Am I the only one who never hated Walter throughout the series?

Am I the only one who never hated Walter throughout the series?

I still rooted for him even when he poisoned Brock or let Jane die or killed Mike.

Anyway what are your thoughts on it and who did you root for throughout the series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRkU6CSVB6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>only one
Yes you are the only out of the entire world to root for Walt during the entries series, no one else did.

Jesus Christ, do you faggots even think before making these questions

Sorry for writing it that way can you answer the fucking question now.

he was the only likeable character tbqh.

Gustavo was also pretty cool.

bump

Same. He was always likeable and fun to watch. He did way more good than harm, and the people affected negativly were all shit people.
Except Hank. Hank was a hero.

>Except Hank. Hank was a hero.

Hank only became likable after One Minute desu.

Why hate Walt? Watching him break bad is the entire point of the series. He's the most well rounded character in the show and more likable than everyone around him.

Everyone I talked considers Walt the second coming of Satan.

Hank was bro material since the first fucking episode

I bet these faggots think that Jesse is likeable. Disgusting.

He was cool but I started really liking him only after he killed Marco and Leonel.

me too
i started the journey with him, i finished it with him

AT LEAST WALT DIDNT KILL AN INNOCENT DOG

Well, he stuck a middle finger to the normalfag life so it's not unexpected. Must have hurt when he died happy.

>taking the phrasing literally
You're not clever jack ass.

Wow way to spoil it for me

Why he not poison Brock with ricin btw?

To convince Jesse to help him kill Gustavo.

Sorry but you should've stopped reading after seeing the image or after reading the first line.

Walt is probably the most sympathetic character.

I never hated Walter but I can understand why people did. Same with Jesse. I only really hated his wife but she wasn't a bad character.

He was a dick to be honest.

I was there until he killed Mike. And I'd have done all of what be did until then.
Until Mike.

I completely get his psychology while killing him and all.

Kristin Ritter a mai waifu, dat shit UNFORGIVABLE!

And Mike

Hank was a douchebag. He should have just let Walt go. He let his wife get away with stealing.

>YOU have to pay these criminals who worked for gus to not rat us out and that's cool because that's just how the world works
>also remember the time I beat you up for desperately trying to save your family from being murdered by gus in cold blood because he is a twisted fucking psychopath?
>btw why did you have to go and kill gus you really screwed things up for a lot of us by doing that

Mike deserved what he got

I've only seen one full episode and he managed to be moderately annoying in it

>Hurr Walt is the evilest character ever what a groundbreaking depiction of human depravity!
How did this meme start? Did TV critics collectively get Alzheimer's, or were they just pretending The Sopranos never happened? Even GRRM got in on the meme. What is it about this show that turns people into brainless fancucks?

Mike, like Walt was looking out for his own family. It was clear he had things under control and when Walt showed up he knew it was him or walt. But it's never good enough for Walt he needed to show off how huge his dick was and now he's dead.

I think we all agree that BB and its "characters" are incomparable to Sopranos.
But this is about BB, so fug off.

So it's completely absurd for Mike to repeatedly lecture Walt about killing Gus. Plus his soft spot for Jesse is just retarded, seeing as Walt got into Gus's bad books in the first place by saving the fucking guy's life. Mike was a fucking hypocrite
>But it's never good enough for Walt he needed to show off how huge his dick was
Vince is a fucking hack. He made Mike the audience-surrogate and had him tear into Walt about the flaws WE know about Walt, whereas Mike never had any legitimate cause to treat Walt like he did.

wasn't that the entire goddamn point of the show?

what am I missing?

>Never had a reason.
Did you even watch the show?

>BB and its "characters"
>"characters"
Can Sopranos fags get any more up their own asses? Walt has a hundred times more depth than any "character" in Sopranos

I started rooting for Jesse around Season 2 or so. He grew into a much better man by the end of it all, and I enjoyed watching his development.

I can't seem to find the proper reaction to show my disgust for your opinion.

He went from dumb kid to whiny bitch to even whinier bitch.

Dude went insane and drove off probably to Canada. He is fucked forever.

0/10

>Walt has a hundred times more depth than any "character" in Sopranos

haha what? his "depth" could have been fully explored within three episodes but they just happened to stretch it out over 5 seasons

>Walt
>depth
Stop trolling.

Read the comment thread. I shouldn't have to restate the points that have already been made.

I like both Walt and Jesse... their relationship is what makes the show to me.

Watch the show and this time pay attention

That's just your opinion man.

>implying he wasn't arrested ten minutes later for speeding away in a stolen car from a crime scene
His prints are littered in that meth lab. Jesse was shanked in prison by one of the many associates of the people they wronged

I agree that Walt got almost the same depth as any Sopranos character.
But it ends at Walt.
And it was stretched to help the normies.

Sopranos is a proper artwork.

The only part were I went shit Walter what the fuck are you doing was when he kidnapped the baby and dropped it at a fire station

>unable to formulate a coherent response
Sad.

Shh don't bother, Sopranofags are incapable of tolerating other opinions.

Seriously, this show flies over some people's heads. people have the gall to criticize it for not being deep enough, but then completely fail to engage with its wonderful nuances. This is why we cant have nice things

>being a dumb POS
Sad.

You are THIS mad

test

>resorting to insults
And this is how we know you don't even have a real argument. I'm not going to bother with this. Go argue with someone who wants to tolerate your bullshit.

The samefag is strong in this one.

I replied to different posts you dumb fuck show me the rule that says you can only post once per thread

>"characters"
h-hey guys am i fitting in yet

No, you should stay on reddit

Elitist dicks you just had to bring up the Sopranos didnt you.

Another thread ruined by fucking elitist douchebags like who cant just appreciate BB for its own merits. Maybe you should go back

Fucking autist, are you literally incapable of empathy? He murders innocents and edgelords like you (pretend to) think nothing of it. Way to degrade a masterpiece with your stupidity.

I don't know. He wouldn't even kill Hank. Walt was a bad dude but he was more defined by greed, ego and pride, but he was not as "evil" as the men he was up against. In S5, he was just the last man standing, unlike his place was usurped by Neo-Nazis.

>le reddit response
Wow, you must be congratulating yourself right now.

>murders innocents
Name one innocent person Walt intentionally murdered.

Pay attention to the show retard

Maybe Vince shouldn't have made his "Sopranos for dummies". :)

the fuck are you on about?

Not an argument. C'mon.

*until

His daughter Holly? The drowning scene was a bit over the top

>Jane.
>Gale
>Mike
>Andrea
>Willing to kill Brock
Again: pay attention.

>try to be a smartass
>end up looking stupid
I think there's a lesson somewhere in there.

Not him, but it's obvious that you know you're wrong. Hence the p-pay attention.

wat? dude please try to be clearer

>Jane
>Gale
>Mike
None were innocent.
>Andrea
>Willing to kill Brock
Well, least you got a (You)

>Not him
kek totally not rushing to your own defence

(You)

I only hated him when he didn't go go-karting with Jesse.

>Jane
Killed herself with heroin. Walt just watched. If she didn't die that night it would have been the next
>gale
Cooked meth; actually helped create the massive meth lab that contributed to the death of God only knows how many people. Also shown to have a mugshot so previous convicted criminal. Not innocent
>mike
Really? The hitman? Retard
>Andrea
How was Walt involved at all? He was in Alaska or whatever. As far as he knew Jesse was tortured and killed
>willing to kill Brock
He's a scientist yo. He knew the exact dosage to give the little fatty and knew it was a commonly treated thing that happens to kids so the hospital could easily handle it
Try again. You could have said the 200 people on the plane but even that wasn't intentional. Walt got a lot of people killed, but wasn't a cold blooded murderer

Hank is literally THE CHAD.

always rooted for mike
youtube.com/watch?v=hRkU6CSVB6Q

Fuck outta here...I liked Walt up until End Times when he poisoned Brock, a kid he didn't even know, just as a ploy to manipulate Jesse.
THEN his bullshit arrogance in early season 5 was infuriating...THENNN this asshole killed Muke just because Mike told him the truth about himself.
Only thing is I can't TOTALLY hate him for killing the witnesses. Still an rvil, despicable thing, but as we saw, they were going to snitch.
Basically, I hated Walt for the entire season 5. I've been binge watching the series for a few weeks now. I'm at Buried now.

Bitch, if Walt poisoned your wife's son, you would (hopefully) be LIVID.
Fuck, it's actually kind of interesting to see how people think of Walt. Seems like true sociopaths are the ones who don't fault Walt for his misdeeds.
Oh, and Walt's bitchass led the Nazis to Andrea's house to find and kill Jesse.
Walt is a fucking monster in Season 5.

Best thing about finishing the series is starting it all over again. Its crazy how lovable both Walt and Jesse are in the first season

Yeah, after I watched the finale alk those years ago, I had no desire to rewatch it.
I just knew that I would have to start from episode one and go all the way to Felina.
That's the only way to really watch Breaking Bad. Start from the beginning and bing watch that shit to the end.

Obviously it was a purely evil thing to do poisoning Brock but you (or someone else) said he was willing to kill him while I truly don't think he did or he would have just used the Ricen or something deadly. I do change my opinion on Andrea though, as the only reason the Nazis knew about her or the kid was due to Walt. Still not intentional even if it probably was his fault.

Every rewatch, probably on my ninth, I notice more and more stuff I missed. So many flies after the fly episode. The fly is unironically one of the most important episodes of the show and I love when plebs call it filler.

I'm a Soprano cunt, but people missing the idea of fly episode makes me certain that most fans of Walt's depth don't really understand where the depth is.

They were cunts then

If it wasn't the first episode
>starting in the middle

>I'm sorry
>sorry about jane
>I mean I...I'm very sorry
That one moment of that episode fucked me up bad. Him reflecting on what he's done to Jesse, and the kind of person he is now, but he knows he can never tell him.