Make a movie related confession

I think there is absolutely nothing special about the Godfather movies, and that they are over rated.

1. Nobody cares
2. You're a faggot
3. Your mother should have aborted you

I only watch action flicks and comedies because anything with drama just pisses me off. How one can sit there and watch as some dumb ass people fight over trivial nonsense is beyond me. I get that being this angry about it is odd for someone who hates drama over said trivial nonsense but thats the reason for the confession.
>drinks

I've never seen the two Matrix sequels and never plan to

See, I'm the opposite. Dramas keep me pretty ingaged, but most action flicks bore me to death. It's just a bunch of filler of people fighting to make up for a weak and un-engaging plot

You don't need to. the Second one is alright, but the third is shit

Good. I never really felt the need to see more after the first, it was perfect as it was.

1960-1990 are the golden years of movies. Older movies can be good but get simpler the further back you go. Newer movies can be good but get shittier and shittier year after year. 90s weren't the worst, but 00s felt very weak, and CURRENT YEAR(s) also feel lame.

In my opinion of course.

The 80s were the worst decade for movies, period

>My honest-to-goodness confession

Is it only one Mazouz poster, or is it a meme? Pls no ban, I'm just legit curious.

The first half was meh but the second half was awesome. Generally, 85-95 was the golden era imo.

>al-pacino-furiously-typing.jpeg

i thought Full Metal Jacket was boring and sucked

Drive was really fucking bad and I felt like I'd never get those hours I wasted on that pile of shit

gravity was one of the worst movies ive ever seen

It was interesting as a Tech demo and I enjoyed learning about how it was filmed but the praise it got is harder to figure out looking bad. Sometimes it's just a weak year for movies

I think American Psycho is pretentious as all hell.

>Sandra Bullock starring in a space thriller

it was guaranteed shit from the start.

I watched Starship Troopers on repeat for 24 hours on a multitude of substances and then immediately talked to an army recruiter. Wasn't one of my better ideas.

I've never seen Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory but quite enjoyed the remake. Watched it three or four times.

I actually liked The Martian.
But the movie would have been wayyy better if you took out all the Earth scenes and just had it from only his perspective.

>My Confession

David Mazouz is the worst actor to ever portray Bruce Wayne, and that is an undeniable fact.

>American Psycho
>Pretentious

That's. The. Fucking. Point.

My best friend's wedding is my favourite movie and the best romantic comedy ever made, which isn't necessarily a feat

You have no idea what I mean then.

only if you didn't sign up. ON THE BOUNCE, BOOT!

Goodfellas is boring as fuck and Terminator 2 is shit.

Why does that Bruce Wayne kid get posted here so often?

It's Masouzposting, Cred Forums's latest spicy meme

The Thing was 86, confirmed.

Nigger, you take that back. Froggo is the only spicy actor on Cred Forums.

I made a video where I acted out every part from Faceoff.

and I'm a nigger

I think the only reason why people think Shawshank Redemption is the greatest movie is because of the prison butt rape. These same people are the types that slow down to one mile and hour on the highway to get a good long look at car accidents. They have a sick fascination with carnage.

>The 80s were the worst decade for movies, period
No, it was the early 60s, when everyone thought TV would make movie theaters go extinct.

I think the Wild Wild West remake is more entertaining than the original.

The janitors dont even browse the board to recognze this as spam

THE MOMENT I WAKE UP

Well. I want to see it.