So when Sony starts receiving backlash for remaking Jumanji...

So when Sony starts receiving backlash for remaking Jumanji, will they try and say it's racism against The Rock and Kevin Hart/sexism against Karen Gillen?

Or can they not play that card again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zathura
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it impossible for you to just ever talk about movies without making it a racial or political issue?

90 minute of karen belly will make my donger explode!!

I hope the ghost of Robin abuses them and takes them with him

If alt-right starts calling Kevin or Dewayne niggers and apes then yes, IT WILL BE RACISM.

\thread

Jumanji was ok but it certainly isn't Ghost Busters. So I doubt anyone will give a shit.

A lot of people who liked the book never liked Robin Williams Jumanji. I don't like Robin Williams.

Backlash: This movie is shit, bad plot, bad acting, etc

Racism: YOUR A NIGGER HAHA NIGGER! APE! And your movie sucks nigger! HARAMBE!

Misogyny: HAHA! YOUR A LAZY WOMAN! GET BACK IN THE KITCHENETTE! YOUR DUMB! Your only good for sucking dick! YOUR MOVIE SUCKS cunt!

See the difference Cred Forumslack?

Jumanji was a dumb, boring movie that has aged liked sushi sitting out in the sun. Nobody cares.

Fuck you Jumanji was amazing

There won't be much backlash because Jumanji doesn't have the number of diehard fans that Ghostbusters did

But there will still be some probably because they are shitting on Robin WIlliam's legacy for shekels

>offensive comments? On MY Internet?

>I don't like Robin Williams

Neither did he

The SJWs are shitting on this movie because of Karen Gillen's outfit.

maybe one or two sites and she's already said there's a reason for it beyond showing off the sexy body those hambeasts will never have.

>hiring the rock
>owning a ip with huge nostalgia
All they have to do is make it a safe easy film and they will make a lot of money

I don't get why they can't just appreciate it. I have friends way more fucking built than my fat ass. I know a dude who gets paid to be a fucking clothing model, looks like he was sculpted by some Greek faggot. We all get along fine. Watching him effortlessly pull bitches hotter than I could ever manage is actually entertaining.

Women are fucking insane.

Faggot.

What, should I hate the dude for being attractive?

>Jack Black
>Kevin heart
> The Rock
>Jumanji reboot
This sounds fucking incredible. I can't wait for this shit. Sony finally did something right for once.

Honestly, I think its got potential to be great.
I liked the original Jumanji, I liked Zathura enough.

They could do some interesting stuff with it

>see thread
>think OP is fucking with me
>look it up
>it's real

Why can they just never leave shit alone?

Never watched Jumanji. I really enjoyed Zathura. Is Jumanji worth a watch if I liked Zathura?

Yes.

I see no reason, but I also don't care enough to judge.

Cast looks alright too, dat midriff

Jumanji is literally Zathura but with jungles instead of space m8

The premise is the same as it was pretty much the unofficial reboot.
But Jumanji is superior in pretty much every way, unless you have a hard on for space. The Atmosphere in Jumanji is still there, even with its age

Also Dunst >>> Kstew, holy shit her acting is bad in that.

Cant knock the rock

Rocky was such a nice boy when he was younger

It's not a remaking/reboot, it's a sequel.

I'll keep asking this in every thread, does anyone have a complete download for the cartoon show?
Shit was based but I can only find season 1, I liked it a lot more than the movie tbqh

Why are both Kevin and Dwayne staring in the same movies now a days? They act like they are lovers on social media wtf

The fact that they won't be able to do the same this time means that there actually was a lot of sexism around the Ghostbusters reactions.(which according to many, they exploited.)

Thanks for proving their point.

Plus Jumanji is also far from his best performance, it wasn't bad, but he has done so many better roles that any backlash will come from those who knew him best from Jumanji and little else he has done.

>We all get along fine. Watching him effortlessly pull bitches hotter than I could ever manage is actually entertaining.

>actually coming here to admit to being a cuck.

Do us all a favor and fucking kill yourself, Beta fag.

Is racism against a person of indeterminate race even possible?

>Unofficial reboot

The fuck. It was based on the Jumanji sequel by the same author you retard

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zathura

I'm not a big person in the production, but I'm currently working on the Jumanji set.

A few important things that may change your preconceptions:

>It's not a remake. It's a sequel... but on a different timeline. Stay with me.
>The start of the film opens with The Rock's character, Bryan Bravestone, as a teenager. His mother is a therapist, and at night he sneaks a look at one of the case files of one of her patients... Sarah Whittle.
>Bryan is obsessed with what he reads about Sarah, and makes it his life mission to find Jumanji.
>There are a few references to strange goings on in his hometown in the 90's- animals running amok, etc.
>In the first Jumanji upon finishing the game, Alan and Sarah are effectively transported back to when they first played, except that they have retained all of their memories. This sequel works on the basis of staying in the previous timeline. In Bryans timeline, Alan and Sarah lost at Jumanji. No one knows where they or the kids are.
>Skip to the present day and Bryan is contacted by "Dr. Oberon" played by Jack Black (I won't spoil who he really is) who has Jumanji in his possession. Black's character is keenly interesting in Bryan playing Jumanji.
>Bryan, obsessed with what Jumanji is, plays and rolls a 5.
>"In the jungle you must wait, until the dice read five or eight"
>3/4 of the film takes place with Jumanji, the weird, ancient jungle that Alan spent 26 years in and we've seen quite a bit from the TV series.
>In the jungle he meets Hart and Gillan.

I won't spoil anymore, but what's noteworthy is that Van Pelt is returning, played once again by Jonathan Hyde. His timeline is the timeline in which Alan and Sarah sent him back into the game.

The timeline issues with no doubt piss off some people, but we're hoping that you are all open to a "reboot" that isn't your typical reboot. The first picture doesn't convey this, but just like the original, our Jumanji will be scary, creepy, unsettling, but heartfelt and fun.

>Jack Black, THE middle aged professor type guy
>The Rock, THE Rock
I will probably enjoy it, is any trailer out?

Trailer's in the OP if you look hard enough

No

I don't think diversity is an angle for this movie. These are actors who make sense for blockbuster type shit, not diversity hires. Besides, nobody cares enough about Jumanji to start a backlash.

JUST fuck up my Jumanji desu

This remake is an insult to the original.

>Watching him effortlessly pull bitches
By effortlessly you mean those countless hours he spent working on his body while you fapped in front of your computer?

serious question did Jack Black gain weight for this movie? he looks way fatter than usual

Could just be a mild fat suit

It's one thing when it's a bunch of literalwhos, but when your actors have made that much fucking money through acting without race or sex ever apparently mattering, then no, you don't play those cards.

This "gym is hard" shit is a meme, it's a goddamn vacation compared to working just about any job that requires you to lift shit larger than paper stacks.

She's got pretty big feet, doesn't she?

producers like to find actors with good chemistry and pair them up a lot since it makes more money with the recognizable faces and such
that's why ryan gosling and emma stone are gonna be in another romance film together soon, and it's also why seth rogen and james franco pair up quite a bit as well

They hopefully learned that that shit doesn't work after Ghostbusters still tanked

You tell me

I'm afraid I'm not a footfag, so I can't size up a person's feet without something to compare them to.

wow thanks for reminding me that I dont give a shit

im not a footfag but i can see they are gianormous. well, actually i might be a footfag when to think about it

At least they rebooted with a cast that people recognize. Nobody gave a fuck about any of the Ghostbustas 'n shit.

is this going to be the karenkino we've all been waiting for?

that outfit.. wew lad

>The Rock
>Karen
>Jack Black Funny Man
>Jumanji

What's not to like? At worst I think this will be at the level of the Journey to the Center of the Earth remakes which weren't all that bad as lighthearted family entertainment.

Who are these young four actors?

I think the plot had teenagers have their minds taken into jumanji as these characters, but that means one of the men is actually a woman.

UGH ITS 2016
Stop trying to gender label

Sony never once complained about prejudice, the actors, director, and media did.

Jumanji sucked balls

It was only good for loli Kirsten Dunst

Jumanji isnt that much of a cult classic

they are NIGGERS AND APES!

What now faggot?

>kid's movie
>there's not even a kid in it
???

Three blacks and a white woman

Family movie user, big difference

>my face when people call Temple of Doom a kids movie when it has some of the most brutal deaths and disturbing imagery in the trilogy

pulling a guy's heart and setting it on fire? Kids'll love it!

>Scots
>white

It won't receive anywhere near as much backlash and you know it.

There's one black there.

Why don't people like the remake? Is there something actually bad about it or is it just 'waah I don't want it"

It already separated itself enough from the original with one promotional picture and a brief synopsis.

There's nothing to get mad about.

This isn't even a remake, it is a sequel and Jumanji ended with the sequel hook.

Also Jumanji isn't even that good, does it have any fans like Ghostbusters? People fucking loved Ghostbusters.

Spielberg did that when he was really depressed

I can't remember what he was depressed about though

I know Lucas was super depressed about his divorce though so that's one other reason. It's also why he was so obsessed with love being "evil" in the prequels.

Joke went right over your head

>Why don't people like the remake?

it's not a remake, and most people don't like the idea of a sequel/remake to a movie from 20+ years ago when you could be making an original concept, it just looks as if you're cashing in on a brand name for shekels, which 99% of the time is what's going on.

I'll wait for a trailer before I damn it to hell and back

This outfit is totally not sexist at all

Spielberg was depressed because he had to put down his favourite little boy fuck hole that was chained in his basement because its colon got perforated.

if gym is easy, why don't you look like zyzz yet?

we did

>pulling a guy's heart and setting it on fire? Kids'll love it!
Did love it. Sounds like that guy knew what's up.

Save your fake outrage for someone who cares

You think the Rock's outfit is any less sexist?
Do you see how fucking built this man is. Do you see any guy complaining about him showing off his arms?

#JustJewProblems

I don't see the Rock's belly, thighs or shoulders in that pic.

No. Stupid nigger.

Yeah because men are not women you dumb hillbilly

No-one ever complained about what the Rock wore in the Scorpion King. It's a lot less than what this bitch is wearing here.

Selective outrage at its finest.

I NEED Karen Gillan to sit on my face

>deflecting on a 15 years old movie no one remember

You sound desperate MRA

i want to kiss karen's pale tummy and her pale delicate little feet!

Entire cast is a bunch of has-beens, except the black guy, no idea who he is.

This will bomb

I want to fuck her bum then spunk on her tits, faggot

>except the black guy, no idea who he is.

>doesn't know the most electrifying man in sports entertainment

fucking Jabroni

Because faux outrage advermemeing is the hottest new trend.

>movie starring the rock
>backlash

pick one. Dwayne is a national treasure.

>I'm not a big person in the production, but I'm currently working on the Jumanji set.
Prove it.

>Also Jumanji isn't even that good
Watch it again

>pick one. Dwayne is a national treasure.
I remember seeing some headline saying that he's literally the highest paid actor in the world

>only white guy is fat and useless

It will bomb because Sony is continuing the trend of shitting on your childhood by remaking classic movies into blatant cashgrabs.

Honestly, do you think this will even hold a candle to Robin William's performance? The answer you're looking for is no.

>ng on this movie because of Karen Gillen's outfit.

It's funny because The Rock is also depicted very sexist and nobody cares about that.

He's got a pretty high turnout rate. Wouldn't be surprised if he's grossing the highest just because of his workload.

fuck you faggot, jumanji is one of my three favorite movies from my childhood.

>when Sony starts receiving backlash for remaking Jumanji

There's no reason to believe that will happen. There seems to be some effort put in to making this remake similar to but distinct from the original in a way that's consistent with and faithful to the original. There are no gimmicks or agenda evident here.

I feel good about it.

god it looks so fucking bad
nobody needed a remake it's literally has the perfect set up for a sequel to start with. fuck me what a waste of a cool idea.

>it's a here's a movie you loved but politically correct with Niggers, minorities and women performing roles and actions that are completely unrealistic or sane in relation to the real world

Yeah, Rock is prolific as fuck. Probably the hardest working A-lister in Hollywood.

Wasn't a big fan of the original, but I'm actually looking forward to this. Looks like an entertaining b-movie with a great comedic cast.

Why would you do this

Why would you shit on it? It's essentially a sequel. Might be shit but who knows yet.

But I actually like Kevin Hart and and the Rock.

Especially. the rock. Is there anyone who genuinely doesn't like him?

Honestly, a Jumanji sequel is a passable idea. I mean, you can literally take te board game anywhere since it's one of those objects that alway manages to find a way into other kid's hands. It can be anywhere, L.A., China, London, Ireland, Mexico, New York, ect.

It's weird though they are focusing on Adults though. I mean, at least the first movie had the excuse that the kids were one kids and later turned back time to when they were kids.
But this movie looks like they are just giving the board game to just adults to play? Why? Do they think that will relate to the adults who saw the movie?

They really should have just called it Journey 3 or some shit

Easy peasy

Not Jumanji, looks nothing like it, looks like Ghostbusters 2.0 - retain nothing but a loose idea, and drive it in to the ground with shit jokes and """comedy"""