Can we reset the clock so I have another minute extra. Please

Can we reset the clock so I have another minute extra. Please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

World Peace was pretty good, but I really wish it was just 6 episodes more of Ideas Man.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA

So we looked at the data

CAUSE WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL EM

We use cubes of trash as currency, it's a gold rush.

[heavy breathing]

What's his endgame?

You suck, Sam sucks, Cred Forums sucks, Trump sucks.

If you all collectively walled yourselves off from the rest of the world, it would be a better place. Thank god that is literally your plan.

Now all I need is for you to not try and wall me off from the rest of the world as well.

great but still not his best work

t.google

is the new episode tonight or tomorrow night?

Season's done but season 2 is all but confirmed, we'll probably get more episodes too.

>Drumpf wins
>all the girlymen leftists and globalist multi culti shills trample each other otw out
>mfw

Political correctness started taking a hold of Western society in the late-80's and early-90's. This, coupled with the Internet giving "everybody a voice", gave birth to two things:

(1) the average idiot believing that their opinion is somehow important, and;
(2) the rapid sharing of knowledge which led to the discovery of what many had suspected but couldn't quite prove. The Jews, by way of the Frankfurt School and cultural Marxism, were slowly and steadily degrading society piece by piece, person by person.

This is why Cred Forums is so important. It's a collective of people forever searching for the truth and backing the truth up with facts, regarding the continual breakdown of society and the family unit. Cred Forums's influence is NEEDED on not only all boards of Cred Forums, but other websites as well, so that others may learn what we have, and begin to fight back as we have also.

Cred Forums is the chemo to the cancer that's plaguing the world.

Damn, that tranny's cute. I'd fuck him. Sam Hyde just went up 10 points in my book.

same

Why are you so upset that nationalists want to be left alone?

You suck, we have people everywhere.

We are going to literally going to wall Mexico from the United States, we are going to cull the politically correct bullshit and moronic virtue signaling, and we going to expose the world to harsh truths(% of the population, 50% of all crimes). We must combat corporate globalism and preserve nationalism.

Make
America
Great
Again

Kek thats my favorite fucking part meng

>Trump
>winning
He doesn't stand a chance in the electoral college, Drumpfkin. He's basically mathematically eliminated.

>sitting in class
>professor starts listing achievements like he's reading his resume
>mentions teaching coding to african kids
>have to cover face

guys, they're making fun of us!

altrightkino

Thanks for correcting the record

Then the entire process will be exposed as fraudulent. The only way she wins is if the entire thing has been fake the last ~50 years

>Drumpfkin
>he doesn't stand a chance since the table is tilted

No, Cred Forums and Republicans will complain and then the machine will keep rolling along.

Is it possible for Cred Forumslacks to not be retarded and fall for stupid bait for just one thread