What does /tv think of this movie?

What does /tv think of this movie?

Bumperino

It's a masterpiece

I like it

overrated but good

I don't know why people like it so much desu. I definitely enjoyed it and it was really good, but I see many people give it 9/10 ratings, which I find exaggerated.
Does the fact it's based on a real story play a role in that? Same thing happens with Zodiac, so I dunno...

Very good! Nice touch at the end.

/thread

superior CHINESE kino coming through

Like Zodiac but actually good.

Plebs will think it's amazing

"patricians" will say it's ok but overrated

Patricians will know it's one of the greatest detective films ever made and deserving of all praise it gets

The part on the railroad where using his 'gift' looking into the guys eyes to tell if he is the guy and he struggles to know if he is sure is burnt in my brain, amazing moment.

love it

imdbcore reddit tier shit flick meme gook trash
it's alright

It's good but that whole mix of serious drama with odd burlesque aspects is fucking old, and I rage everytime people point this aspect of the movie like it invented the trope

not masterpiece but very good

Amazing. Kino. The GOAT.

The culprit here feels like a completely evil inhuman monster. Even more so than Se7en and Zodiac.

Bit depressing but it was very good

yfw you knew the schoolgirl was gonna get it

this

I started getting into korean cinéma thourgh Memories of Murder

Good film but also babbys first foreign detective movie, so it's kinda overrated

Rec me a Korean suspense or comedy movie
to watch today, Cred Forums.

3 Iron

You're a straight up fucking retard if you think you can categorize the people who have watched this film into categories as arbitrary as those.

The Wailing

Welcome to Cred Forums

Meh, I watched this as recommended by Cred Forums and it was only okay. I don't find it has much more to offer that any other decent korean film.

not enough drop kicks/10

its the new oldboy. can't wait for edgy fucking faggots to dump it in another year

I cant say its overrated because its actually good. Balance of humor and thriller

Fucking this.

keeps you on the edge of your seat which is great. Felt bad for the retard guy

Ending shot is amazing even if it is pleb bait

>overrated
How is that a complaint? It's not that fucking old, you should have just seen it before there was a general consensus and at least one faggot praising it on Youtube.

I saw it not long after it came out and occasionally recommended it on Cred Forums over the years. First nobody cared, then some agreed, then I didn't need to recommend it, now it's OVERRATED IMDBCORE... but you people complaining about the reception are just as late to the party as the audience you're insulting.

>How is that a complaint?
It's treated as a masterpiece when it's just an enjoyable movie