twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Pokemon The Movie 2000
>(1999)

What did they mean by this?

>FIFA 17
>(2016)
why do they do this?

It was already 2000 in Japan.

I remember the first two being pretty neat, 3 had cool animation. I think 4 is bretty cool.

fuck, I wonder if I still have the Artifact Mew the movie theater gave out from seeing the first one
I can't say for sure, but my bet is let your memories lay

yes they do. still haven't rewatched 3 yet but watched 1 and 2 in the last year or so and they were fun

most of the tv episodes are slow as shit tho

was the show slow because you remembered specific parts that happened in your childhood (.i.e sabrina, meeting brock, mistys bike, etc) that you wanted to get to? or were they actually legit slow

Only the first one can be watched without nostalgia goggles.

Audio is bad on all of them. But you'll probably still enjoy them. Haven't watched any of them other than those 3, and I think there are 19 now. Any recommendations?

I even knew as a kid that the show was slow as crap - it's an anime made for kids, they're all slow

Spell of the Unknown definitely does. Haven't seen the other two since I was 8 years old though.

First one is great but it might just be nostalgia goggles. I tried to watch the second and it was just dreadful. Haven't bothered since.

They're slow because they need to fill in the 3-4 years before the new games come out and disregard all the achievements, progress, and development the characters acquired in that season.

>kanto
>orange islands
>jhoto

Try again, dork.

Never really enjoyed the first movie but maybe that's just because I barely watched it as a kid. My personal favorites are probably the 2nd movie and 5th as far as the original Pokemon series goes.

This pisses me off so much. I just ordered a '2017 edition' touring bike, it's such a stupid marketing gimmick.

What went wront?

aside my typo

*yikes*

Came here to post this it's my favorite

They spent all their effort on X/Y. I think they did a death by firing squad to all the animators after Ash lost the Pokemon League again.

The first movie had a GOAT soundtrack.

Shame music will never be as wholesome and full of good vibes again. Fucking hipsters ruined music

k.

Roommate and I recently bought this collection to see if they hold up.

1st one is not a good movie, but is entertaining for sheer nostalgia purposes
2nd one is total ass and has cheap as hell animation and a god awful story
3rd one is surprisingly entertaining. Definitely the most competent movie of the 3. Also has an extremely based Charizard vs. Entei fight

there is a list that cuts every single filler episode. only way to watch the series

docs.google.com/document/d/1wRWyhXkL4x5x7vgBXS-HAa3MKhD2gODGEezVn9e_OOU/edit

even watching this way and killing all the filler episodes, the individual episodes are so slow too