Scenes in films that happens and then no one in the film makes any notes of it but only you do

U-571 film (inb4 shitposters)

>that one scene where theres a small boat full of guys shouting for help from the U boat
>the germans on the U boat guns down all the guys on the boat
>the rest of the film no one makes any remarks or notes of this event

The amount of autism I had about it jesus fucking christ

I fucking hate it when films do that shit

Like what the fuck are they trying to achieve by making a scene that will not be noted at all but it's supposed to

That Russian guy in the sopranos

i thought it was so they didn't blow their cover as fake germans?

because it's pretty much a straight up war film otherwise so they needed to include a "Nazis are evil!" scene

Yeah, it's like, "Hey, am I the only one paying attention?"

...and then no one else in the film mentions it ever again.

It's like the filmmakers just threw it in there for no reason. Like, the events don't have any repercussions for the characters.

*I* notice that scene that happen in it though, but then it's not brought up again or referenced.

Thanks, OP. Glad to know I'm not alone in watching movies and remember things that happen even though the characters doesn't necessarily talk about it after.

Is it just me, or is Cred Forums getting better? Wow, a thread about real film discussion. Can't believe it.

Are there any more films that did the same thing like you and op just mentioned?

Bump

What happened to the russian guy in the sopranos?

Don't let this die please

Tell me what happened

I stopped watching it long time ago

Literally everything that happens in As Above So Below.

She sees a fucking ghost of her father in the very first scene, and it's captured on film, but it's never brought up again.

Neither is anything else.

>that once scene in the buffy the vampire slayer film series where theres a long scene of some girl getting her blood sucked out by a vampire and is never mentioned again

I fucking hate being left with scenes with no notifications at all

Bump

Why is this thread being ignored so much?

Are black movie/film threads the favorite now instead of actual topics like these threads?

Yes now shut up and delete this thread while I go masturbate watching my girlfriend having sex with tyrone and jamal

Bump

I have experienced this, but can't think of any examples right now.

You've phrased the topic badly. It should be "stuff that happens in movies that none of the characters notice but you do". The way you've phrased it at the moment, "makes notes", makes it appear as though you've literally been taking down notes, my non-native friend.

Probably everything in a modern superhero movie. BvS - batman massacres a bunch of Lexcorp employees and Superman apparently doesn't care enough about a mass-murdering vigilante to bring him to justice.

In Goldeneye, James Bond murders several innocent Russian soldiers in a library. These men are not the bad guys, they're regular Russian Army who thought James Bond had just assassinated the Russian Prime Minister and their General.

Good examples are the amount of threads cropping up on Cred Forums that has a picture of a black person or statements clearly made to incite frustration and attention

OF

EXTINCTION

What about it?