiterose and ECorps have some sort of super-secret scheme going on in a specific ECorp site, which killed thousands of people, including Elliot's dad and Angela's mom. Whiterose in particular is super-invested in the whole thing, to the point that Angela (now corrupted by ECorps as one of their humanoids) was given a "with us or against us" death threat that made her join the Whiterose team full time.

He's necessary evil.

Not really, he's pure chaotic evil

What's with you cunts and liking the most pleb shit? Are you really this banal?

The joke
Your head

Are you?

>For all we know Angela could be talking to Elliot on the phone after he shoots himself and refers to himself as Tyrell.

This is actually what I interpreted.

S2 was great, got better and then the last two eps blew fucking hard. What a piece of shit.

you guys really this against authority when you say no way is ty ty real/alive?

christ, take a break anons, see you guys S3.

It's just what popped into my brain. Usually I'm right about these things. Either way I can't wait for Season 3. I have a feeling it's going to be even better than Season 1 and 2 combined.

>Tyrell hangs out with Elliot more
>He watches him and his interactions with Mr. Robot
>Tyrell desperately wants to tear Elliot away from Mr. Robot so he can focus on him
>When he has Elliot's full attention, Elliot is disgusted by him and backs away from his touch
>Tyrell is heartbroken
>Until he feels a heavy gloved hand on his shoulder comforting him
>"Don't worry. He's always been skittish."
>Tyrell and Robot begin to associate more and more
>He begins to seek out Mr. Robot's company
>The kiss is unexpected but welcome
>Robot rides Tyrell's cock and tells Tyrell how good he is
>Sneaking kisses and having sex becomes a daily thing with Mr. Robot
>Tyrell begins to trust him enough for more
>They're in Tyrell's room
>Tyrell's shaking with each of Robot's thrusts
>He screams and moans
>He whimpers when Robot slides his hands up his sides and tells Tyrell how good he looks like this, like a marble statue the should be in a museum
>A couple of quick jabs to Tyrell's prostate and Tyrell chokes back something loud and rushes out a string of Swedish nonsense
>Tyrell soon become a writhing mess of screams and Swedish babble

Yes, quite likely
In the middle of S.2 now.
Dreading finishing and waiting a whole year.
Started S.1 about two weeks ago.

Currently...
waiting for Season 2 of Billions.
waiting for Season 2 of Humans.
3 episodes from waiting for Season 3 of Mr. Robot.

...what will satisfy me in the meantime, lads?
Suggestions very very welcome.

>Peaky Blinders, Rectify, From Dusk til Dawn: The Series, Z Nation, Banshee

And here's some Tyrell.

I don't know anything about reddit, really, so maybe I'm missing the joke.

So...what is the joke, or the point? What's the connection between Mr. Robot and Reddit? I see a definite connection between the show and a popular web site that isn't reddit, thoguh.
So, what's the reddit angle?

>funny feeling inside my tummy
awww

city lights went off at the end

This is a really ugly pic of a good looking man. Please stop posting it

Better or worse?

>city lights went off at the end
that was me just turning my brain off lmao

So, is Christian tapping that egyptian ass or what?

I would say yes, but not just tapping, he's romancing the fuck outta him.

It depends, only time will tell
Look at what happened to Game of Thrones, it turned into total shit on a shtick after a strong 1st, 2nd and 3rd seasons. It's now complete pleb filler, you can't say it's the best show ever anymore.

this show feels like a fight club ripoff

much better

So why did Tyrell have that retarded accent?

Only season one but they copy multiple shows/movies. They even heavily reference fight club especially with the same song ending s1 that ended fight club.

How 'bout this?

>strong 2nd, 3rd
LOL

fuck, I wish I was Slater

They probably spent an entire day together in bed, but not exactly having sex - just making out and cuddling. Rami's an eager and greedy kisser and whines when Slater wants to stop, so Slater kisses him harder and Rami just delights and become pliant.

all the monologues reminds me so much of dexter

I never thought of that though I guess they're both pretty edgy

significantly less happened this season than I would have preferred, but it was still good

user pls stop, you're hurting me
>tfw you will never even meet the guy, let alone spend the rest of your days lazily making out and roughly fucking him just so you can cuddle the hell out of him when you're done

just end me now

You'll find your frog-bf, user, but don't be jealous of Slater's fortune. He brings Rami happiness and a happy Rami is a good thing.

It took a nose dive, a big honking jewish nose dive after GRRM left the show in the hands of D&D

Literally nobody on that program gives a fuck anymore, not even the camera men. I'd be surprised if the caterers even bother cooking the food all the way through t b h

G

O

A

T

T even

haha i saw the same post on reddit

I'm sad that this show lacks the normie appeal of BB. It has the potential to be epic but I see a rushed ending due to cancellation in the next season. Please prove me wrong fellow americunts.

Shhhh... no tears, only husbando/waifu/theory posting

Well, I can't argue with that.

S3 will feature a weird ass relationship between eliott and Angela / mr robot and tyrell
Pretty sure it will stir some tension

FUCK OFF, REDDIT

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

NORMIES LOVE THE SHIT OUT OF THIS MEDIOCRE TRASH. THE SAME FAGGOTS WHO LIKE BB, GOT, LIKE OTHER MEDIOCRE NETFLIX SHOWS LIKE SILICON VALLEY.

BB didn't get normie appeal til after it won emmys. Like s3 it picked up

do people like actually like this reddit-tier garbage?

(you)

>is this the best series ever?

No. You have shit taste in everything.

Silicon valley is HBO you fucking normie pleb get off my board you know NOTHING about tv

No they don't. Ratings dropped off season 2.

>it's the same as Silicon Valley.

10/10 retard detected.

It's not twin peaks so no

>there just so happens to be a way to undo everything they've done

Gee what a surprise

And the little mudslime found it

Diamonds

jesus, where is this from?

Some user posted it in a thread last night. I'm just reposting it under a better filename.

This is the happiest picture.

Why am I just now realizing this

They're so in love.

atuism

>he took a shower, he ccleaned his body!

>tyrell loves mr robot
>angela loves elliot
>they think they love the same person
poetry

Now kiss.

Anyone have webm of the "capitalist pig" scene? It's my favorite in all the show

I'm one episode into season 2, the schizophrenia stuff is irritating as hell. When will it stop?

they're all the same person

its literally samefag: the show.

So if Tyrell fucks Mr. Robot, is he technically raping Elliot?

No, tyrell is just jerkin it.

It's from the withdrawal scene in S1.
I think even Email has a boner for Rami

Nah, Elliot's checked out for the time being and Roboto's in charge. Plus Tyrell is bottoming for Mr. Robot.

>is this the best series ever?
Difficult to say. It certainly has been outstanding so far.

The ride never ends

Eh, I don't blame him, I'd fuck that egyptian froggo too
>n-no homo

I think you'd have to defeat Slater first.

>when you realize Slater became a producer to protect his boyfriend's ass

No

t. Cred Forums

Its comfy overrated piece of reddit shit. I dont know why i watch it but i do. Also season 2 was utter shit

Its boring as shit. Its an even plebbier version of Fight Club.

You mad because of "muh sicrit club"?

4/10
derivative and disappointing.
you need to try harder.
see me after class.

Yes

It okay, Cred Forumstard. We can play secret club together.

mmmmm

>muh realistic hacking show

season 2 was ass

mr. reddit

What will happen when Tyrell realizes it's Mr. Robot that he loves? Will he encourage Robot to come out more? How will their dates be? Who will be big spoon and who will be little spoon when they fall asleep together?

>ywn watch Slater and Rami's sextape

I need answers, people.

No, it's a load of shite. I just downloaded the latest ep to see if it's any good and it's terrible. Couldn't get past the first 20 minutes.

2/10

You watched the s2 finale without watching any episode before? ...

Nice bait

No, it's not.

>it's an Elliot forgets how to cook hot pockets and just gets high and cuddles Flipper episode

AYY LMAO

>it's a Tyrell doesn't know how to flirt episode

go away, hack-shill showrunner

>which would allow Tyrell to resurface
Tyrell is wanted for 5/9, not just the murder.

Is this entertaining or is it one of those meme good things like classical music

No he's the good guy. ECorp is the bad guy. Stage 2, while resulting in some innocent deaths, is ultimately a good thing.

>sopranos
>breaking bad
>curb your enthusiasm

>hey d00ds is dis series about dyed haired fagggggggggs das best OR WUTT!!!

that looks more like his twin.

IRL Rami is skinny as a bean pole.

He gets chunky easily though.

>ywn ruin his diet by handfeeding him chocolate covered strawberries and hot pockets

He's top cute in that picture you faggot

Mr Robot will be the big spoon

Thanks for answering, user. Tyrell does look like he likes to be cuddled.

>constant homolust for a character who has had 5 minutes of screen time this whole season

the thirst is real

I got chu, familia

Where's all this Tyrell loves Mr Robot not Elliot shit coming from? Seems like Tyrell can't fucking stand Elliot in Mr Robot mode from the few interactions we've seen. And Elliot clearly isn't about to start putting out any time soon so I'm pretty sure Tyrell is just completely insane and obsessed with him because he thinks Elliot is literally godlike.

>elliot will never realize he has a viking twink completely whipped and under his spell and exploit the situation by fucking tyrell to within an inch of his life

Get with the picture already, Elliot.

>Robot is a man of action and assertiveness
>Tyrell likes those actions and assertiveness

Mr. Robot is already on that page though.

the fact that he was completely cold to Shayla and took a long time to come around to Angela pretty much confirms he loves hot men.

It would also explain his anxiety (still in the closet) and daddy issues.

You think he and Mr. Robot ever fucked?

I don't get it why ppl are giving flak for season 2? It's as out there and intiriguing as season 1, you should realize that Mr.robot isn't your regular t.v series, it's fucking art, it can't be constrained with your notions of structure and plot integrity.

That would just be jacking it

Cute

>completely cold to Shayla
He was a qt with Shayla after a while, and they had that whole VR date thing where they fucked around Coney Island acting like a pretty normal couple.

What ever happened to the frogo's dogo?

my longest yeah boy ever

Nah, I think he had a wall mounted dildo.

She's an agent for the CIA now.

>we will never get a scene where elliot thinks he's being fucked by robot when he's actually just riding a dildo when tyrell barges into his apartment and robot takes over just long enough to beg tyrell to fuck him and elliot comes to after a brief blackout to find he's riding robot while tyrell thrusts in his stretched hole with one hand on elliot's throat for leverage and the other one jerking him off

Too bad.

Threesome with DP. I like it.

HHNNGGG

Idea: Tyrell starts dating Mr. Robot and Elliot doesn't know it. Robot and Tyrell plan to marry and Elliot tries to interfere.

>Takes place in nyc
Fuck no it's not the best, not even close

Get some taste, kid

LOL

???

Angela is caring for Qwerty.

That's the fish though.

It was taken by animal control when they arrested elliot

Maybe it will be revealed in S3. Perhaps he gave it back to rightful owner. She's a cutie.

>lso, Darlene's been arrested and her only option of avoiding a one way trip to supermax solitary confinement (with zero contact with the outside world) is to snitch on her brother
That is, if they actually have something on her.

or this

I'm dumb