I'd like some breakfast

I'd like some breakfast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6iVvepxR-M
rarbg.to/torrent/vmpn7zt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry, m8 we stopped serving breakfast for white males at 10:30.

So which is it? Do you want to talk about this movie, the recent RT article, or Trump?

I just want to figure out where we're at right off the bat.

ANTS!

>whites will go extinct in your lifetime
adios you whiny bitches

We're taking the roaches with us, you dirty nigger.

How long are you expecting to live for user?

uhhhh... Michael Douglas is a jewish man you filthy antisemite

BASED ALL DAY BREAKFAST
A
S
E
D

MICKEY D'S

Falling Down is essentially about the displacement and betrayal of the ordinary White man in America, whether due changing racial demographics or materialist consumption.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6iVvepxR-M

This scene for example shows how the White man finds himself attacked by minorities for no reason (the gang sign is only an excuse though its obvious the cause of the confrontation is simply mindless violence against Michael Douglas' character because he's White). Note the choice of words. Despite his attempts to simply resolve the issue peacefully, the gang members persist in harassing him. I think the following line is probably the most important of the movie. It conveys the entire point of the movie.

>"Okay, okay. I was willing to mind my own business, I was willing to respect your territory and treat you like a man, but you couldn't leave it alone, could you?"

Basically, the White man in America, despite being completely willing to treat minorities equally, still finds himself pushed. Michael Douglas' character only wants to travel the city to his daughter's birthday party, but find himself constantly hindered and harassed. Similarily, the ordinary White man just wants to get on with his life without getting hassled, yet he too finds himself constantly assailed by imposed racial issues, which has dislocated his place in society and destroyed his identity. Despite his willingness to go along (he even specifically rebukes the Neo-Nazi, saying they are nothing alike). His good faith has been constantly betrayed, which manifests in psychopathic violent outbursts. In real life, the same effect occurs but is more likely to out itself in use of medication, alcoholism, obesity, depression, etc. (life expectancy for White Americans is lowering due to all this).

All of this is punctuated by the final line of the movie: "I'm the bad guy?". Despite just wanting to get to his daughter's birthday party, he finds himself demonized.

Hope you want popcorn.

I like Pepsi and Coke.

Only faggots choose sides.

Miss Folsome was a whore

Nobody likes the turks anyway.

I can see why D-FENS liked that guy but "middle-class black man who got downsized out of his job" has to represent like a 1% minority compared to a horde of millions of illiterate welfare leeching thugs

It's about ordinary people getting fucked over until they snap. Being white has little to do with it.

Robert? fancy meeting you here buddy! how's that BBC doing huh?

Best character in the whole film 2bh. I like how him and D-FENS are wearing the same exact outfit.

>Don't forget me

>Being white has little to do with it.
Aside from the fact that Golden Age America was 85% white and Cyberpunk Dystopia America is going to be 40% white

I've already fallen
I can't find my head
It's that I fall in you
Falling Down Falling Down

I always saw D-Fens (William Foster) as a man who was hopelessly out of line with society as it progressed. He was stuck in the idyllic perception of 1950's Golden age of the United States, and he sees his dream life falling apart around him, facing the reality of the times, he can't fathom that the era he idolized as a boy and a man has long since mutated into something significantly different, and frightening.

With no alternatives, and facing the reality that he may not see his daughter again, he feels compelled to correct his worldview to soften the blow of the loss of his family.

Instead of actually garnering any respect or admiration for his attempts, he's chastised and lambasted multiple times as a psychopath, a white supremacist sympathizer, a "Thief" and a trespasser- a far cry from the free reign he remembered years before.

In the end, Foster isn't a bad guy, but even his perception as reasonable escalation of situations can be considered eccentric, at best.

Unfortunately, instead of being convinced by Prendergast that he needs help, he decides that he's unwilling to change for society, and chooses to commit suicide-by-cop.

>that sudden monotone

>that gyno

>le 50s was golden age meme

love it

>When any jackass with a high school diploma could walk in a factory and immediately make enough money working eight hours a day, five days a week, 48 weeks a year to own a large house and support a stay at home wife plus three to four kids, while also receiving free high quality medical care for his whole family through employer insurance and building a massive pension that will allow him to live in comfort for the rest of his days when he walks out of the factory for the last time at age 60
>not a golden age

And look where it got us.

Where did it get us? A handful of cunts decided to dismantle it so they could own skyscrapers, thousand foot yachts, private 747s, island villas and occasionally entire armies with tanks and helicopters

Thank you greatest ally!

Love this meem

based revisionist history Cred Forums thread

>only torrent i can find is yify
Should I just buy the DVD?

Good luck trying to get "yellow guilt" to stick with the Chinese.

>don't even complain about their own genocide
>whiny
Good one.

how so?

The Mexicans will get to them first.

those sound like Japanese noise rock song titles

rarbg.to/torrent/vmpn7zt