Why did they have to retire the year before the biggest joke of an election in the history of America? Sure...

Why did they have to retire the year before the biggest joke of an election in the history of America? Sure, they didn't know it was going to come down to this but damn, what a tragedy.

Indecision 2016 would have truly been something special.

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article101214657.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>colbert attempts to run for president
>isn't even allowed on the ballot
>Donald Trump does whatever the fuck he wants and actually wins the nomination

Could life be any more unjust? Just thinking about this makes me want to end it all just to get off this planet, there truly is no god

Really a shame, because as much of a shit show that this election is, it's more depressing than funny.

Jesus Christ, grow up kids.

Glad this shit is over. No more cults of dumb smug college kids talking about political issues because they caught last night's episode of the Colbert Report. Or less of it at least.

At least they would have brought some humor to it.

Now it just honestly feels like the United States is about to crash and burn. History repeats itself and I think within our lifetimes the United States of America will just be another chapter in the history books.

Good. Colbert would let some BLM "protestor" sit in the oval office just to appease them.

I'm hoping Trump wins honestly, to bring about the end of civilization sooner.

The amount of money that is just presumed to exist in every 24 hour cycle is fucking scary

It might. It doesn't have to. Speak out, but somewhere else -- somewhere where it might matter.
Like-minded folks are out there, and abundantly so. Engage with the right people and consume the right media. Cred Forums is about as good of a place as any. Just keep meme-ing, damn it, because it might just keep you sane enough...

... for you.

U want the world to end because u think there's to much money?

Jon Stewart would literally just suck Hillary's cock and trash trump all day and make stupid "intellectual" jokes about how dumb republicans are.

Colbert exposed himself as one of the worst talkshow hosts ever to be on television. Without his satire and without a strongly scripted show, he falls apart.

Also, anyone who thinks Hillary is better than Trump is an idiot. Trump says controversial things, a lot of his ideas are dumb, but at least he's not literally getting away with perjury, corruption, leaking classified emails, ignoring federal security protocol as the secretary of state, and having a blood clot in his brain.

ban baneposting

Well said friendo

Trump 2016 lol

Colbert is still kicking Trump's ass on his new show. But since late-night network shows are for old people, his viewers are tuning out.

He tried to go on the democratic ticket. Aside from not wanting his rampant drug use being a house hold topic (it was more about him backing out), they weren't desperate for viable candidates.

>jokes about how dumb republicans are

You must have an incredibly sensitive asshole if you really think this is what Stewart did.

Do NOT derail this thread you little shit.

I'm not entirely sure what your point is here. Are you making a statement on the cost of living? Our reliance and dependence on material wealth? I do think that separating ourselves from nature has had a wholly negative effect and that currency is perhaps one of mankind's worst inventions but you need to elaborate bro.

>because grown adults watching glenn beck and rachel maddow isn't worse
I'm pretty sure thinking "I could totally fix this country if I was in office" is required to age up from 39 to 40. Old armchair politicians are just as bad if not worse.

>implying they wouldn't suck Hillary Clinton's cock non-stop

they just use rigged "facts" and incredulity to sway audiences

im glad they are gone

Do your 50¢ from Nimble America™ come by check or do you have direct deposit?

At least Trump is honest about how much of an asshole he is.

In the end it doesn't matter though. The president is just a figurehead and scapegoat, as long as the old dirty bastards in congress sit there for life nothing will change. There needs to be a set term for congress members but guess what? That law would never pass because they don't want it to. So much for checks and balances.

Well honestly would you want a 4 year term congress member in charge of national security?

>At least Trump is honest about how much of an asshole he is.

If that were true he'd talk openly about his charity fraud and his Russian ties and the child he raped.

Literally zero proof of any of that you retard

I think an 8 or 10 year term would probably be ideal, a term doesn't have to be 4 years.

no they did the right thing because now everyone is copying their shtick and everyone is getting fucking tired of it

charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article101214657.html

I will say that from the look on Ivanka's face it was probably consensual

I want to go back to 2006

What about the fact that Melania illegally came to this country to steal jobs from hardworking American whores?

Last I heard, our economy is actually built on layers upon layers of debt and inflation which cannot be sustained forever but is so monolithic that it would be cataclysmic for it to collapse. Maybe that's what user was alluding to, I'm not sure though.

>DUDE TRUMP WILL END THE WORLD LMAO

Take your pills, Hillary.

This. Colbert and Stewart are not only unfunny hacks, they're basically just an extension of the Democratic Party now.

>the Charlotte Observer
nice source faggot

How about you read the fucking article instead of bashing the site just because it's not the Huffington Post you fucking mongoloid

I'm glad those liberal cunts didn't get a chance to attack Trump.

The Huffington Post would be even worse you faggot

As if the Tonight Show isn't just a recycled version of the Colbert Report. Which is a shame in its own way.

>liebowitz

He won't do anything, nor will Hillary. Whole point is that these are the two least likeable candidates running against each other. Don't fall for far left or far right bs, it's a waste of panic.

>Colbert
>rampant drug use
Sauce? I'm not saying you're wrong, I've just never heard that before and want tk learn more.

The fraud isn't even that bad its like robbing Peter to pay Paul, all Trump did was use one charity that had money to fulfill an obligation to give money through another charity.

Its total hogwash to try to make the dumpster fire of corruption that is The Rape of Haiti done by the Clintons to be somewhat equal when its about 1% as bad as using an island nation of defenseless people as a way to take money for themselves.

If Trump was a child rapist then why is he not in jail right now? People don't just rape one kid then stop, again its just people trying to use this really fucked up tactic which goes off on this totally innocent complement to his daughter where he just said if he was NOT his daughter he'd date her.

Its not even close to having pedo desires or tendencies she would have been like 18+ at the time. Liberals cannot into metaphors I have noticed they can't hear the things Trump says without making them literally Hitleresque instead of the silly comments they are truly meant to be.

if that were true he'd admit that almost all of his business ventures have failed and that he only remains (barely) solvent because he refuses to pay his creditors on time.

It's very obvious from his body language that he's a habitual cocaine user.

>almost all of his business ventures have failed
this was a terrible argumeme 7 months ago, and here you are still parroting it

You're gonna need more than that, otherwisd tabloids would have picked uo on it already.

>TRUMP TELLS IT LIKE IT IS
>GOD FUCKING LIBERALS HE'S JUST JOKING HE DOESN'T MEAN WHAT HE SAYS

itt: 'merica