What kind of person posts this on their public instagram?

what kind of person posts this on their public instagram?

AUGH GROSS

I want to impregnate her forcefully, if you know what I'm saying

Someone that realizes they shoulda kept dem tiddies.

Oh oh! I know this one! Pick me!

An attention whore fucking obviously.

What is going on here? Is he bleaching her asshole? Is she nude in this pic?

This.

>Gets rid of the tits
>Oh, I shouldn't have done that

why is Cred Forums so neckbeard-y

I want to worship her feet and those heels.

Psychopaths with no concept of self respect

>me on the left

she was LITERALLY PERFECT

why do we stray further from God's light?

This is why we need cunnyposting

fucking reddit man, fucking reddit

What the fuck happened to her that she did such an abrupt swerve? She was literally the girl next door with massive tits and out of nowhere she turned into a Kardashian clone..I mean didn't they say her and Kylie were wearing the exact same dress at the Emmys?

Fucking hell her instagram turned into playboy.

F

what's going on here

is she doing one of those photoshoots where she's nude except for being covered in bodypaint or something

A dumb slut.

I dated a chick who had a breast reduction and holy fuck do surgeons butcher them. The scars were crazy.

HEYYYYY SOMEONE NOTICE ME I REPEAT I DONT HAVE DADDY ISSUES
I REPEAT I DOOONT HAAAVE DADDY ISSSUUUES.

>Ima normal girl, i swear

Does she think her fat ass is attractive?

are you serious lol
kys

Man, it sure is good that judge took her away from her mother, she could have turned out fucked up!

>be on a show about a normal family that any age can watch
>start posting this shit on your personal instagram any kid can find easily

So she's going to be written off soon isn't she? I don't watch the show but she's in college now on the show right? I can see them using that to get rid of her

she looks disproportionate like she has no neck or something

Ah, yes. I remember you from literally every Ariel Winter thread ever.

We get it dude, you got laid. So cool!

cringe'd senpai

same kind of young woman who posts photos of her naked feet to the internet

Put away those fiery biscuits you bawdy strumpet.

this

Yes she does

S A V E D
A
V
E
D

>we will never see this footage in its full potential glory

Her face/head combination is atrocious. It's almost spherical like Moretz's.

Imagine being the make-up guy in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Ariel Winter, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body and horrific mastodon-like elephant leg. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old twink in his make-up room. Like seriously imagine having to be the make-up guy and not only squat like that while Ariel flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and fat rolls, and just aquat there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that pose. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's THICC AF and DAMN, ARIEL LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to squat there and watch her whale-ish fucking Free Willy face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of twinks and sweaty black greek gods for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in /fit/. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled ass cheeks as she sticks them out to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to squat there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty at every size she "worked" so hard for overeting MCDonalds and sitting in her ass. And then the photographer calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you squat there and endure, because you're fucking make-up guy. You're not going to lose your future Man's Health photoshoots over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

[/spoiler] someone had to do it

Cry with me, user.

;___;

I do

>ywn deepthroat her foot

mmmm bum cheks mmn

Enjoy your ban faggot :^)

how long till she gets implants?

Hopefully not long, good lord does she need them.

Glorious

bum or bosom?

She needs both.

>that feel when you anger a redditor without even doing anything out of the ordinary
lmao

she needs to tone those legs. Ass is a solid 7

>Grow up on a popular tv show
>Get massive tits, lots of attention
>ohmygod people only like me for my boobs gotta reduce them
>Lose attention
>Ohmygod please pay attention to me pls look at my ass

Women were a mistake

Your trolling needs some work

I'd let her shit on my chest and rub the turds all over my skin.

She started hitting the gym AFTER she got those glorious breasts chopped off.
Girls are retarded

Here's your (You)

Seriously now expensive is a breast reduction?

She could've donated that to charity.