Are we all in agreement that she is a dead cert for Best Supporting Actress at the Oscars?

Are we all in agreement that she is a dead cert for Best Supporting Actress at the Oscars?

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE

you should get better at baiting

I think we can all agree

Yes, she will win the (((oscars)))

Her Emmys appearance made me cringe

I think you're looking for the animals and nature board.

If you read her Twitter she's actually as dumb as she appears. It's pretty good.

She's going to be the host. Just watch

I don't know. i think he might have a point, one way or another...

...I wouldn't rule it out. For one reason or another...

If she is the host I will watch the oscars for once.

You idiots don't even realize you've solidified her career as an actress for a few decades by attacking her. Because of you she will be around for a long time.

I want to eat Frisch's Big Boy tartar sauce out of her asshole and you can't stop me.

HOL UP

Hope so. If Melissa McCarthy got an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress for playing herself like she does in every movie, then Gorilla-Chan can.

>Gorilla-Chan
Just inappropriate

who dat?

Yo' mama!

RIP

>le shitpost leslie jones maymay

christ let this unfunny bitch disappear into mediocrity, you equally unfunny bitch

Leslie, pls go.

And put your tits away.

DFN

The only thing she's ever successfully supported is about 185 pounds

I didn't believe the "critics are biased" thing until I just torrented this movie...

holy crap is was it bad. There is no way anybody could objectively call this a 'good' movie by any standard.

Harambe

What emotion is she trying to convey?

blargh?

fuck off google

I don't know why people felt the need to harass her.
Okay, she was part of one of the biggest movie disasters ever, but surely that failure pays for itself? Regardless of what your treasured RLM says, she was like a stranger chucked onto a set and told to say shitty lines that some other useless cunt wrote.
Take your frustrations out on the people who deserve it; hacks-a-poppin'! Go for it
But personally attacking someone is just poor, and says more about you than her

Oooga booooga

>i've seen pictures of her getting fucked in the ass

how can I unsee

Yeah. I'd assumed she was a dyke before those leaks though.

That's highly offensive
I am a member of the Oogly Booglies motherfucker
But I had to get outta the gaaaaame
I gotta lot of Oogly Boogly brothers and we lost a lot to the Cheezly Weezlies faggot

Yeah, Harambe will def win an oscar

saged

Am I the only one who thinks Milo and co. should have gone after her and not Leslie?

Leslie's visibly dumb and harmless. Harassing an annoying ~quirky~ white lesbian would have hit a lot closer to home for SJWs and got a lot more authentic rage.

>muh Vaginaa

All humans are apes.

was ghostbusters a decent movie - from someone who is apolitical; without bias?

fuck that would be a really cool painting if it wasn't just done by a computer program :\ what left is there for the human spirit which have have not yet automated.

Nah bruh, the years of malt liquor and fried chicken will catch up to her, she already looks like shit.....aside from the whole im a talking ape thing.

>She
Harambe was a he.

She deserves it after all she went through

> not leading actress
Racist

No one went after her. She was being racist and when called out on it, played the victim. She was encouraged to do so by her publicists. The tweets are all there.

All Milo did was compare her to a black man (his fetish btw). And desu, she does look like a black man.

She should be dead

Her best performance

nigger

wrong board, reddit

No.

Is this the revisionist version of events?