Should I just kill myself?

I'm 26 and I just set up my first date for next week. Don't give up user

>23
>kissed several girls
>gotten several bjs
>seen several vaginas
>but never sealed the deal

yes

I didn't go on a real date until I was 26 either so wait until you're 27 to kill yourself.

>24
>lost virginity at 22 to a girl i met on r9k
>haven't had any female interaction since

at least i'm not a virgin

I read that 40% of young people in Japan are in your boat

Yes, but not because you are a virgin.

21, same situation

yes

Wait 6 years.

>The cut off for what constitutes social normalcy is defined as my age!

Every time.

I will be a 30 KHV in 1 month. Feels good and do not even wish to fuck a girl. I do not care much about fapping [which I do each day for 10 minutes to get it done], even less about sex, and once I fap I do not care at all about women.

Who the fuck even dates in this day an age, playing video games and wanking to Xev is more than enough

Are women just generally more conceited than men are? I'm not even some form of r9k poster but I actually never see guys refer to themselves as being 'hot' or anything, but it seems like a lot of women openly proclaim themselves to be cute or otherwise attractive.

In one month and thirteen days, I become him

Yeah the ugly ones

Really funny how that works.

29 virgin here, one more year and I will master the dark arts.

Actually aside from memeing

This is literally what I noticed only the ugly ones call themselves hot/cute

Also actual hot girls usually seem more intelligent

reminder that women know what they want and that they do not want you

Are you aware you live in a reality where you have hot healthy girls available to fuck anytime you want in exchange for cash? End your situation now.

I keep hearing this shit that most people have herpes, the fuck does that mean ? That most sexually people have it ? To me that sounds fucking insane

I will be a 30 yo virgin in 18 hours.

just hire a prostitute and don't go cheap

>just two more years to wizard level

Fuck yeah. I'm gonna make it, bros.

It's like some relatively innocuous form of herpes that manifests itself only as small bumps on the body rather than full blown genital warts or something like that.

It's still really fucking gross and weird sounding, yes.

She is insane.

>tfw was here with the gets that blessed everyone who saw them with girlfriends in 2017
You all jelly

I want to take you out for a steak dinner and I don't know why. Maybe we can both lose ours together. Maybe homo

like im going to pay for a vagina

Yeah this. Even if she had syphilis she would have made the same post and just ended it with #totallytreatable

Women are all about getting attention. They constantly give themselves self assurance. It's like the female form of masturbation in terms of the pleasure it gives them.

This so much.

As soon as I cum I have no desire to be around a female/human beingwhatsoever. Can't even imagine having to deal with someone after.
Tho I fap every 3 or 4 days, not each day.
I only feel physical attraction, never do I daydream about having a gf or something like that.

Also, mpc or vlc?

You ALWAYS pay for vagina. One way or another.

2/3 of the population has "it" apparently

but mostly the niggers

do you start your stand up routine with that

>It's like some relatively innocuous form of herpes that manifests itself only as small bumps on the body rather than full blown genital warts or something like that.
and and all the herpetic people claim that they are fine with it, but as soon as a drug will work and be cheap, they will rush to their doctor to get it

>never even been on a date
how? you can meet people at work, school, etc

>how

I can literally feel the replies brewing.

Oh no, I don't do stand up.
I get really nervous being the center of attention. I start sweating and can't focus my thoughts which leads to this whole stuttering thing. And that just makes me aware of how nervous I am and for whatever reason that makes me sick to stomach. NOPE no standup or public speaking...or going to parties.

>22
>mtf
>never had a boyfriend
>NEET so have no way to meet anyone
>get lots of messages on okc, but hardly any from intelligent guys

I hate to be touch, but I do not mind touching. The strongest thing is that I dislike pleasing girls, plus there will be other men giving just as much pleasure as me to the girl. so I just ignore the few interest from girls.

>MtF

So basically a man in drag?

>mtf
Guaranteed (you)s

post boipucci and femine cock

>tfw lost my virginity and had sex a couple of times
Don't get me wrong, it's nice and all but there are more important things in life.
Unless you are a virgin over the age of 25. There is literally no excuse for that except an accident that either disfigured you or made your dick not working

> had a girlfriend for about year at 19
>tons of sex
>26 now and nothing since then
I was just lucky. She pursued me. I'm still too autistic to flirt.

>>get lots of messages on okc, but hardly any from intelligent guys

Translation: only weird looking nerds message me because Chad would rather fuck an actual vagina

>tfw my main is literally on eredar

7 more years for me.