How much pussy do you think Adrian Grenier got while filming Entourage?

How much pussy do you think Adrian Grenier got while filming Entourage?

In this CNN interview he looks like a pussy more than he does even in the show: youtube.com/watch?v=0VA30Le72Gc

Additionally, Matt Damon out alphas him to an extreme in this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=F3TFNIqIqPM

Could he be a virgin?

The show made him come across as fucking alpha, but everything I've seen him on non-scripted, like interviews and the red carpet, he seems like a flinchy betapuss.

Didn't he say he found being in front of the camera too stressful and wanted to direct and write now?

>How much pussy do you think Adrian Grenier got while filming Entourage?
More than any of us will get in 100 lifetimes and all minimum 9/10's

Too hairy.

girls love hairy, especially compared to numales who are in majority now

this second video is clearly fake

Did people find him alpha on the show? Even when that shit was scripted, he was acting, and they out together the best possible final version, he still came off as a beta.

The only "alpha" on the show was Ari.

>feel the kid
what did he mean by this?

Seriously this shit is hilarious, is this even real?

Numales all have obnoxiously thick beards.

I think it was more the way people reacted to him.

>wow vince, how do you get all that pussy?
>please vince, don't fuck my girlfriend!
>is that vince? can i place his penis in my vagina?

if he was balding he would be getting no pussy and if he was balding before entourage he never would have been cast as the lead

Punchable faces general?

>>this second video is clearly fake
yeah ti is part of the show, some deleted scene

to betas, being alphas means being noticed by women so that they let you give them orgasms.
also, ari fails to be an alpha since he is destroyed as soon as he wife make him a cuck

Do you think he fucked Sasha Grey?

nah, I think he does nothing for her

>autists who think personality matters to girls when you're beautiful

He likes cock

It's fucking pathetic how every character had to pimp his supposed alphaness. All the while he had that stupid faggot grin on his face like someone shoved a pacifier up his ass

So in order for me NOT to be a pussy I should? What?

Be an asshole to everyone, throw trash on the ground, what else?

This faggot came to Australia like 8 years ago and I remember watching an interview with him where he acted like an absolute cunt.

I remember thinking "this fuck head is only famous because of that shitty show and he hasn't done anything else, why is he acting like such a cunt?"

He acted like he was his actual character from the show despite actually just being a literally who.

Now in 2016 im so glad to see that his career is pretty much dead.

Karmas a bitch, Adrian.

He's an actor bud.

The show made him come across as a fucking American doctor, but everything I've seen him on non-scripted, like interviews and the red carpet, he seems like a British Actor/comedian.