If you don't know what kino means or think that this is a word to use ironically...

If you don't know what kino means or think that this is a word to use ironically, you don't belong here and should go back

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/features/2016-zack-snyder-profile/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sexiest director in Hollywood
>purveyor of kino and fine kino works
>triggers nu-males and faux intellectuals.

Zack Snyder is literally the most based director in Hollywood.

Kinda fucked how he looks better than Ben Affleck when you take away the hollywood magic.

And he does it all while being 5'7.

I'm not saying that to make fun of him, it genuinely makes it all the more impressive.

Kino: In Human Form

Is pic related?
So does kino mean director that makes shit movies?

at least when it comes to blockbusters

How did this guy get into hollywood?
The fucker ruined Watchmen, a great graphic novel that could've easily been the only good capeshit in existence due to the great writing.

>The fucker ruined Watchmen, a great graphic novel that could've easily been the only good capeshit in existence due to the great writing.
fuck off retard, he's literally the only one who could've made it as good as it was.

bloomberg.com/features/2016-zack-snyder-profile/

Lives like a god
Directs like one too

Nu-males CANT stand him

I couldn't get more than an hour into BVS but I agree

>$200 pocket square

based

did they?

>There are several human skulls on a circular desk where Snyder works on his iMac. “I don’t know why,” he says. “I just like skulls.” Six axes lean against the nearby wall. “I just like axes,” he says innocently. “They are cool. I have axes at home that I cut wood with, but these are my special ones.”

Wow.....what a visionary

i think he's a borderline terrible director now, but is correct. He argued a ton with the studio to get it made as faithfully as it was. If anyone else had been in charge, it would have been nothing at all like the graphic novel.

>that interview where she defended him
qt

>Snyder has 8 fucking kids

>A e cuts his own firewood

BASED
A
S
E
D

Literally the only director with balls in hollywood.

this

Can't imagine either of them cheating 2bh

>I have axes at home that I cut wood with, but these are my special ones.”
Special axes for a 'special' man.

>nu-males

how is reddit at this time of year, kid?

a man's man Kubrick

It's the common german word for cinema, faggot. I use all the time.

There's really nothing common about Snyder's films though.

>George Washington American Revolution movie

no wonder Mel Gibson is so salty at Snyder. he's gonna blow The Patriot out of the water.

>Manlet
>Sexy

Nice try Zack

No memeing, Snyder seriously delivers more props as a director who wants nothing more than to push genre conventions forward. It doesn't always land, but when it does , he's literally in a league of his own when it comes to modern action cinema. The subversive politics and themes in BvS are totally unlike anything else seen in commercial cinema right now.

It's kind of sad some people aren't able to put aside genre expectations when it comes to his films. Hrs clearly subverting A LOT of them.

He's not perfect, but he's one of the few interesting directors making large scale cinema at the moment.

Thank you for raping the German language for your memes.

>he wanted to make a "hard-core" R rated Sucker Punch

studio needs to get out of his way. let Zack "Kubrick" Snyder make kino

What's funny is people say Sucker Punch was what you get when Snyder gets to do whatever he wants, when in reality, he was fighting WB every step of the way on that movie.

yeah in the article they conceded that "Zack was right"

jesus christ that's cute

Nope.

>Warner turned it over to him, and now he toils in a chamber big enough for a basketball court. Adams says co-workers refer to it as Snyder’s own Fortress of Solitude. There’s a set of weight machines in the center where he gets buff four times a week and an area where he lounges with colleagues on a white sofa and chairs beside a statue of a pale headless horse. A Superman figurine commands a coffee table. Similarly posed models of Batman and Wonder Woman keep watch over the room along with a full-size winged angel from Snyder’s 2011 film, Sucker Punch.

>There are several human skulls on a circular desk where Snyder works on his iMac. “I don’t know why,” he says. “I just like skulls.” Six axes lean against the nearby wall. “I just like axes,” he says innocently. “They are cool. I have axes at home that I cut wood with, but these are my special ones.”

>Perhaps the most striking thing in the space is a whiteboard big enough to fill an entire wall. It’s been mostly wiped clean, but Snyder says it was recently covered with action sequences for the Justice League movie he starts filming in London in April. He can raise or lower the board with a button. “Everyone freaks out whenever I do that,” Snyder says. “They’re, like, ‘What is this? It’s like the Bat Cave in here.’”

Fuck Allah

>“Not to be drinking my own Kool-Aid, but I think Ben is a pretty big Batman,” he says. “I never liked a small Batman. Ben’s all of 6-foot-4, and in the boots, he’s like 6-foot-6.”