You Are (Not) Gay

Was it kino?

Is this even out literally no one talks about it

there were lots of threads about it on Cred Forums, naturally
1080p is out

Was that Shane Carruth at the end?

Yeah

Was he retarded?

Went in expecting Indie shit and got what I expected, yet i'm still disappointed.

Should have just made it a comedy pure out instead of the hammy DUDE LOVE LMAO

idk once I read the guys who directed the music video for "turn down for what" I had this sudden image of guys who look like reggie watts smoking weed and coming up with this movie and it ruined it for me

>yet another I'm a sad son that won't work to improve myself I wish daddy would love and accept me as a loser
Morally abhorrent tbqh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is Radcliffe short or is she tall? She looks like a big gal.

Instant classic

mew is 5'8

for you

yes and yes

>It's a MEW sits on my face episode

Still waiting for it's release

Never heard about it

What series ?

I remember seeing a moment where he uses Harry Potter's farts to propel them across the water. Did this actually happen or did I hallucinate half of this film?

it's actually in the movie

can anyone post radcliffe's face at the end of the movie? it's a good reaction picture

So apparently Radcliffe plays a farting corpse? Is this movie a comedy or what?

there's farts earlier in the movie but it's not the focus.

>my parents emotionally neglected me but I have a job anyway so I'm in a position to lecture people

These movies for "robots" about unrequited love need to end. Grown men with waifus already have plenty of relatable media to consume.

by far the best film made in the past decade easy

so fresh and new

it was just amazing but i was worried the ending would be a giant let down, oh boy was i wrong, the ending was fucking so smart and great

10/10

What made the ending so great for you?

the epic fart of course

the only rhing i'll say bad about this movie is i'm getting real tired of the fight club premise. where the two main characters are just one mentally insane guy

Or are they?