Computer, create 100 self-aware Hitlers with complete knowledge of this ship & their status as holograms

Computer, create 100 self-aware Hitlers with complete knowledge of this ship & their status as holograms.

Computer, disengage safety protocols.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=caIsN_PjaHY
youtube.com/watch?v=_5pkms1A9NY
youtube.com/watch?v=w63NevgHMlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Computer, create 20 identical Wesley's and simulate a fully functioning wood chipper for said Wesley's to enter. Computer, disable safety protocols.

what episode was this

Computer, create 100 self-aware shitposting thread with complete knowledge of this board & their status as shitposters.

Computer, disengage filtering protocols.

Computer, manifest thirty two spider crabs and a Wesley to fight them while also creating a lifeguard's chair for me to sit in.

Computer, disable safety protocols.

Computer, create a recurring loop of Wesleys caught in a whirlpool but also self aware of their impending doom.

Computer deactivate safety protocols.

Computer, find and kill Wesley and replace him with a barely sentient hologram similar to the doctor but with crippling polio.

Computer, replace this strange black man with an equally competent aryan member of the Starship Enterprise.

Computer, disable safety protocol.

Computer, calculate the precise way in which to kill Worf and get away with it.

Computer, disable protocols affiliated with safety.

Computer, this Wesley is defective. Simulate an incinerator for him to be recycled in.

Why was Wesley so cucked?

Computer, make anime real, then destroy all instances of Wesley on this ship in an ironic and unfortunate accidental mishap.

Computer, destroy records of this request, and disable safety protocols.

Computer, revoke this poster's posting privileges, and simulate one thousand Wesley's merged into a horrible, Thing-like abomination, then destroy those Wesleys.

youtube.com/watch?v=caIsN_PjaHY

Computer, end this bearded man using Final Solution protocol 822. Then hunt and kill Wesley using the ship's exhaust system via transporter malfunction.

>Computer, create an over used Star Trek "joke" and repost it on the Cred Forums board on Cred Forums
>disengage safety protocols.

Computer, I've had a change of heart. Find and anesthetize all Wesleys on board, then store him in the storage bay until I have had more time to decide how to dispose of his body.

Computer, deactivate safety protocols.

Computer, check those doubles, then bring Wesley to me alive.

Computer, disable safety rulings using code 6969420.

>Computer, create 100 self-aware Hitlers with complete knowledge of this ship & their status as holograms.
>Computer, disengage safety protocols.
youtube.com/watch?v=_5pkms1A9NY

Wesley objectively did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=w63NevgHMlU

Computer, destroy all record of Wesley ever boarding the ship, and dispose of all crewmembers who ever knew him or using gas or some kind of electrical surge.

Computer, disable safety franchises.

Computer, detect and destroy all Wesleys on board, then simulate a life sized pillar of Wesley bones for me to admire.

Computer, detect all instances of Wesley attempting to use the airlock, and open it jettisoning him into the dark void of space where he belongs.

Computer, tell me about the commander's sexual organs.

Computer, stimulate the impossible gas chambers that was claimed to be used in the Holocaust and lead every crewmember with faith listed as Jewish or with an ancestor from Africa into them.

Disengage safety protocols

Computer, transfer my program to the mobile emitter....

Computer, simulate multiple positive replies to my comment

Computer, disable meme protocols

They still wouldn't be able to leave the holodeck you fucking morornodsafoisa poif

Computer, simulate Wesley being turned into a flashlight with his mouth as the vaginally.

>Computer, disable meme protocols
"Unable to comply"

Computer, eliminate all tripfags from the internet and incinerate Wesley in a gas explosion.

infinity chan is lower than Cred Forums.

Cred Forums is normie status compared to eightchan

Computer, simulate Hotwheels being shoved down a flight of stairs and crushing Wesley's skull with his obese frame, followed shortly by his dead man switch detonating all of his servers.

Computer, simulate Dr. Crusher naked and sweating.

Computer, disable everything.

Please state the nature of the medical emergency, if there is not one, then please create one so I have a purpose to have been activated.

Computer, reprogram the doctor to kill, and set his prey to Wesley.

Computer, deactivate safety controls.