"The divisions that happened at the end of CIVIL WAR were so deep they’re not the kind of things you can resolve or...

>"The divisions that happened at the end of CIVIL WAR were so deep they’re not the kind of things you can resolve or move through off-camera; they’re the kind of things you have to directly deal with in the storytelling. That’s our philosophical approach to how we handle those things.”

>"That was one of our favourite things about CIVIL WAR – that it ended in a difficult place where it’s hard to imagine what the road forward exactly is for both Tony Stark, Steve Rogers and these two sides that have suffered the consequences of this division. On a storytelling level, it is a very difficult place and yes, that is very much the condition of the world as we move forward after CIVIL WAR. This very much sets the stage for where INFINITY WAR begins – it’s a place of a strong divide.”

>"We always thought of this movie as the start of the war. It's not over yet."

comicbookmovie.com/captain_america/more-from-joe-and-anthony-russo-on-civil-wars-fallout-heading-a145392

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1GSnipRR3U
youtube.com/watch?v=zB4L7GoPiuU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED

Too bad their moms didn't have the same name ;P

DC cucks will never know deeply fleshed out characters that change and grow over time.

>muh "no stakes"
>muh "lol they were friends again by the end"

DCucks BTFO

>if we believe there's even a one percent chance that he is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty... and we have to destroy him.
>MARTHA
>It's okay, I'm a friend of your son's.

guess all the DCucks are out having a life

fucking normies lol

They need to make two or more movies at least to make them be friends again, what a waste of time

You got it backwards. Normies are Marveldrones. Manchildren are DCucks.

>being this pleb

Snyder practically spoonfeeds you how fucked up Bruce's psychology is.
>film opens with Bruce's childhood
>throughout film Bruce dreams of his mother
>the one dream is juxtaposed with Luther's dialogue with the Senator
>falling bullets is a motif throughout the film
>the only bad guys Batman targets before going after Luther and Superman are pedos and human traffickers

Look at the scene where Bruce develops his hatred for Superman. Do you know how it starts? A little girl is orphaned by the fight between Superman and Zod. The hatred begins *right there*. The "1% chance, absolute certainty" is a rationalization. Bruce lives in constant denial of his emotional trauma, and he sees his true motives only in dreams. This is Freud 101 and if you can't see how thick Snyder is laying it on, then you're probably a nigger.

So when Batman finally trusts superman, it's only because he realizes that he would orphan Superman if he killed him. Hence his promise, "Martha doesn't die tonight."

BvsS depicts a more psychologically fucked up Bruce than any other Batman movie.

But the movie literally ends with Steve sending Tony a letter that says he'll still be his friend and Tony letting all his friends escape prison because they're friends again.

go to bed zack

Mcucks are pathetic.

>I have nothing to say but I still want to discredit this post

Here's an interesting thought.

The religious themes are heavy in Snyder's Superman films. Yet the two greatest antagonists of Superman (=the God-man) are Batman and Luther. But both Luther and Bruce have deep-seated childhood traumas, which Snyder makes clear motivate their antagonisms to Superman:
>Luther hates Superman because it triggers the trauma he received from his father's sexual abuse of him
>Bruce hates Superman because he triggered the trauma of losing his mother

As I mentioned, the cause hatred the Luther and Bruce have for Superman together with the rationalizations they have for their hatred for Superman is Freud 101. Now, Freud suggests that religion sprouted from unhealthy psychologies. But notice that Snyder has the two most fucked up psychologies hate Superman (remember, the God-man), and he depicts their hatred in typical Freudian ways. The effect is that Snyder turns Freud on its head: not religion, but the *hatred* of religion sprouts from unhealthy psychologies.

The Marvel universe is some gay story about faggots.
The DC universe is a story about mankind's ultimate destiny.

Only plebs shit on Snyder.

>pedos and human traffickers
your post was nonsense am

Zzzz

The MCU feels so thin. Like stuff isnt really going on when the cameras arent rolling. DCEU is teeming with action even at this nascent stage.

We're not on reddit, faggot. Here you actually have to substantiate your views.

>saying this shit when Captain America writes a letter at the end saying "Sorry, bro. Call me for the next movie!"

there were no pedophiles in the movie
you made that up

Literally what philosophical differences did they have again?

>"I want to be a hero with zero consequences"
>"I want to be a hero who faces consequences"

Then they drop all this"debating" to fight over Bucky and mommy.

Fuck this shitty movie

youtube.com/watch?v=T1GSnipRR3U

If you're so retarded as to be unable to understand what's going on here, you should seriously consider sudoku.

>all trafficked humans are of the age of consent

kys

I didn't get that part either. We only see one instance of batman on the streets and it just so happens to be a human trafficker. Everything else is people talking about batman.
The two dream sequences I remember don't remind me of denial
The first one(when the bat jumps out from the mausoleum) is the idea of what bred the bat. The second(the wasteland scene) feels more like a premonition, with batman living in a world where he no longer has to be bruce wayne.

This sounds dreadful. Comic books are for children, they shouldn't have references to child abuse in them.

Seriously, did the directors forget this part?

>Comic books are for children

Obviously that's your judgment, but they're really not. They're marketed at teens and up, sure, otherwise there are all ages comics.

Not really, it ends with Cap sending a letter apologizing for lying and reiterating that the accords are shit, and Tony letting him escape because, even if he believes in the accords, even he thinks that underwater prison was shit.

>you're probably a nigger.
or a slackjaw numale faggot. it's gotten so bad that a major theater chain was going to allow faggots to use their iphones during movies.

>sexual abuse of him
you're making stuff up

he only mentioned physical abuse

Look.

1) The "1% chance, absolute certainty" is clearly a rationalization on Bruce's part. If it's not clear to you, go back to school and get an education.

2) The bad guy that Bruce tracks in the beginning is a human trafficker.

3) The Russian that Bruce follows is said by Bruce to be a human trafficker. However, we see him traffic humans only once in the movie (L. Lane), and he doesn't really distribute arms either, which is something else Bruce said he does. The Russian is, quite simply, a mercenary, a jack-of-all-dark-trades employed by Luther. Given Bruce's rationalizations earlier in the film, we should be suspicious of Bruce when he calls him a human trafficker.

4) Given our suspicions, we can be suspicious about whether Bruce tracked the first guy he tagged *because he thought it would lead him to the Russian.*

5) Given that, it's a viable hypothesis that Batman targeted the first guy he tagged simply because he was trafficking underage girls (not depicted as such, because that shit wouldn't be cool).

This line of reasoning is a stretch only if you think that characters have full knowledge of themselves and hence that what they say they do accurately reflects the true psychological causes of what they do.

>abominations

He says this when he has L.Lane on the roof.

See Leviticus 18:22:
>You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Sorry, not with L.Lane, but with Supes:

see 0:45

youtube.com/watch?v=zB4L7GoPiuU

This would be funny if I didn't have the lingering sensation you're being serious.

>i can't into psychology

No wonder you like the Marvel Universe. An at least basic understanding of Freud is a prerequisite for all 20th-century literary criticism.

>end of civil war
>Capt.America writes tony a nice note

anyway i guess he's a wanted criminal?? not sure really...the movie was pretty bland.

That's not the difference. The difference is Cap and the rest want to be able to move freely. Tony feels guilty for getting loads of people killed and places that guilt on everyone else.

Peter Parker sums it up, pretty well. If something happens and he could have stopped it, then what happens is on him. That's basically Cap's stance.

Tony is literally projecting his own guilt on everyone else.

I really don't get why people get autistic over batman killing. Yeah I understand that it goes against his character but why is that a problem. We've had the same depiction of batman since the fucking 80s. Why can't we see a different batman for one film? It's not like he's going to kill in any of the newer ones get over it.
>b-but that makes him a hypocrite
Not really. It's like you guys didn't even watch the movie. This is supposed to be a batman who has been fighting crime for 20 years and hasn't seen any progress and has lost people along the way. I think that's pretty good fucking grounds for a reason to kill

>Cap and the rest want to be able to move freely.

Yeah and that's when he fucks up, you can't just invade other countries while calling yourself AMERICA and not expecting people seeing it as an act of War.

>Peter Parker sums it up perfectly
>then joins Tony's side so that he can fight Cap in "I'm from brookyln XD" scene

Uh huh great philosophy on display

You said that's not the difference....and then you explain the exact same thing as that post

???

>The divisions that happened at the end of CIVIL WAR were so deep

People who bitch about Batman killing have superficial minds.

The merits of an alternative depiction of Batman aside, it is necessary to the story that Batman kills. One of the central tensions of the film is the location of political power (=the power over life and death, as defined by Aristotle).
>Senator Cunt complains about Superman "unilaterally deciding" things
>Superman feels that Batman "unilaterally decides" who should live and die
>Batman feels that Superman "unilaterally decides" about who should live and die
>Luther unilaterally decides who should live and die

This contest over supreme authority—the contest that is at the heart of the film—would not be possible if Batman obeyed the arbitrary 1980s Batman rules.

Pic related couldn't be more true.

>Over time
>It was in less than a martha

>k

Because he only hears Tony's side of the story and thinks Cap's the dangerous one, sorry it's too deep for you.

>he would orphan Superman if he killed him.

Wat?

>I VANT
>Muh Bird

Yeah, I fucked that up.

>that Superman would be orphaned if Batman didn't help him/Bruce would relive his own orphaning (orphanage?) if he didn't help Superman

It really doesn't deserve the hate it gets. It's not the perfect movie but it's not the worst like faggot memers would have you believe

When I see these gigantic autist-posts I dont even read them. I'm sure most people don't. I can't imagine how boring an actual BvS thread must be. All these pseuds spewing this bullshit for paragraphs and paragraphs and other pseuds pretending they understand what each other is saying. Yikes.

>i can't read more than 140 characters at a time

This isn't something to boast about, nigger.

Wew lad

Glad to have thrown an hour and a half's paycheck at the kino kut

It was well worth it. The scenes helped flesh out the story more

>they literally have a convo about how spidey doesn't know what's going on and is only there to impress tony

K I N O

The movie was a try-hard piece of shit and you know it. So many stupid fuck ups it's almost unimaginable. How hard is it to make a Batman/Superman movie when you have a shit ton of source material to work with in both tv shows and comics? Snyder missed the point entirely and just lumped the two together and said "Fight." Luthor's plan was derpy as shit and could have failed on so many levels that it's a wonder it worked in the first place. (plot armor helps...)

Batman and Superman have butted heads so many times they could have done it better and with some real insight into political power, not this half assed shit show.

Martha

I see lots of claims, but I'm not seeing any arguments.

The longer a post is, the more intellegent and engaging it should be, otherwise you will lose the reader very fast.

In the case of BvS "analysis" posts, they usually work in the opposite way.

BvS has been talked to death round these parts. All arguments have already been made. Where the fuck have you been?

>i'm not justifying why my judgment of a post is accurate despite not having read it

You know what else reasons like this? Niggers

Not an argument.

>Steve pretty much begs Tony for his cock
>Tony didn't even hide the chubby he got reading the letter
>Steve breaks everyone out the Raft
>Rhodey is walking at the end
>BUT NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME EVER AGAIN GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not an argument.

Pretty much this. I don't feel any real tension in conflicts in MCU, everything seems so bland. It's harmless entertainment, but nowhere near the depth of the DCU. Which is cool, we need both.

Nope. Usually DChads most substitnace posts while cunts like you post epic maymay reaction images. Never any retorts. Just "omg are u kidding me?!"

>nowhere near the depth of the DCU

BVS is at best an iota deeper than CW

they're both trash

Are you drunk or braindead?

inb4 "thanks for proving my point" or something along those lines

Can't he be both?

Well, it's still capeshit m8. But I should rephrase, it's deep "for a comic cinematic universe".