After a brutal session of being "lunged at" by Brad Pitt...

> After a brutal session of being "lunged at" by Brad Pitt, the poor boy was left a bloody mess and could barely speak when he de-boarded the flight.

Why is Brad Pitt such a monster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTAm3Vs7Rfs
youtube.com/watch?v=aLtTx2wAUbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She should sue him and take everything he has.

>Lunged

So he punked him?

Pretty sure that's child abuse in California.

>"His son"

Headline matches the bottom text, nice click-bait journalism

The shitskins aren't even his why would he care. Jolie is a fucking freak.

>Maddox
lmao

Pretty sure making fun of your kid qualifies as child abuse in california.

More importantly, what does this mean for World War Z 2?

Based Brad beating up ugly gooks.

if he had lunged at shiloh she wouldn't have done a thing. that's how fucked up jolie is

Holy shit at first I thought the headline was talking about this guy

>out of my way you cambodian fucking shits

>Why is Brad Pitt such a monster?

Flashbacks from lunge club?

apparently the kid was bloody and couldn't speak when exiting the craft after landing

how does lunging at someone cause that? that's a hard lunge.

His character leaves his family in Canada while traveling around the world interviewing survivors from different levels of society to see how they survived.

A touching multicultural story about the class divide, it wins the Oscar for best picture while Angelinas Oscar bait about a women who's husband cheats on her and yells at her adopted children while shes being treated for imagined breast cancer flops.

>verbally defend

Wtf does this mean?

>"Hey thanks for bringing me to the first world and away from a 100% chance of exploitation and early death from aids dad, but go to the back of the plane and let me and your wife cuddle privately"

Here's the inside scoop
Angelina Jolie fucks her adopted children and Brad Pitt found out and got drunk and called her a whore and her little brown kids all ganged up on Brad like a pack of dogs.

>brad: you're a cunt, angie
>son: REEEE NO SHE'S NOT

This is bait.

Based gook basher Brad

Yeah, he totally deserved to get his shit fucked up

>Verbally defend

That's a nice way of saying teenage boy mouths of to father.

>Brad why did you put those bags on the kids' heads
>Brad why did you make Shiloh wear that fetish mask
>Brad why are you doing that weird pose
>No Brad I don't know why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane
>Pain? Are you in pain? Do you want to know if I'm in pain? Why do you keep asking me if I'm in pain? I think you pop a vein on your neck every time you say "PAIN?"

>brad: HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME, WIFE'S SON *lunge*

Spic here. I googled "lunged at" in youtube and got this.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTAm3Vs7Rfs

Is that what it means to lunge at?

According to insiders, Pitt can be seen on video “looking drunk” and “yelling.” The footage is reportedly from Wednesday, September 14, after the Jolie-Pitt family’s jet stopped for fuel at Minnesota’s International Falls Airport.
“Brad is seen yelling a lot during it, but nothing physical,” one source tells Us of the footage.
Another source tells Us that Jolie and Pitt allegedly got into a heated exchange while aboard their private plane. “He got drunk and was fighting with Angie,” the source says. “Maddox stepped in to defend Angie and got in Brad’s face.” A source close to Pitt notes that “teenagers have fights with their parents, especially when you have teens who are strong-willed and confident. You’re going to have back and forth.” The insider also adds that “the abuse suggestions are inaccurate.”

Pitt “was drunk, and there was an argument between him and Angelina,” says the source. “There was a parent-child argument which was not handled in the right way and escalated more than it should have.”
The source says Pitt did not hurt his son. “He is emphatic that it did not reach the level of physical abuse, that no one was physically harmed. He did not hit his child in the face in any way. He did not do that; he is emphatic about that. He put his hands on him, yes, because the confrontation was spiraling out of control.”

E! News has learned the 41-year-old actress doesn’t intend for the custody situation to remain permanent. Rather, we’re told she believes it’s what’s necessary right now, and she knows she and Pitt will need to co-parent together in the future for the sake of their children, Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, and twins Knox and Viviennne.

You guys think Maddox calls him Brad and not Dad?

In summary: the only thing Brad hurt is Maddox's feelings.

topkek

>He put his hands on him, yes, because the confrontation was spiraling out of control.”

fucking pussy

We all know why Brad got mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=aLtTx2wAUbk

>reave angerina arone baka white piggu

You know he has to wonder sometimes why he gave up Jennifer Aniston for crazy ass Jolie

how can you love kid thats not yours and dont even look like you

Stop posting, Jennifer.

Did you see Jolie in 2004? Not even 90s Aniston could compete.