Are you hype for the debates?

Are you hype for the debates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wfvo1hv9dNQ
dailycaller.com/2016/09/22/how-reddit-ruined-the-hillary-clinton-campaign/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Post_Office_Pavilion
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-roast-on-comedy-central-what-he-banned-2016-8
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/trump-is-a-lazy-idiot-trump-campaign-tells-new-york-times.html?mid=twitter-share-di
charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680
philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-phillydeals/Charity-watchdog-compares-Clinton-Trump-foundations.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1458605428419/
politicususa.com/2015/04/26/clinton-cash-crushed-facts-author-admits-evidence-clinton-crimes.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/polbingo/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)#Modern_mechanics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indirect_election
politifact.com/global-news/statements/2016/sep/23/daily-caller/conservative-website-wrongly-ties-clinton-foundati/
accuweather.com/en/us/new-york-ny/10007/september-weather/349727
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-inaccurately-suggests-clinton-got-pai/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnNNAfMiFqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol who gives a shit? All of the news sites are going to say who won.

not really 2bh
the spam from both sides is going to be very boring

Pillary is going to have a break down. The stress is getting to her. My prediction is she will come out very aggressive and angry. The angry part will make her look unhinged because she cant replicate human emotions well

>no commercial breaks

Hill-dog is going down

am i (noun) for the debates?

how about you start speaking like an adult and not some faggot teenage meme spouter you piece of shit

Watch the Benghazi trial. Hillary is a stone cold sociopathic bitch that keeps her footing more than Stonewall Jackson. If she does get destroyed, she won't show it.
And the media, as always, is going to make this an "example" of how she's a "strong woman".

i meme for donald

but i vote for hillary

>tfw live in crucial state of florida

sorry drumpf fags

He's gonna rek her. She's just gonna get shouted down and he'll respond with compelling-sounding nonsense to all questions.

this

I pray for a seizure or coughing fit

luckily Trump is right about all the issues so it doesn't matter much

Hillary will say the same shit she's been saying and point out how stupid Donald Trump, still to no avail.
Trump will say a bunch more dumb shit and point out how corrupt Hillary is, still to only minor avail.
The media will say it was a draw because they have to keep shifting the narrative to make it seem even so as to maintain ratings.

Oh my god this will be the biggest thing on TV in the last decade.

>libtards try to do the whole "le binders full of womyn" bit again and start online memes
>realize that Trump voters no longer give 2 fucks after watching all the shit unfold these last few years and won't fall into their traps

Will be like 3 weeks worth of pure kino

Why do they keep deleting these threads, it's on tv.

>have debates
>people have no say in who wins and votes do not count
>winner of the election has actually been chosen before hand behind closed doors probably before the election

Literally why.

She passed out just two weeks ago in public. She also requested a platform to make her look taller. When will they learn?

is this going to be discussed? then i'll watch it maybe

This. I'm going to wait for msnbc to tell me who won, not even joking.

these people are not equals

hillary will destroy him but trump supporters will still back him no matter what

debates are kind of pointless in that way

>Trump is 6'2
>Hillary is 5'4
>her request for a special podium was denied

I can't wait to shitpost about it. Should produce enough meme material to last for quote a while.

The international media has been shitting on trump like nothing before.

>mfw no commercials during the debate

i haven't memed in weeks my currently meme stock potential is waiting to be unleash

>hillary will destroy him
She's literally never won a debate in her life.

I can't see her going through with it. She seems progressively weaker each event that she attend less and less frequently. Debating Trump will be like watching a kid with aids tryout for football.

>DRUMPF

kindergarten tier name calling

>luckily Trump is right about all the issues so it doesn't matter much
>Trump is right about all the issues

yeah Trump is a much more likable and talented person

shillary just married the right guy

Hi thereShillary.

Man, I can't wait.

So is sports, but there is a more appropriate board to discuss that too.

Because Trump a shit. Hillary isn't much better, but at least she's not a COMPLETE idiot. The international media isn't so worried about ratings.

It's the fucking liberal media censoring our internet freedums with their hackers and shit.

giddy up

TPP, trade deals, war in iraq, libya, syria, crimea, school choice, tax reform, nato, immigration, the list could go on desu

The best thing about th debates in that millions of people will see Trump unfiltered for the first time, with no media spin. The debates will be a massive redpill dispenser, probably the single biggest redpill of all-time.

>Watch the Benghazi trial
>trial
You poor dumb bastard.

what is he not right about?

She looks pretty fucking battered in these videos
youtu.be/Wfvo1hv9dNQ

I don't think she'll be able to keep composure unless she has a crowd of #Dildo4Hilldos and a host that belittles Trump (which I have no doubt she will have)

conspiracy fag

i do wonder how well trump will do under pressure since this is the best time to ask him those questions he's always deflected from answering but he'll have no where to go during the debates

Any time there is a major sports event there is a thread here about it, and it's fine as long as they are kept under control. This is the most important debate (on television) of the next for years. We should be able to tlak about it

I actually think there's no way she can win. She'll be the one on the defense. She can't out-shout him or out-bullshit him.

She's also clearly physically frail.

Sadly, no. Anyone else would have been killed for 10% of what she did.

Here's what'll happen legit
>Trump answers hard ass questions 75% of the time
>Hillary gets softballs and fucks up anyway
>Trump banters constantly
>Hillary tries to, but comes off really fake
>Hillary ends the debate full on bitch mode

watching for potenttial Hilloli

It will all come down to who is more likeable. If Hilldog attacks Dump with the racist/sexist tripe and Dump just chills and gives her some good swipes back he'll come out on top because Hilldog is literally a reptilian

Either way the American people are going to get shit on whoever wins

Is this going to be discussed? Then I'll watch it maybe.

>becoming a household name and singlehandedly taking over a political party with like 16 smart opponents
>dumb

idk how people tell themselves this

even if you think he's lying about something, he got way further than pat buchanan or rick santorum or anyone else

Did you even watch the Republican debates? Debates are where Trump shines.

Trump has been on both sides of most of those issues, you absolute retard.

Why do libcucks not realise that attacking Trump as a person rather than on policy is counter productive?

If you actually believe that he's dumb, you're delusional.

I'll take this too

>Trump banters constantly
This is what I'm looking forward to. He comes off more human the more you hear him talk, her less so

>Debates are where Trump shines.

kek

he was booed constantly, he could never give specific details on any of his ideas

this debate won't let his brain dead supporters in the audience - he's fucked

Literal fag

Meanwhile, in reality:
>Trump shows up, doesn't literally shit his pants
>HILARY BTFO

When John Oliver revealed his old family name, I was left in shock at the pure comedic genius of it. No longer would the media be able to report on Donald Trump without lying to the people at the utterance of his fake name. The people would no longer take him seriously. John Oliver delivered a blow that no one could possibly survive. Screenshot This: Trump will cut his wrists and in his blood he will write "Drumpf."

After all, how could anyone come to terms with their ancestral name, it's just too much for someone to bear. The liberals have triumphed.

>Hillary isn't much better, but at least she's not a COMPLETE idiot
>at least she's not a COMPLETE idiot
>she's not a COMPLETE idiot
>not a COMPLETE idiot
>COMPLETE idiot

dailycaller.com/2016/09/22/how-reddit-ruined-the-hillary-clinton-campaign/

Shit he paid lawyers 1/100th of what Hillary gets donated from Islamic dictatorships?
Fuck, now #ImWithHer

>he still believes the repubs are dumb meme
lmoaing at your life rite now

I am hype. getting the popcorn out hommie

nice that would be cool too

they're spineless though no one will keep the pressure on him, so i guess shill wont either.

>American presidentail debates
>they let the audience cheer and boo like they're at a football game

>but at least she's not a COMPLETE idiot.
She's an absolutely brainless puppet. She needed an earpiece to do a 25-minute town hall with basic questions.

>he was booed constantly,
Doesn't matter. He was consistently voted as the winner.

Hillary is with one foot in the grave, so it's going to be boring.

as opposed to being on the wrong side when he's in government and responsible like Clinton, who happens to get filthy rich without running a business?

he's 70 years old. It would be weird if he didn't say multiple points of view over his lifetime. It's good we don't have another ideological weirdo running

>this debate won't let his supporters in the audience

Sure seems like a fair debate, there Shillary.

Shit, Trump is a criminal?
Fuck, now #IStump4Trump

bless you child

Just admit you didn't watch and keep it moving.

>he was booed constantly, he could never give specific details on any of his ideas
Nobody gives a shit about policy minutiae. Trump is an alpha male with a master's understanding of persuasion. Public speaking and playing for an audience are his forte. Trump literally executed a member of one of America's strongest political dynasties and he did it with a handful of insults and jokes.

I can't wait to see (((Donald Trump))) either

>wants to censor internet
>against net neutrality
>thinks climate change is a Chinese scam
>loves Israel

If Trump wins, I will legit regain hope in life.

lol he btfo bush so hard he wants to kill himself

>b-but my mommy says I'm nice and my brother kept us all safe and the war in iraq meant to be nice lol

>trump had 16 smart opponents
>nicememe.mov
He became a household for being a bullshit artist and a reality TV star. He hasn't built anything in years, he just leases his name out to actual builders because "Trump" is associated with wealth. He's not a billionaire, which is made abundantly clear by him needing to use money from his charity(that came from other people) to pay his debts, needing a MONTH to free up enough cash to inject $1,000,000 into his campaign, and dealing in fucking steaks sold through catalogs. No billionaire does what Trump does because it would be absurd. Billionaires deal in dollars, Trump deals in cents.

He changes his views whenever it benefits him.

Israel is the perfect state: eugenicist, far-right, mono-ethnic, mono-religious, highly militarized, traditionalist, etc.

No shame in liking it.

Mean while in reality jews are literally shaking at the fact they won't own the President

How hard would the demos try to twist it if Hillary literally starts staggering around during the debate?

>2 of those things listed are because you're afraid it will be harder for you to watch Chinese little girl cartoons
>the other is antisemitic bullshit

>wants to censor newspapers
>thinks vaccines cause autism

>Cred Forums has fallen this far

>they're spineless though no one will keep the pressure on him
Dude, you clearly didn't watch the debates. The other candidates led a coordinated attack on Trump every single time. Just watch on Monday and you will see the brilliance of Trump's persuasion techniques. Don't let Rachel Maddow give her summary, actually watch it.

>most of his businesses are fake and have no employees
>he can't even get funding/loans to build things anymore because he doesn't pay his debts
>he publicly talks about how bad he wants to fuck his daughter
Yeah, this guy is clearly bright.

>they won't own the President

lol

>smart opponents
TOP KEK
They were all idiots and trump beat them out by being the loudest crybaby in the room

good goym

Thanks for correcting the record

>yfw Hillary collapses on stage and Donald catches her

>implying we shouldn't encourage all jews to go to Israel and then nuke it from orbit

Donald Trump playing 5D underwater backgammon while yall' playing checkers

>>Trump answers hard ass questions 75% of the time
It's not so much his ability to answer them, but how he answers them. "We won't be able to make it great again after that" is literally not an argument.

Serious question... what are the benefits to me if I vote Democrat?

You seem fired up.
I foresee the same shit but on a faster trajectory.

>at least she's not a COMPLETE idiot.
She's not an idiot at all. The problem isn't her intelligence, it's her corruption.

You have a gun and you have to give it to either someone who doesn't know firearm safety, or a well trained homicidal maniac who is above the law. You choose the incompetent because it's the lesser of two evils.

Any problems that happen as a result of a Trump presidency will be accidents and mitigated by advisors and addressed when they happen. Problems that arise from Hillary's corrupt presidency will happen by design, and nobody will be able to fix them until Hillary says so. She has the media and the FBI basically acting as her personal PR and enforcement networks, she's completely unaccountable, and she's taking money from all the worst people (Saudis, Wall Street, the Military-Industrial Complex...). Basically, Hillary could start WW3 on purpose if her masters thought it would be profitable.

Do Trump supporters realize if he wins America will lose presence/power in some regions? Why do you think Putin loves him? And it's not because "Trump brings the banter".

Oh well either way I can't wait to see the fall of Uncle Sam.

Is it even morally acceptable to have that seriously ill woman debate?

What's wrong with the americans?

>Rachel Maddow

Isnt she too busy being triggered by Pepe to do anything?

wtf is going on? why is she yelling at me?

>most of his businesses are fake and have no employees
Prove it. He has over 300. Good luck.

>he can't even get funding/loans to build things anymore because he doesn't pay his debts
Prove it.

>he publicly talks about how bad he wants to fuck his daughter
Point out where he said it.

DELETE THIS! TRUMP IS A BILLIONAIRE BECAUSE HE SAYS SO
t. strong, independent alt-rightist who don't need no tax returns

wont be worse than Obango

>he was booed constantly, he could never give specific details on any of his ideas

Even avowed hillary supporting washington post recognizes that debates are never about policy details. They are theatre.

Nobody remembers the policy debates of Gore and Bush, they remember Gore sighing, shaking his head, rolling his eyes. Nobody remembers the debates between Reagan and who was it, they just remember "I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience". Nobody remembers the policy distinctions of Obama and Romney, they remember BINDAS FULLA WOMEN and horse and bayonets quote.

>W. Bush
>Sarah Palin
>Trump
>not dumb, just a meme

>Do Trump supporters realize if he wins America will lose presence/power in some regions? Why do you think Putin loves him? And it's not because "Trump brings the banter".

Oh look, it's that one user with the perfect understanding of geopolitics. Lets all listen to his hot opinions.

>the 2 or 3 assmad #Dildo4Hilldos that monitor these threads and post like 75 times a piece until the thread gets deleted

Every fucking time

lol yet he's still a billionaire. And he was famous long before TV, underagedfag.
>He hasn't built anything in years
he talks about the old post office all the time

Why does politics always bring out the worst in people?

trump's main argument for him being president:

i am gonna make america so so strong and so so great. it's gonna be great. military, the wall, we are gonna be great, so strong, you wouldn't believe how strong we are going to be. it's gonna be great

what did he mean by this?

Trump doesn't debate anyone fucker

>Trump tells crowd full of jews they won't like him because he doesn't want their money and is met by sneers and boos

Who is self funding again?

only Palin was dumb. You must be angry that W is smarter than you. Trump too

Wait can someone explain what he did wrong?

His views on multiple issues have changed DAILY during this campaign. Kerry was skewered with the "flipflopper" moniker but Trump gets away with it because his supporters are dumb as fuck and the media is biased toward whatever gets ratings.

There's no way Hillary makes it through even one of these without a coughing fit, a bathroom break, a seizure or a fainting spell, right? How destructive will that be for her campaign? She can't handle stress at all or over stimulation and she can barely hold herself, how is she going to compete with the Donald?

With the rise of China America is already going down, just look at all the Chinese pandering in film. Illery or Drumpf wont stop the death of the empire.

>lose presense in some regions

You understand that's the point right. US is tired of being the worlds sheriff. Trump wants our resources in the US, making things better for US citizens. Not in some brown country.

>the 4 or 5 cucks from Cred Forums that spam Trump bullshit in any thread that involves anything even slightly political

>he thinks trump is self-funding

haha

Not all of it coming from him and he's refused to reveal his tax information for a reason.

yee
hilldawg senpai we up in here
make sum noise
woot woot

oh no we won't be able to fight WW3 over Crimea!!!

>people vote based on emotion
REALLY? I thought people spend days making careful calculations about which candidate is the best.

Fucking retard.

>the 2 or 3 Cred Forums idiots who make blacked threads to shitpost

Trump has been saying Obama is too antagonistic to Israel, you dumb fuck.

Lose how? We're going to beef up our military and everybody is going to want our shit once we start producing en masse again

>Trump says thing
>People disagree with it
>Changes his view to reflect what the people want
Isn't this that Democracy thing?

I do.

people are stupid.

Actually, most of Cred Forums is also Cred Forums m8. Try and get used to it, huh?

>Drumpf

It's probably more like 20 to 1 but keep on posting, I'm sure you're going to convince somebody here to vote for the world's most famous cuckold

producing what?

trump has his shit made overseas

there's only so many MAGA hats you can make before demand starts to fall

You mean the 99% of Cred Forums more less.

Nice. Dicc was based af

>TRUMP IS A BILLIONAIRE BECAUSE HE SAYS SO
Forbes estimates his worth at $4 billion. Do you have a better source than Forbes?

Nothing. Hillary is a corporate shill that will just be an even shittier Obama.

Minimum wage: opposed increasing it, then doubled back, and then took a middle ground saying it's "up to the states"
Food industry: doesn't believe in the FDA
Wants to toss out the Dodd-Frank Act.
Wants to return to the gold standard, which essentially no economists support.
Wants to repeal ObamaCare instead of replacing it with a better alternative.
Thinks Social Security should be privatized.
Actually thinks Christians are being discriminated against despite controlling almost every aspect of the country.
Thinks global warming is a hoax.
Supports the Keystone XL pipeline.
Also opposes net neutrality.

And that's just domestic policies.

Yeah, that private jet he flies around in isn't his, nor is his gold plated apartment, or 33 towers with his name on it. Trump is literally a poorfag, you really got him!

>redditors pretend Cred Forums isn't on Cred Forums

nigger

>tfw can't get Trump campaign gear because Yuropoor

because most people don't actually care about the details of every little sentence? Trump is just normal. He sees the big picture and what is important. There's no way you can trick people into wanting open borders, shitty trade deals, and endless wars forever

>can't even get funding/loans to build things anymore
Obama's GSA disagrees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Post_Office_Pavilion

i wish pizza hut would do the "ask the presedential candiates about whether they like sausage or pepporoni more as a question during the debate and you get free pizza for life" thing again.
i could probably get in and come out (escorted by security) with a lot of pizza.

>this is what the redditor actually believes

>redditers pretend that they didn't come here through Cred Forums

I can't wait to see Dump get stumped hard by Hillary Clinton and watch the audience boo him off the stage while he turns red as fuck

Why did you put an obvious kike on right's side?

Forbes doesn't do any actual research, they just ask the person in question and then consult one guy who works at the magazine who doesn't reveal his methods. One of Trump's former managers says Trump is only worth about $150,000,000. And he's actually seen and managed Trump's books, so I'll go with him. And the fact that Trump tried to sue but the case was thrown out seems like pretty ironclad confirmation that he's right about Trump's wealth.

>my gender can be very fluid

yeah, I can see that

>Try and get used to it, huh?

>Supports the Keystone XL pipeline.
>Wants to return to the gold standard
>Wants to repeal ObamaCare
>bad

???

Do you think he'll piss himself while yelling?

Trumps argument : Border security, economic security, job security, job growth, lower taxes, less regulations on small businesses, stronger military, fix the VA, vets before illegals, ending NAFTA, no TPP, ending Common Core, ending obamacare, ending the affordable care act, apointing Justices that will respect and protect the constitution. God bless Trump

>Minimum wage: opposed increasing it
>doesn't believe in the FDA
>Wants to toss out the Dodd-Frank Act.
>Thinks Social Security should be privatized.
>Thinks global warming is a hoax.
>Supports the Keystone XL pipeline.
>Also opposes net neutrality.

wait wtf is this actually true?

>wanting to work in a clothing sweatshop

I don't understand this meme

for one he talks about Ford and Carrier air conditioners moving to mexico all the time, as an example

>[citation needed]

Honey, this is Cred Forums. Nigger nigger nigger. You have to go back

Not an argument.

>all these people screaming reddit at anyone shitting on Trump

You HAVE to go back.

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-roast-on-comedy-central-what-he-banned-2016-8
>NOT ALLOWED: Any joke that suggests Trump is not actually as wealthy as he claims to be

He probably will, he probably has a piss bag ready to go when he starts bawling and screaming. Then I will go to Cred Forums and troll the everloving fuck out of those retards

>he thinks he isn't

Heh heh

He spent $83 million of his own money

No, because representative democracy involves electing an official who represents your views, Trump is just saying shit for votes with no intention of ever following up.

like half of these are blatantly not true

>the many-mouthed fiend posts like 75 times until the thread gets deleted
he's always watching

As a non-american, I am.
Obama was always good to watch in debates, compared to him I think Hillary feels a bit more defensive and less certain of herself. I dont expect her to break to Trump though, but it will be interesting to see how well he succeeds in trying to make it ugly.

>good

are you actually fucking retarded?

t, underage who thinks that Cred Forums and Cred Forums aren't reddit containment boards

He bought that jet decades ago, he defrauded half a dozen contractors that worked on his apartment out of their money, and he doesn't own any of those towers. You can look any of them up on wikipedia and see that he's not part of the ownership at all. He doesn't even own the entire floor of Trump Tower that his businesses and campaign are based out of. The secret service had to clear a couple dozen people that work at a different company that's based on the same floor.

>troll the fuck out of
>troll as a verb like a fucking normie

You don't belong here. Go home to
>>>/oven/

I hope I don't forget to watch them. I wad thinking it would happen on Monday, but learned recently that it's on Sunday. Not a good sign for me.

>same buttblasted redditor

LEL

>wahhhhh Cred Forums triggers me! You must be from Cred Forums!

A lot of these sound like poor people problems, are trying to convince be to vote for Trump?

>yfw Hillary unironically starts shitting herself and seizing on stage

>Trump supporter

What is have to stay competitive to keep up with the market?

Trump will take back our manufacturing from China, Japan, Korea, Phillipines, Mexico.. We will once again be a Titan of Industry

but isn't all his "self funding" just a bunch of loans he's taking out?

>once we start producing en masse again
lmao. No one is going to buy American products when they can buy it cheaper from Asia, globalism is inevitable, Trump's economically illiterate.

>right to work is bad for workers

what did she mean by that ?

>not the other way around with "racist" or "nazi" in the Left's head
>the right is Jewish not the left

thanks for correcting the record

so you want him to control the private sector ?

yeah, thanks to Cred Forums rigging the online polls

>someone screams PEPE
>trump giggles
>hillary shits herself

>Cred Forums
>reddit

You are trying too hard son. I know its embarrassing to have leftist views on Cred Forums but you should go back

t. SJW who thinks he can convince people that Cred Forums is Reddit if only he repeats it enough

He was fine with jokes about how he clearly wants to fuck daughter, but his brand is based on the PERCEPTION that he's a wildly successful billionaire so he had to put a stop to wealth jokes.

i'm not who ever you think you're replying to. i just got here.

i'm not supporting anybody, and i'm sure as shit not voting

Yes let's talk about both candidate's charitable organizations, that will go well for Hillary

>yfw Hillary ironically starts shitting herself and seizing on stage

...yeah? Are you being ironic here?

Yep, you got him! That $83 million he self funded his campaign with means he's poor! This will surely stump the Trump

It was originally switched, with something other than "cuck" in the left side. Leftists are unable to formulate any kind of actual argument so they desperately hijack Cred Forums memes in an attempt to fight back.

you've never trolled for fish? because you obviously don't troll for pussy you fucking robot faggot I piss on you, I shit on you

nice, i can't wait to see who he fills up all those shithole factories with once he deports the 10 million mexicans or whatever story he is running with this week

many keks would be keked

How am I a lefty.

wtf who am i supposed to believe

>i'm not who ever you think you're replying to. i just got here.
Good.
>and i'm sure as shit not voting
I like you.

Literally how? The demand for US shit would be tiny, when you can buy everything cheaper from other countries

As long as he deports all illegals Im down

No, he's rich as fuck retard. If anything he's taking out loans fron himself

Cheaper from Asia? How when all their factories will be shut down and shipped back over seas?

>lets talk about how the Clinton Foundation pillaged Haiti and exploited many other vulnerable areas
>that will go well for Hillary

>le woman can't handle a debate

there's always hope

she already got a concussion from falling before

You're asking us? Probably too much estrogen while in the womb or something.

Fucking how? Explain it to me, based on Trumps plan. I'll wait.

>he's taking out loans fron himself
that's a retarded thing to do, how is that even possible?

> I piss on you, I shit on you

Oh eww, I was talking with a shitskin

>Shillary has outspent Trump almost 50-1
>shes losing more ground everyday

Like 2% of Clinton Foundation donations go to charity

It exists only to launder money like they did the Haiti fund

lol, she can't even handle a flight of stairs

>How when all their factories will be shut down and shipped back over seas?

yeah i'm sure apple and samsung will allow that to happen

it's funny you want a president reigning over private corporations (but only when he's white)

No that's based on how she acts compared to Obama.

Take a shot of fireball anytime you hear these words; racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, hitler.

>How when all their factories will be shut down and shipped back over seas?
They have cheaper labor, and massive tax incentives for people to produce shit over there rather than domestically. Even if US firms jump ship plenty more will take their place

>I piss on you, I shit on you
you've watched ROME haven't you?

You're a special kind of stupid ain't you.

She can't handle standing honey

>Gary Johnson not invited
Nope
Fuck this

>a sick frail 68 year old woman prone to coughing fits, seizures and "fainting spells" can't handle a debate

maybe if she remembers to wear her depends and gets a few shots before the show gets started, pretty awkward if she needs a bathroom break in the middle of things

Maybe the millions of Americans out of work jackass?

Those companies you buy cheaper things from will be coming back to the US guy

Is it tonight? It's almost late it's rather late innit?

>No new posts
Monday

>[citation needed]

I want him to change the conditions that are causing so many decent jobs to leave the country, yeah. The laws should benefit american citizens

companies lobby the US govt for laws that make it easy to outsource, for example Disney firing their entire IT department and then hiring an Indian company trained by the people they just fired

>sorry drumpf fags
MOAR LIEK STAN DARSH, AMIRITE?

DARSH
A
R
S
H

Greenhouse gases, oil spills, we don't really need another massive oil pipeline. Environmental damage is a real issue in the world, and Keystone XL certainly won't help it.
Literally no economics experts support returning to the gold standard. It's not a good idea. The US used it before, there's a reason we don't use it anymore.
So many people are on social security/MedicAid at the moment that repealing ObamaCare completely would be disastrous. It needs to be heavily reformed, not tossed in the trash.
Look up Trump's political opinions on Wikipedia or whatever. They have cited examples.

>an obese 70 year old man who can't think and talk without a script can't handle a debate

You were talking with royalty you fucking rube you disgusting creature

>Trump offends everyone and gets free air time courtesy of the MSM

there won't be any question where he can talk about dope

congratulations retard you've just given all those gook corporations like Sony and Samsung a gigantic advantage over our own corporations.

>politicians pay lip service to popular causes
STOP THE PRESSES

ENDING NAFTA

Boom, there you go

It's possible when you're a multi-billionaire

They either ship the factories back or we tax them on every product until it's no linger profitable. Either way US will be wealthy again

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/trump-is-a-lazy-idiot-trump-campaign-tells-new-york-times.html?mid=twitter-share-di

>being this brainwashed by globalists
Just over 40 years ago, things were actually produced in this country massively. Why is the idea of doing this again so alien to you?

>not knowing that the electoral college is who chooses the winner

Does nobody remember third grade social studies?

>Trump
>obese

meanwhile Hilary can't even stand or walk up a flight of steps and the two closest members of her inner circle are fucking doctors, one of whom is a Parkinson's specialist

>he's just pretending to be rich!

this is honestly the lamest point of attack anyone could come up with. He has his own jets and buildings with his name on them and lavish golf courses and resorts. No one would ever believe that. Or I would just pretend to be rich as well

I feel like the only hope for the Trump side is that Hillary coughs for 5 minutes straight, faints, or has her big black guy come on stage to tell her to keep talking. I'll watch to see if any of those things happen

We will be able to sustain our own economy at least and that's all that matters atm. Nobody wants cheap gook products anyways compared to American ingenuity

do you think we have the same global economy we had 40 years ago?

YFW Trump gets BTFO on Monday

cutting down free trade agreements and imposing tariffs on importations like Obamierz just did on Chinese steel maybe

i know right

libtard and cuck are insults only the cultured intellectuals can comprehend

>ENDING NAFTA
jesus, that's gonna be hell on truckers.

Hype is an adjective and a noun. As adjective it is more of a slang term-
"This track is hype"
"That party was hype as fuck"

>people have no say in who wins and votes do not count

charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680
philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-phillydeals/Charity-watchdog-compares-Clinton-Trump-foundations.html
>meanwhile every organization Fahrenthold asks if Trump donated, there's nothing
You do realize they also spend money on charity programs, right?

>things used to be made in this country

wow imagine that, what a time to be alive, what were the dinosaurs like grandpa?

...and her daughters apartment registered as a medical facility with it's own dispensary...

>off by one

LOW ENERGY

There's a chance Hillary can actually die, on live TV.

>ENDING NAFTA
>Boom, there you go
I think you might be a retard.
>It's possible when you're a multi-billionaire
Yup, definitely retarded.
>ship the factories back
Oh shit, men! We've moved well beyond retarded!

See Unless Trump wants to put tariffs on all imports everyone is still going to buy foreign (and the rest of the world wouldn't buy US exports because of the cost anyway)

Because in that 40 years the global economy has changed and America's production costs have gone up, not to mention the tax breaks that China gives. You're clinging to an idea that no longer exists, and will never exist again without global upheaval

slang terms aren't actual terms you uneducated fuck

Google is your friend

Israel is fine, keep the jews out of europe and the US. Globalist hate Trump and that's good enough for me.

How are you so stupid?

>russian oligarchs and the saudi govt are donating to shillary for charity and not because they are getting something from the US govt around the same time of their donation

lol no one is this gullible

we're talking BILLIONS of "donations"

people should really watch clinton cash, a good documentary

>they literally tell you in high school that the electoral college votes based on how the public votes
>they literally tell you that the disconnect between the public voting and who wins exist
>people still don't understand that our votes don't matter

Fuck

>somebody actually took the time to draw that.

the people of this country don't deserve to pick their leaders.

He did hundreds of unscripted rallies retard

American shit > gook shit

We will have well paying jobs so it will even out higher cost for products and the quality will make others want it as well

But then Trump's own products would stop being profitable and he wouldn't be raking in all that steak and tie money.

This. Who should I vote for?

>Nobody wants cheap gook products anyways compared to American ingenuity

NAFTA has provisions for renegotiation. In fact when it was sold, voters thought it would happen regularly

why do you think the Mexican president was so eager to meet with Trump?

>hill shills cant into meme magic

you have no power here

Yes, because escalation of violence in Syria and a nuclear showdown with Russia is so much more favourable.

An isolationist America is a better America.

>they literally tell you that the disconnect between the public voting and who wins exist

these are the people who failed to get out of high school

u

>archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1458605428419/
YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKES

Someone who has actual detailed policy proposals and not just memes.

>He did hundreds of unscripted rallies

yes yelling retarded shit at his retarded hick supporters must have been intellectually exhausting

not to mention most of the shit that his harmed has campaign the most was shit he said at these rallies

>G**gle
REPORTED FOR RACIST HATE SPEECH

>claim jews control the world
>don't mind if your daddy Trump is making sure the country belongs to them for four years at least

We won't have those high paying jobs because people will just buy the cheaper fucking product and our own corporations will go under.

nobody.

There's literally nothing wrong with Israel. I wish my own country was like it. Or are you saying that the Jews don't deserve a homeland, you backward fucking Nazi?

the only reason western workforce is not profitable is because of non tariffed imports, if your made in china hat ends up costing the same to the average person as the made in america one the problem is solved.

>clinton cash
Wew, lad

politicususa.com/2015/04/26/clinton-cash-crushed-facts-author-admits-evidence-clinton-crimes.html

LEL

>he thinks everyone on Cred Forums is a stormfag

lol

I can't wait to see drumpf get his ass torn to shreds by sane moderators

>Google is your friend
My google fu yields the results that Trump has only put a couple million into his campaign and a lot of it has gone to paying his kid's absurd salaries.

Israel is actually cool though. They have a literal wall (impossible!!!) and profile obvious terrorists. Jews in the US are very left wing though

Oh no, Shlomos profit margins might go down

They will be running goods all across the US made in the US

Gullible retard

I think you may be retarded. 1/3 of manufacturing has been lost to NAFTA. Worst trade deal in the history of trade deals.

Yup you're definitely retarded.

>whaaaat bring back our factories? Impossible!

Good boot licker

Can you please point me to the post where I claim that the jews control the world?

>He thinks meme magic works

See you in November

>they literally tell you in high school that the electoral college votes based on how the public votes

True. However, they are not required to.

As an example, every single voting-age person could go vote for Gary Johnson. The electoral college could still choose Trump or Hillary depending on how they feel.

O3

He's already said he will be tarrifs on all imports that try to produce a product with cheap labor and sell it back to us at exorbitant prices

This

post yfw beta donald gets btfo and Cred Forums autists enter full denial mode.

Hillary might not :)

>made in the US
plz even trump himself has Taiwanese toddlers in swetshops sow his shitty ties

>archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/polbingo/
holy shit
you're ban evading too

>meme magic
>fake

CTR is LOW ENERGY

>ending NAFTA decades after the fact turns back time
1000% retard

That shit is spooky sometimes, if I get dubs, you're wrong.

do you even read things you link

he said there is no smoking gun like "I give you this and you pay me :)" but the book is based on timing and circumstantial evidence which is always used in corruption cases

and your video link is dead so you clearly don't even know what the fuck you linked

what did she mean by this?

How scared are you?

>you vote
>electoral college casts their vote based on how all of you vote

you're vote doesn't count you dense fuck, someone else casts their vote, which counts, supposedly based on how the public votes. Which, like in 2000, clearly doesn't work out all the time.

these are the kind of people who pay $150k for four years of Marxist indoctrination

Nobody respects Obama. He gets snubbed in some way by half of the countries he goes to.

We already did O3 user

can't call the same number twice

The US government would have to give a really good incentive for corporations to bring back manufacturing and deal with US wages.

Not an argument

Greatest orator of our time, sorry Hernie lost and folded like a little bitch

Nope. Corporations coming back or we tax the fuck out of them. America going to be flush with cash

Wew

RIP

NICE DESU-NE

The COUGHING FIT PANTS FULL OF SHIT train is still on

Ok, so now the US is only fucked internationally instead of both internationally and domestically.
Face it, Trump is economically illiterate, and under him the country would go down the fucking drain.

Meme magic

I just support Trump because it attracts interesting reaction images.

You win STATES in the United STATES of America you fucking moron.

Good thing Hillary chose a good alternative.

Muslim shooter of 4 on the loose in Washington right at this moment. There is literally no way Trump isn't going to win with all of his focus onsafety

>See you in November

;)

>Cred Forums autists enter full denial mode.
like when they thought Trump meeting with the mexican president was a good thing.

i remember like 3 different threads at the same talking about an "alliance" and suddenly prasing mexico and the Mexican president

too bad they were too stupid to realize the mexican prez is the most hated in like 60 years.

What is competing in a goobal market?

>ending NAFTA means we wont get our factories back

Mouth breathing retard

LAD

>that nazi fat guy image
HAHAHAHA
HOLY FUCK ITS THIS IQLET /sci/ PEDO AGAIN

>I'm totally bullshitting all of this for gullible Cred Forumstards, but please believe me :^)
He has literally no evidence

Who?

Oh.....you win

see dont fuck with meme magic faggot you don't know what you're doing

>basedkrug

lol

He's hispanic. The media will still ignore it tho

Remember We dont have to vote for either.

Simply write "none of the above" in the write in vote.

We can all get a re-election
Because lets face it, nobody wants these of these 2 as our president. They are litterally jokes.

This is the only true way to not waste your vote.

>actually trying to shill Tim literally who Kaine as anything but a wet noodle

sad

>Gullible retard
Wew, lad. There's those excellent Cred Forums arguments. Surprised you didn't go straight for shill

/sci/ will never learn, they're like manlets

Its called tarrifs nigger

Yes, the man with a 98% business success rate is econimically illiterate xD stfu bernout your candidate was a fucking econimic illiterate DUDE FREE SHIT

and the college casts their votes on who "won" which states, would you like to keep trying?

trump really seems like a goddamn hypocrite if he says he want to return business to the u.s. while at same time has jobs outsourced to third world countries.

No someone must have commandeered my image.

Thats right son. So your vote matters. Because it determines who wins your State. Anything else?

Trump will win

Durrrrrr iz a fundation iz muz helpz ppl
*waters down AIDs medication*

Yeah, gullible fucking retard

That's not the tax system works you fucking retard and that would just give foriegn corporations even more power.

dat pic lmao

the deals and timings are obviously corrupt to anyone who sees them

anyway people can watch the documentary or read the book to learn

note that they don't question the actual facts he uncovered. They just say he didn't find an email of Hillary admitting to anything

Fuck off you piece of pedo trash

you have to be really dumb to not get the nuance and say that, or a shill

so which are you

He wants to default on the foreign debt. That's really all you need to know about his economic knowledge

Lol I hate pedos. Cred Forums are the ones posting pedo shit here daily

DUDE MUH EVIL CORPORATIONS LMAO

tinfoils some more you pinko cucklet

Why not both?

It's called competition you dumb faggot, he doesn't try to deny it. You think he likes shipping jobs out of the country when his entire campaign has been about the opposite?

Oh wow, that's really suspicious. If Trump ever got into office he'd probably do something really corrupt and dangerous with the Russians, like allow a Russian state-owned company that gave him millions of dollars to purchase 20% of the U.S. uranium supply

what did he mean by this?

Trump is better than anything I could have hoped for desu

he is /ourguy/

>Trump will win
and the U.S. will continue is slow painful descent.

same will that corrupt cunt Hillary.

lel, works for me

>Cred Forums are the ones posting pedo shit here daily

I bet you also think Cred Forums spams nigger porn

Have you even graduated high school?

Tarrifs you fucking retard

We either make 35% off every product coming in or they come back and we have jobs and products to sell. Like I said, America will be flush with cash

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)#Modern_mechanics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indirect_election

2 seconds in google fu

>now the pedo fuck is blaming Cred Forums
First reddit and now Cred Forums? Make up your mind you piece of fucking child predator shit

or don't because I've seen the shit you post you sick fuck

sure thing pedo

fuck off

politifact.com/global-news/statements/2016/sep/23/daily-caller/conservative-website-wrongly-ties-clinton-foundati/

>inb4 it's not Breitbart so it's not true!

yeah, nah, go fuck yourself

worse than you shills for hillbilly are the fence sitting faggots, slinging shit on both - it demands a special sort of ignorance and faggotry

so what now you're defending him sending off jobs that Americans could be doing?

fuck you too.

accuweather.com/en/us/new-york-ny/10007/september-weather/349727
High of 83 on that day.
Higher temperature, coupled with humidity and an overly formal, probably very thick coat? That's not gonna end well, especially for someone in their late 60s.
More of a case of being short sighted and not dressing for the weather than dying.

Bernie wanted free shit and no consequences, that's all you need to know about his economics you faggot neo commie marxistbaby

i'm not voting. this election is a fucking joke.

There were also "experts" who said that Bernie Sanders was going to win the primary.

Are you fucking retarded?

The economy isn't that simple.

>your vote doesn't matter
>literally determines which electors are sent and its a formality

holy shit you are dense.

>it demands a special sort of ignorance and faggotry
Says the Trump supporter. How's that Chinese-made MAGA hat feeling now, son?

Nope, we're turning it around and Making America Great Again

(((politifact)))
Discarded

You think he won't bring his products back? You're retarded

it's not an issue and never has been, keep on trying though

these fucking shills lol, thinking they got shit figured out and bringing it up, shit that was exhausted a year ago

This is new shill tactic

P-pls d-dont v-vote, i-im n-not ;_;

Trump will win in a land slide like Regan

I have a MSc in Computer Science and a Bachelor in Economics and Mathematics from a world top 10 uni :3

It also means he's a massive hypocrite with the same greedy blood running through his veins. It's why he looks so dumbfounded and embarrassed whenever someone challenges him on this.

Letterman comes to mind. It was painful to watch.

It's pretty simple numnuts. If they want to continue trading they pay up or move the factories back. Simple as fuck

Wouldn't expect a bernout to know anything about the economy anyways

sure you do

You should, if I had the money I would've apply for American citizenship from Canada to vote for Trump just to see America implode

>we have jobs and products to sell.
No you wont, because no one outside of the US will buy your products when they can buy other shit for cheaper.

>You think he won't bring his products back?
he never should have sent them off to begin with.

>these fucking shills lol
i'm not voting, i'm not one of you dick riders.

i never told you not to vote. i just said, i'm not voting.

You're fuckin' stupid I tell ya wut

>not watching the NFC South spaghetti bowl
Trump was right having the debates during football is retarded. Just do it a day later nothing ever happens on Tuesdays besides pizza deals.

>no argument
Discarded

Yeah he's a hypocrite for competing in a global market, oh man what a bad guy.

At least he didn't sell out our country and others for profit like Klanton

>:3
Those studies paid off.

>depending on how they feel

this is what I mean when I say our votes don't matter

>just to see America implode
it'll implode regardless of who wins.

I'm not a bernout dumbass and there are forign that would still business in china and they would have lower prices as a direct result of that..

At least I understand how a Constitutional Republic works.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-inaccurately-suggests-clinton-got-pai/

this. id rather watch Monday night football than those two fuckers.

They will when they want a product of higher quality. Not everyone is a poorfag that wants cheao gook shit

He never should have competed in a global market? NAFTA forced his hand

And I'm saying it's a shill tactic

>(((politifact))) constitutes an argument that the Klanton Foundation isn't corrupt

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>They will when they want a product of higher quality
hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

>Yeah he's a hypocrite for competing in a global market, oh man what a bad guy.
He is. There's literally no excuse for him to complain about this until now. Not after years of building up an alleged fortune through these "horrible" means of productions he now wants to revert (conveniently right after mass producing shirts and hats on China for millions of sycophants).

>I'm saying it's a shill tactic
what? calling him out on his hypocrisy?

Cool, they will also have cheap flismy product compared to ours

Pay a little more for higher quality > pay less but lower quality

Nah you're retarded. Even if you are producing better quality products, China is still going to take a majority marketshare due to price. You're throwing around speculation as if it's fact.

>Thinks global warming is a hoax
It unironically is though,

Humans are selfish creatures that will never fuck themselves over like that.

>everything that doesn't agree with my narrative is biased
Love this episode

>people want cheap shit

Poorfag detected ahahahahahahahahaha

What use is complaining? Isn't going to change NAFTA dude. He will make it easier for factories here to compete globally by eliminating NAFTA which strangles American manufacturing

regardless on what your stance on global warming is. what kind of retard thinks pollution is a good thing?

What books are those? The complete works of Karl Marx?

nigger, you are literally making a talking point out of nothing in an attempt to shill for a candidate involved in human trafficking and pimping out your country for favours, all at the behest of senile Haims dreaming of ending "all world wars forever" and "living off the backs of a slave race like effendi", as per their own admission

So, Trump?

Saying not to vote

Cool, China is shit and always will be. We will also stop them from currency manipulation

Poor people*

>(((politifact))) isnt biased

What is this episode? Straight out of reddit?

She's really forcing herself to have energy that Jeb lacked.

The Dems are rushing towards a cliff. Trump will outsmart the shiftiest hustler in the room.

>politi"fact"

>Saying not to vote
so fucking what? i'm not voting. i don't see why this is such a big fucking deal for you.

Jeb! also tried to push for that high energy level. Now look at him, a walking joke. Sad!

Fact is Trump will win, so get over it now and it won't stinf as much later on. He will be a great President for all Americans. Our country will become wealthy again, safe again, and great again. I can't fucking wait

>What use is complaining?
I don't know, what use is complaining about liberals being hypocrites for lesser things?

>Isn't going to change NAFTA dude.
Neither will Trump. You've been promised impossible things.

Most of the people in the US are poor and you guys are so fucking stupid.

You know exactly what you were doing

Either kike or booo hoooo muh commie got BTFO

>China is shit and always will be
wew lad

>Our country will become wealthy again
lol
>safe again
lol

he'll also make anime real, right?

>in an attempt to shill for a candidate
Not even American, you dumb faggot. Have a (You).

I do not get the comparison you are trying to make

Ending NAFTA isn't impossible dude, it's in the clause.

Factories will come back, jobs will come back, wages will go up, outsourcing will go uo, really not that difficult to imagine marxistbaby

>Chuna creates good products and doesn't manipulate their currency

Wew

Yeah he will be encouraging Japense immigration. Jap waifus for all our new single wealthy workers

wow, I've been had

instead of a dumb amurican, I've been addressing a dumb foreigner, what a ruse

>Either kike or booo hoooo muh commie got BTFO
more like working class poorfag who could give a shit who's ass sits in the oval office.

neither Hillary, Trump, Stein, or that other guy are like people I would proudly vote for.

Yes, reality does have a liberal bias

That's Trump failing to specify real unemployment. It's not bias.

>Ending NAFTA isn't impossible dude, it's in the clause.
That doesn't mean Trump will have the power to just end it right then and there. Why are you guys still pretending Trump will be more alpha than your average cuck president who can barely make a move without a hundred senators blocking his way?

The guy's in love with Israel, he CLEARLY didn't have a problem with the private sector before this election period, and he doesn't know shit. Memes aren't real life, and it's gonna hurt a lot of underage people on Cred Forums come November.

Trump will lower your taxes, hillary will raise it. Such a hard decision right? Fucking insufferable reddit faggot

Facts don't

Why do political threads get 10x the activity than threads about television and movies?

Because he is more alpha. Maybe if you were on the teian observing instead of sticking your thumb up your ass you would know what I'm talking about. Look up his plan for disbanding NAFTA

Maybe he is in love with Israel because everything they do, we could do also?

When there are economic incentives for Trump to move his business to America then he (and other businesses obviously will. Trump knows what those incentives are (having first-hand experience of the issue) and has pledged to put them in place. If he hired Americans under the current conditions he'd soon go out of business, and obviously THAT would then be your criticism, that he's bad at business.

Hillary has pledged to import more cheap labor to undercut the American labor force and make them compete even harder for jobs that have all gone to China and India and South America anyway.

Choose carefully.

>Trump will lower your taxes, hillary will raise it
tell me how they'll both do those things.

>Fucking insufferable reddit faggot
i've never been on redditt

politics make people angry and angry people are stupid.

Because talking about movies is boring. The actual discussion about film here is always so surface level and bland. There's usually nothing more to the debates than "it's good" "no, it's shit"

since more fbi info on the email deal was dropped, ctr has kicked into action to shill in all threads political

this would have been a hot topic, but at like 1/3'd of the pace if there weren't shills here shitting it up

This nigga knows

Look at both of their tax rates. Trump is 15% fixed and if you make under 25k you pay nothing. Hillary said she would raise taxes on the middle class while standing next to billionaire Warren Buffet. Also wants estate taxes at 65%

Sure pal

Conservatives are all about feelings over facts

>said she would raise taxes on the middle class
well i guess it's finally a good thing i'm not part of the middle class.

>ending a decades-old policy that's already done its damage with reverse time
Sorry, 2000% retard.

Facts over feelings*

Or have you forgotten who has been bitching for MUH RAPEFUGEES MUH OPEN BORDERS WAAAAAA TWUMP A WAYCISSS A NAZZZI HITTTTTTTLER WAAAAAAAAAAA

Also shitlary has no policy and has been running a smear campaign with the media backing her up

>proud to be poor

typical democrat slaves stuck on the plantation

you still havent answerd me as to why you think i'm a shill

I don't get the reference you're making

Cred Forums has been made virtually unusable by trolls, shills, shitposters, false-flaggers and so on. Everyone still wants to talk politics, but leftists are too afraid to debate seriously on Cred Forums, and right wingers can't stand the incessant shilling, trolling and shitposting and Stormfags marching around on Cred Forums, so both meet up in this relatively calm and neutral space so they can be heard (to the detriment of Cred Forums's on topic posts).

Nigger your taxes are going to be raised. Hillary is calling for an increase of 550% of """Syrian refugees""" as well as mass amnesty. Who do you think is going to pay for that? On top of that we owe $12 trillion to the federal reserve thanks to sissy nigger faggot obama

Trump will lowr taxes for all brackets and businesses giving people breathing room

>end NAFTA
>it no longer makes financial sense to keep factories in foreign countries

o wow

>mexico gets a few billions directly from the US govt and a few billion from Mexicans in the US sending money to Mexico
>Mexico will spend many times that to do Trump a favor
You guys are just too much.

That doesn't guarantee that the average Joe will choose to buy domestic products and the money that came from other countries that bought our products will plummet as a result.

>i-its t-too l-late to turn back

Kill yourself spineless pussy

>typical democrat slaves stuck on the plantation

actually, I come from a very conservative and religious family and agree with republicans way more than democrats.

If trump lowers taxes who's going to pay the "12 trillion to the federal reserve thanks to sissy nigger faggot obama"

I DON'T CARE THAT THE CRIME RATE HAS BEEN GOING DOWN I JUST *FEEL* IT'S SO HIGH BECAUSE MEDIA CONFIRMS MY BIAS

I assume anyone anti Trump is a shill because he is the clear logical choice. If you think other wise you're a conformist boot licker to the establishment, corporations, and the media, or just hilariously misinformed.

Go back to Cred Forums fags

>ignores the much higher costs of American
>ignores the cost of moving infrastructure and rebuilding factories at much higher cost
wew lad

How would ending NAFTA bring manufacturing jobs back from china?

Did you say Conservatives when you meant to say liberals and the Left?

>MEDIA CONFIRMS MY BIAS
>coming from a leftist

>I assume anyone anti Trump is a shill because he is the clear logical choice

You trumpets are almost as retarded as the bernouts.

>anyone anti Trump is a shill because he is the clear logical choice
that's a retarded point of view

>If you think other wise you're a conformist boot licker to the establishment,corporations, and the media
nope

>just hilariously misinformed.
probably, i have literally not followed this election AT ALL! all my news for it has come from people talking about it.

>war on christmas
>war on christians
>war on family values
>war on children

The reason factories move to mexico is because in the long run they save money building over there and exporting to america. If it suddenly costs more in the long run to do that, then the factories will move back to america. Trump's goal is too rebuild american manufacturing, if ending nafta isn't enough then he'll implement taxes on imports so no executive in his right mind would keep Mexican factories open.

If Joe suddenly has a well paying job he will, civic duty

Economic crash is impending anyways. I truly believe only a businesa genius like Trump can save us. He turned $1 million into $4-6 billion. Imagine him controlling our entire country. We will start paying down our $20 trillion in debt

Crime rate has been going up in major cities, fuck your feelings

>the clear logical choice
Logic is racist and sexist, shitlord!

so, yes?

all true, and that's the least of it

>Crime rate has been going up in major cities, fuck your feelings
This constitutes the overall crime rate?

>Economic crash is impending anyways
yup i think it'll happen within the next 10 years whoever is the next president better get ready for the Leviathan shitstorm .

>We will start paying down our $20 trillion in debt
literally impossible to do even if he gets a second term.

Trade barriers, you don't seem to realise that the reason china is dominating is because they manipulate their currency and economy, and the people who should be looking out for Americans (politicians) are complicit in allowing their corporate friends to take advantage at the expense of the country.

Factory cost will be that of the factories. Maybe they shouldn't have moved iver seas

Prove he isn't. Media is against him, corporations are against him, wall st is against him, special interest donors arw against him, Soros is against him, 1% is against him, those fooled by the media are against him, fucking celebrities are outwardly against him. Trump may be Goliath, but he is David in this situation.

Wew, lad. I'd be surprised if you can even go outside with that giant persecution complex.

Except no he won't, and NAFTA is no longer relevant. It's been replace and made redundant by numerous trade deals since then.
Trump doesn't give a shit about American workers. He regularly fucks them over so why would he all of a sudden became to star-spangled awesome that he'll magically bring back millions of manufacturing jobs? He can't even make tie-manufacturing jobs in the US when the decision is entirely his, with no political muckety muck in the way.

>Media is against him, corporations are against him, wall st is against him, special interest donors arw against him, Soros is against him, 1% is against him, those fooled by the media are against him, fucking celebrities are outwardly against him.

damn he might get less shit done than Obama.

lel, you know full well it's the case since you're complicit in it, but for some reason you would ridicule me for realising it

>Prove he isn't
Prove he isn't the logical choice? OK, how about he's a fraud with zero experience and will say whatever he feels like on any given day because he's a moron who couldn't run two thoughts together?
And if the media were against why wouldn't they be calling him out on lying about his wealth and an IRS audit being a reason not to reveal his tax returns?

>sudden became to star-spangled awesome that he'll magically bring back millions of manufacturing jobs?

Because that's his core appeal, it's why he's going to win? you're basically now saying he won't do it, rather then he can't; which is your own issue I can't make you trust him.

What does overall crime matter? US is still majority White and majority of White do not commit crime. The crime rise is in the inner cities where it's reallt fucking bad because Obama abandoned them.

You never know, he is a literal genius. Watch his speeches on plans for the economy and economic turn around. Our country will not survive with hillary. Will bleed us dry and allow immigration until we're Brazil tier

I do think the crash may be a blessing in disguise to finally rid ourselves of the weight of the petro dollar

>santa isn't black! stop waging a war on christmas!
Whiny little children, the lot of you.

>What does overall crime matter?
Why the fuck would it not matter?

No one should trust him. He says conflicting things day to day and had made it his modus operandi to rip people off.

>I am very intelligent, only I see the truth!
Cred Forumstards crack me up

How are we going to mass produces clothes electronics furniture and just about everything in such a short time with a generation of people who have worked in a factory before?

He'll be accountable. Hillary could start nuking American cities and the media would say it needed to be done and that Trump would've done it twice as much and that Hillary is great at these tough decision so everyone get on board, and never mind the millions she was paid to do it.

Trump will have everyone breathing down his neck, and that kind of pressure (that would kill Hillary in a week) will motivate him to do his best.

>You never know, he is a literal genius. Watch his speeches on plans for the economy and economic turn around.
You mean where he makes grandiose proclamations without any specifics and plans whatsoever?
>we're gon make 'Murica great again!

>Our country will not survive with hillary.
our country may not survive the next 100 years. it doesn't matter if it happens a little faster

> Will bleed us dry and allow immigration until we're Brazil tier
i guess sucks to be white then huh?

>finally rid ourselves of the weight of the petro dollar
it will not happen peacefully

Trump's a corrupt businessman, Clinton is a corrupt politician. Which is worse? At least with trump you know he's out for himself and not beholden to the global elite.

He's already a better President than Obama is. Obama was playkng fucking golf while Trump brought supplies to Louisiana. He met with the President of Mexico while hillary was doing god knows what and ended the day with one of his greatest speeches of all time on immigration.

>zero experience

30 years in business, 156 IQ, turned $1 million into $4-6 billion

>bbut he constantly trolls the media

He makes them his bitch and does whatever he has to rule the waves

fuck me, you faggots are shameless, and argue exactly like the anecdotal kikes out of nazi propaganda, just pure nonsense

>He met with the President of Mexico
and he only made mexico angrier as a result.

>zero experience

Hillary was fired from Secretary of State for gross incompetence. Some experience

Because as you said overall crime isnt rising?

Lmao confirmed for never paying attention to a Trump policy speech. Educate yourself son

We will fight tooth and nail to survive.

Yes, we will feel homesick in our own country for the rest of our lives.

No, but fuck Saudi. They've been cucking us too long

>"you know full well..."
>HURR ONLY I SEE THE TRUTH
You're becoming incoherent user.

>30 years in business, 156 IQ, turned $1 million into $4-6 billion
First of all, he didn't turn $1 million into billions. He got a fuck of a lot more than that from his daddy.
Second, prove to me that his IQ is 156 and that he's worth $4-6 billion. And then explain why it's okay that he lies about his wealth, saying it's anywhere between $10 billion and $17 billion.
>He makes them his bitch and does whatever he has to rule the waves
All he does is bitch and moan until he gets his way.
>It's not fair! They so mean to me!

who cares, Mexico is actively working to undermine the US, that would not and could not have changed

he showed strength showing up

Anger is good. Like Trump says, peace through strength. Also they were only mad because Trump is so dominating

fucking kike sympathizer

>if i make shit someone might believe me...
>Lmao confirmed for never paying attention to a Trump policy speech. Educate yourself son
Then by all means, link me to one of these magical mystery speeches where he lays out a specific and credible plan to bring back 25 million jobs.

>Hillary could start nuking American cities and the media would say it needed to be done
don't be a fucking over dramatic asshole

>Trump will have everyone breathing down his neck, and that kind of pressure (that would kill Hillary in a week) will motivate him to do his best.
or it might, like all presidents, crush him. go look at Obama, Bush, Clinton, and Reagan before and after their presidencies. the life is literally drained from them

>Obama was playkng fucking golf while Trump brought supplies to Louisiana.
well thats nice of trump but when hes president he'll have to do more than that

>he showed strength showing up
he met with the most hated Mexican president in a generation

>We will fight tooth and nail to survive.
>Yes, we will feel homesick in our own country for the rest of our lives.
>No, but fuck Saudi. They've been cucking us too long

calm the fuck down you homo

Pissing your neighbor off only makes you like a retard.

He was a little bitch. He was a pussy to the Mexican president's face and then talked shit about him later. He's like a school kid that the bullies fuck with all the time for being a little autist.

funny how riding Trump's dick has cucked Cred Forums so hard they love jews now.

Inner city crime = all crime?

ITT trumpets getting BTFO

He had already established his business and was wealthy before his fathers i inheritance, like $20 million.

Check forbes for net worth
Google his IQ

Hard to estimate actually. For example. He has 33 Trump Towers. Each easily worth more than $100 million. That alone is several billion dollars. Who knows what liquid assets he has

Yeah no, the media does the bitching and moaning.

actually, acting retarded and saying retarded shit makes you look retarded

I hope you are aware, because you're coming off mighty retarded

And think corporations are evil while voting for a guy whose entire resume is being an evil businessman.

>yfw Hillary collapses on stage and Donald catches her
t-thank you D-Donald
It was my privilege

>n-no u
Fucking retard

He doesn't own those towers, you colossal fucking shill. You can google these things.

what the fuck happened to Cred Forums?

>making shit up
>making shit up about what "Cred Forums" believes

why are you even putting on the appearances that you're in a position of knowing shit about shit when you are just making shit up

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnNNAfMiFqo

M8 you haven't the slightest idea of what is riding on this election

He was invited. What's worse, not showing up at all like hill?

Yeah that never happened ctr faggot

Inner city crime = rising crime

>you don't know anything about the retards on Cred Forums so shut up!

>"hey media, i'm gonna make a live statement on my birther position, be there!"
>media puts everything on hold, fires up their BREAKING NEWS banners, livestreams trump's podium to the country on every network
>30 minutes of veterans endorsing trump
>trump pops his head in at the end
>"yeah i think obama was born in usa, bye (no questions lol)!"
Brilliant manipulation of the media. Hillary bribes/threatens them, Trump tricks them.

Yeah, it's not like he sequestered them or they have his name on them or anything, oh wait. Also add his golf courses, casinos, hotels, products. He rich af

>no true Cred Forums cuck

>He was invited. What's worse, not showing up at all like hill?
god yes. Pena is one of the most hated presidents of all time.

>M8 you haven't the slightest idea of what is riding on this election
I don't care. whatever happens fucking happens

>Yeah that never happened ctr faggot
Oh yeah?
>in the meeting, no talk of a wall or Mexico sending rapists and drug traffickers
>after the meeting, wall wall wall rapists rapists rapists

they neither piss on Israel nor subscribe to the "corporations are evil" narrative, so what have you got left

fuck me, why am I even entertaining shills

I used to browse /pol back in 2012-2014
it's literally 100% different now

>he didn't turn $1 million
>got a fuck of a lot more than that

theres no proof as to how much he got from his daddy. It's accepted that he got anywhere between $1m and $200m, but there is no concrete proof as to the actual number.

He leases his name to those towers and casinos. Holy shit how are you Trump shills be THIS retarded?

Ok, cool. Trump will be one of the most loved.

You're a faggot and should just kill yourself

Why dude? He's not president yet retardo

and I since before you, fuck off

>Cred Forums doesn't CONSTANTLY post dank Jew memes as if it's a worthwhile discussion
Yeah, no. Fuck you.

$20 million, he already had like $200 million at that time. Are you really disputing whether a multi-billionaire with a 98% business success rate is good with money or not?

Are we reading the same thread?

The HillShills daren't even mention their candidate's name becuase she's such a laughing stock, meanwhile their attacks on Trump just look pathetic and petty. The fact that you resorted to crying "w-we win!" Just shows how hard you're getting smashed ITT.

Because he doesn't disclose any of it because he's a fake billionaire.
>Why dude? He's not president yet retardo
Yeah, he's not president and yet he's still a coward to a weak politician.

>staying on Cred Forums after it went to complete shit
wow

>You're a faggot and should just kill yourself
You're a faggot and should just kill yourself

>literally having to pay people to shitpost on the internet for your campaign
>mfw there are probably 1 or 2 retards that are so braindead, they will do it for free

now you are conflating things

figures, a jew would

>Cred Forums is all one hivemind
Is Cred Forums? Do we all share the same views? This thread would suggest not, and Cred Forums is much bigger and more diverse than Cred Forums.

He owns them, he constructed them, he gains profit from them. Suck it up buttercup

How was he even a coward? I can clearlt tell you do not know what you are talking about and get all your info from third parties. You are equating the medias cowardess and insecurities on Trump

>a multi-billionaire with a 98% business success rate
Hahaha! Oh wow!
What a dank meme!

>taking this election seriously in general

I'm not the nihilist, I care about my countrys future, you obviously don't. Shoot yourself in the face, you will not be missed pussy ass faggot

>i cant into google
>you get your news from the news you shill
wowee zowee

when it came to jews and "evil corporations"
yeah they kind of where.

>"hillary's really popular with everyone u guys, she's sure to win!"
>*recieves bribe*

I'm not disputing whether or not Trump is good with money, I'm just pointing it out that there is no concrete sum that we know he got. Just a ballpark.

>it means hes a fake billionare

or it means he has been a private citizen up until now and its not really anyones business anyway. Let's see Hillshillys health records beyond a doctor's note from one of her personal aids first.

Uhhh is that your way of refuting the fact he has a 98% business success rate? There is a reason he isna multi-billionaire retard

trump meeting pena only makes him less popular.

>I care about my countrys future
caring about the most fucked over nation on earth

>Shoot yourself in the face, you will not be missed pussy ass faggot
Shoot yourself in the face, you will not be missed pussy ass faggot

Yeah, stfu. I do not know why you have a hate boner for Trump, but basically everything you've said was wrong. Probably a ctr shill so go fuck yourself

>huge crowds mean a candidate will win
>that's why Bernie is the democratic candidate

>stop telling me im wrong! ur wrong! u-u shill!

What difference does it make? The concern is what he can do for our country. Our infrastructure is shit, out military is depleted, our inner cities are in worse wares. These are things Trump focuses on while shitlary calls him whatever ist,ism, or phobia is the flavor of the week

Pena or Trump? Made Trump look very Presidential

Bla bla neo commie faggot, I would kick your shit in like your non existent father should have

You haven't been right about a single thing. Here's a tip, stop watching CNN and reading HuffPo religiously you limp wristed faggot

>Bla bla neo commie faggot
nope

>I would kick your shit in like your non existent father should have
I would kick your shit in like your non existent father should have

Yep

>waaa this country is shit who cares waaaa i just wanna play pokemon go waaaaaaa

Bernie got stabbed in the back by Wasserman-Schultz. Hillary literally conspired to steal the nomination from him.

And Hillary's paid "supporters" are just fine with that, because fuck democracy, fuck laws and shit, NO BAD TACTICS etc we'll just pretend we want Hillary to win becuase her PAC pays us.

>i just wanna play pokemon go
i've never played it. I don't even like pokemon

>out military is depleted
No it isn't, you delusional fuck. Even the Pentagon thinks the military is bloated. And how is Trump going to fix all of these problems while increasing spending and reducing revenue? He's clearly not a good businessman if he doesn't understand profit and loss.
>take this ad hominum, f-faggot!

>politics isn't fair or democratic?!
>holy shit this is news!

I think "muh rallies" doesn't mean automatic victory either, but Trump rallies are attended by blue collar workers, cops, firefighters, and soldiers; Bernie rallies were attended by liberal college students on their way to their Feminist Poetry seminar.

crime rates in the country are at an all time low, retard.

>What difference does it make

dude relax you fucking full blown trumpers can't even tell when someone is on your side, Goddamn

Sure faggot, next you're gonna say you don't fist your own asshole

>military isn't depleted
>navy at lowest levels since WW2
>airforce repairing air craft at air craft grave yards

Again you're fucking wrong

>Sure faggot, next you're gonna say you don't fist your own asshole
what kind of faggot would even type that?

Trump is going to win the uneducated audience (90% of viewers).

Because he's going to be LOUD and MASCULINE and Hillary will look small on the television.

Yet crime is rising in inner cities. Hmmm

I'm a lion hear me roar

>my supporters are more rugged than yours, homo!
Could you at least TRY to not make yourself look like a fucking idiot?
>but muh inner cities
Republicans and conservatives only seem to care about inner cities when a Democrat is president.

new thread when?

got a source for any of that?

You just did, so maybe ask yourself anal fister

It's gonna be great. I hope she shits her pants

The Navy is small because there are no fucking naval battles anymore you fucking twat.

>it doesn't matter that hillary is corrupt
>because everyone is corrupt lol who cares?? stop picking on hillary
Absolutely pathetic.

Why'd you share this link that confirms exactly what I said?

Where was Hillary supported? Oh, nowhere? You're a fucking retard.

Congratulations for figuring out how the world works.

>You just did
no, I highlighted your text and clicked on your id numbers, or whatever the fuck they are.

do i have to teach you how to use Cred Forums?

Goooooooogle

Look at how many homicides have occurred this year in Chicago alone

Yet China is built a fortress in the South Sea, middle east and russia cunts constantly instigate shit on the water

Highlight, typed, same shit different stank anal fister

4U

>Highlight, typed, same shit
no it's not.

Where does it confirm exactly what you said?

Chicago isn't the only city in the country faggot now show me the data that says that inner cities across the country are getting worse.

>my supporters are more rugged than yours, homo!

>blue collar workers are literally the backbone of society
>college students getting degrees in worthless garbage are a drain on society
yes, one is more valuable then the other

Well it's been fun schooling you lads, like I said Trumps victory is inevitable so cope with it now. Look up his policy speeches, watch the debates, look to a better future.

Except it is anal fister. Either way your post contained the same words you said why would anyone post this.

Drink bleach

>you're saying something i demographically don't like so it's wrong!
College kids don't fucking vote.

>blue collar workers make up a smaller percentage of the workforce than waiters but they're they only important ones
>all college students are liberal arts fags
Yeah, you're a useless human being.

I'm not going to spoon feed you nigger. Inner city crimes are up. Look at fucking Charlotte

It confirms that Hillary Clinton approved a deal to sell 20% of the American uranium supply to a Russian state-owned company she received millions of dollars from