I was at the cinema last night and there were these edgy teens making a mess of everything and causing way too much...

I was at the cinema last night and there were these edgy teens making a mess of everything and causing way too much noise. I walked up to them and started shining with my phone at their faces telling them to clean their shit. The look on their faces was priceless since i'm a 7 foot tall male who has been going to the gym for quite some time. You could even see the tears of fear in their eyes. Best part yet: the rest of the cinema applauded me and these kids got kicked out shortly after by the staff.

Any way whats some funny shit that has happened when you were at the cinema watching a movie guys?

Last time I went to see something this manlet went up and started shining his pocket wind up torch in this groups face
So he got thrown out, it was pretty weird honestly

hmm full story?

one time, halfway through the movie these black teens came running in, screaming and yelling. Oh wait, that's every time.

I am sure they will just hire more people to help clean

lol I make a mess like this everytime. Serves them right if they charge me 15 dollars for a ticket, 5 dollars for a popcorn and 5 dollars for a drink

Do American cinemas actually have fucking food troughs attached to the seats?

>being tall means youre tough meme

>its not even a desk its an entire bucket attached to the chair

the problem is that what you call a drink in america, we call family pack in europe

this

i always make sure to drop a stink bomb before i leave

spotted the manlet

lol

What the fuck are those immense food troughs in the picture? Who needs something like that in a cinema?

americans

they also have wheelchairs for fat people

I feel bad for you people because you will never see the funniest version of MIB3 where there is a crying baby in the audience and the woman refuses to take the little crotch droppling out until I yell "I WILL EAT YOUR BABY!"

Auditorium erupts in laughter louder than any reaction to the jokes on screen.

hahahahaha holy fuck look at how wide those lanes are ahaheeaheh

they eat out of fucking troughs holy shit im dying

>america

they have to be mobility scooter accessable

newfags replying to the same copy pasta post, posted that last 6 year

You're phone should have been off during the movie you dick. If I was there I would have smacked the shit out you

ok well,
>be me
>go movies
>look at near-empty cinema and pick a seat in the middle area for best viewing experience
>nothing goes wrong
>live in white australia
lmfao fucken shit countries can't even watch movies in peace

>black people are in the theater
>something crazy happens in the movie
>blacks start doing backflips up and down the aisle

EVERY TIME

Australian here. I was in the US for 2 months and every time I I went to see a movie I couldn't hear it over the sound of guns

Now I'm back in Australia and I can't watch a movie unless I hear gunfire in the background

Fuck you America