Those genes are so god-tier she looks gorgeous even pretending to be a boy

Those genes are so god-tier she looks gorgeous even pretending to be a boy

This little girl will probably never understand how blessed she is. She was born from one of the most attractive men of modern times and (back when she actually looked good) one of the most attractive women of modern times, who both also happen to be very famous and very rich.
I sincerely, dearly hope that when she hits puberty she realizes she was just being a dumb kid and quits this bullshit without anybody trying to force it onto her, it's going to be a tragedy if this girl grows up mentally brainwashed by this progressive crap and ends up depressed, having mental brakdowns and personality issues.

She's too far gone.

Also not tv-related.

But she is still 10 years old

There's still time

>born incredibly lucky, beautiful and rich
>NOT wanting her to suffer

I hope everything you said happens to her.

Why would you want that? Her suffering won't make your shitty life any better

Wow. She really does look like Brad

whoops, got her confused with someone else.

Chaz Bono II in the making

I hope she demands to live with brad instead of ange

ok leaf

If she lives with him there might be hope

but i fear that if she goes with Angeline, then she is a lost cause

All his shitskinned brothers gangbang her in a daily basis
Angelina is fucking crazy investigate a little she can't control all her sons

HAHAHA REKT

Looks like her grandpa

This.

>that feel when you won the genetic lottery

I don't envy her at all. Her mom is mentally ill, her dad is a cuck, and she had to grow up surrounded by random shitskins.

Her mom publicly said she preferred her adopted kids and didn't feel anything for Shiloh because she's privileged and white. What do you think that does to a kid?

She's just doing this dressing up as a boy shit for attention. She's hoping to become sufficiently oppressed to be worthy of her mother's love.

Way to be on the same level as the chimps rioting in Charlotte.

Lopsided face. Bad news.

I dressed like a boy my entire childhood and wasnt a lesbian , bi or tranny in training.100% straight, completely disinterested in vag. Everybody piles on the kid for being trans but shes fucking 8 or whatever. Thats ridiculous

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

i want to adopt her