Why did SJWs lose their minds when he raped Cersei, but no one cared when he pushed a ten year old boy out of a window...

Why did SJWs lose their minds when he raped Cersei, but no one cared when he pushed a ten year old boy out of a window? I'm beginning to think these tumblroonies aren't very good people.

That ten year old boy was a potential rapist so he got what he deserved.

>raped Cersei

what? their incest has always been mutual

They didn't exist 7 years ago.

also
>raped Cercei

He forced himself on Cersei at Joffrey's viewing, she started off resisting then gave in.

Really fucking stupid since it was the opposite in the book but fuck any character development amirite

But he seems pretty queer. Marginalized groups can't be rapists. Rape = intercourse + power.

That's what happens when you create a culture of self entitled shameless prissy dicks, give them a twisted caricature of a liberalist ideology then infuse all of it with weird 17th century puritan morals.

america was a mistake

I know this is bants, but there is somoene on tumblr who believes this. I guarantee it.

You're wrong. Serious Joke Wizards did not lose their minds because of that.

>implying Jew&Jew would portrait an innocent woman, specially one like Cersei, as being a rapist
>implying Cersei gave in
she just didn't want to get killed by her rapist brother

>direct descendant of the Stark banner
>marginalized
hurrrrr

a lot more than just one

Tumblr loves to prove their status as a collective of terrible self-righteous people. Their best argument in favor of themselves is "No u" whenever tumblr and Cred Forums are brought up. It's sickening.

Shit

I didn't think he had aged that much but he's disturbingly handsome there.

Disturbingly. It upsets me to know that even though I'm reasonably good looking I am still so very far away from being near the best.

>I'm beginning to think these tumblroonies aren't very good people.
welcome to the club

>I'm beginning to think these tumblroonies aren't very good people.

>beginning

tumblrdrones are literally sociopaths.

He was a bad guy when he pushed the boy, so it was expected of him, but by the time ofthe rape he was a good guy, and good guys are not supposed to rape. Also rape is worse than murder, so there is that too.

was not rape she was totaly into it

shes one of those
no no no chicks

>Why did SJWs
stopped right there, kys

Just like when they lost their mind over a non showed rape while being absolutely comfortable with a father burning his little daughter alive in the same episode.
They just want something to complain about.

Gay men are still men and so receive all the privileges that society bestows upon them. If anything gay men are even worse because they find in themselves a society completely without womyn, thus further marginalizing those who suffer actual oppression.

Not that I would know much about this, but wasn't there this controversy on Tumblr in which feminists had to side on whether they deemed that gay men were as marginalized as they were, or whether those homosexuals were discreetly being standard-bearers of the patriarchy for not being attracted to women?

I lost my mind because it's wasn't fucking in the books, and it fucked up Jaime's redemption arc.

It would have been better if he raped the boy first.

Gay man here. Last week at a party a typical internet-feminist insulted me for a hour with slurs like "half-man" "fucking queer" "small dick" (Trying to translate them, I'm not from an anglo country).
The reason? She told me I was nice looking (she wasn't, kinda a whale) and I told her (I can assure you, with a totally friendly tone) "thank you very much, but I'm gay" so she lose her shit, telling me I was sending clear signals (I was not), then that I was a fake gay because she's plenty of gay friends (believe me), then I told her to relax and she loses completely her mind, shouting the stuff that I forementioned. Her girlfriends comforted her saying that I was an asshole (I didn't reply to any of her words, just shrugged) and then she left and everyone was relieved.
They aren't even feminists I bet, they must hate other women veemently.

Confirmed for never having read the books.

wasn't in the books and was an unnecessary addition that muddled his growing character arc. it was fucking stupid and another attempt by the retarded tv show runners to be super EDGY

What did you mean by this? You do mean that any person who actually read the books will see that you're a moron? What did you hope to accomplish?

>internet feminazi
>at a party

Nah, she was just your random crazy bitch. Internet feminists don't go our socially for fear of being raped and/or exposed to patriarchal scum.

I know you're just being an autistic shit lord right now but here's your you. One scene was in the books and one scene wasn't. I'll let you guess which.

Or how about when Drogo raped Danerys onscreen while she wept. These same tumblerina land whales what to treat a situation where a girl was essentially sold as a sex slave, and eventually developing stockholm syndrome for her captor like some great romance for the ages.

I'll tell you why, user. It's not the answer you think.

You think they're pissed off at Cersei being raped. Wrong. They're pissed off that had him do it because they started woobifying him.

They can't say that because it would blow their feminist cred, so they feign outrage on the woman's behalf.

why is he so fucking based?

The funniest thing is that film makers specifically made it up, in the book it was consensual and he was gentle and she enjoyed it. I guess they actually wanted it to be contorversial.

Pretty sure this is pasta

Rape is just the current moral panic

>Cred Forums loves to prove their status as a collective of terrible self-righteous people. Their best argument in favor of themselves is "gb2/tumblr" whenever tumblr and Cred Forums are brought up. It's sickening.

That's what they used to do anyway but the neckbeards who were always searching tumblr for shit to whine about on Cred Forums got unaccountably self-conscious about being told they were more tumblr than tumblr for giving it so much time and attention.