People talk about spooky vampire movies

>people talk about spooky vampire movies
>they don't mention reapers, the scariest fuckers ever
>that change in eye color when they lick blood
>basically crackheads but for blood

youtube.com/watch?v=PwFSo10TTbQ

That's because blade isn't scary. Like at all.

Motherfucker did you watch Blade 2? First half of it is a vampire horror movie where the vamps are the victims. They use the same tropes and everything.

Still not scary.

Best Blade tbqh, loved those Prague locations.

Del Toro always has dope creature and set design.

how did the pureblood vampire princess have a scar

took me out of the entire movie

into the trash

>tfw you realize they will release a female blade reboot within the next 5 years

Are the Blade movies still good today? Havent seen them in forever

You better be watching The Strain

It's literally Blade 2: the Series

wasnt that underworld & sequels?

Lowkey Blade is vampirekino and should stay unnoticed lest some retard make a cash grab sequel and ruin it for everyone

Shit I forgot how much I liked blade 2
I didn't realize del Toro made it. Explains why the effects were given such attention

The CGI aged badly. Still, good action and fight scenes. Personally I found the tomato vamps funny. Doesn't play the "female friend turns into love interest" shit like other capes do. Haven't watched Blade 3 since theatres though.

Fun fact: Del Toro helped design the vamps in the Strain.

>AYE WESLEY, PAY YO TAXES NIGGA, IRS DON'T PLAY

I forgot Ron Pearlman was in Blade 2 great movie nonetheless

MOTHERFUCKER, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND?

Reapers are the edgy nothin personnels of the vampire world.

>vampires that like... prey on vampires!

Just as stupid as the mega Predators.

MegaPreds were pretty cool in a "Most Dangerous Game" sort of way

He did a little more than that, trips.

They're not mega vampires. Think of it as 28 Days Later, where the vamp's thirst for blood is unquenchable 24/7. Only one who had control was the carrier. Also the GOAT capeshit fight scene ever.

Well yeah. He also co-wrote the books the show is based on, executive produces, did the casting, co-wrote the pilot and directed several episodes.

Not going to lie, I was a little young at the time, but Nomak storming the vampire headquarters/building-thing was pretty badass.

>the part when he doesn't expand his mandibles to bite his dad to kill him instead of changing him

He spared him a fate worse than death.

Marvel is already releasing that in comic form. The lead writer left because apparently he and marvel both thought that a white writer shouldnt write a black female lead.

Atleast thats what ive heard from Cred Forums

trips upon trips

>The CGI aged badly
True, but also, at time of release, the CG was never considered anything better than laughably bad.

>blade 2

Sorry; but Red Letter Media told me to hate that movie.

Shitting Christ

Mike and Jay also thought TFA was a 10/10 where it was just passable.

Why are these huge companies bending over backwards and shooting themselves up the ass for such a small group of depressed, anxious, sexually confused retards.

Once they realize the audience they are pandering to is very very small, they'll ditch it.

Ghostbusters was a big hint that their pandering to the wrong crowd. I expect a lot less of it after that mess.

have to be honest the book reads like it was written to be tv, and the ending was trash he basically made a total bs book ending so they could end the show however he really wants

>and the tv show had like 1/2 of a good season and is now really lame

guillermo's bible boner ruined the books

by"fun fact" did you mean OBVIOUS

oh yea because it was going to be really good. We really missed out

i hate the vampires in the strain, their just such a bunch of whiny faggots. as soon as vampires start philosophizing it becomes gay a sfuck.

30 Days of Night vampires >>>>>>> Polanski's vampires >>>>>>> the Str*in

ty

>guillermo the del toro

Chuck Hogan's "hey look i researched this" expository turds ruined the first book, stopped reading after that

>not liking neat factoids and shit

are you a nigger

It's already in the works. They were trying to get the comic and a tv series or movie out in 2016 but both got delayed.

The trips calls the trips while tripping tripply.