Like superhero movies

>like superhero movies
>like Rainn Wilson
>detest Ellen Page

Should I watch this?

It is pretty funny. Not hysterically though.

A bit too perverted for some I would think. Kind of ruins the movie at some points.

It's pretty slow and I don't think theres even a climax if I remember correctly. Just bland and boring and simple but still better than other shit.

It's perfect for you

The end was good

Ellen page dies in it

Downloading right now.

hot rape scene

Rainn was fucking perfect as Frank

It's really boring and depressing at the same time.

It's underwhelming. I expected it to be funnier or darker and it just sort of flopped around in the middle

>Liv Tyler
do it for her

>detest Ellen Page
definitely watch it

She's honestly cute in it.

That movie was fucking trash, so boring. I feel like it just tried too hard to be Juno 2: Kickass Edition.

Kek

Her head literally blows up

Orgazmo

>>like superhero movies

Kill yourself first and then watch it

She gets shot in the head with a shotgun

Watch it

I watched it the same night as "God Bless America"; ironically, both main characters have my name.

Anyways, both movies are essentially about dorks getting fucking tired of bullshit and beating/killing everyone around them, so it speaks a lot to me. They actually managed to get into my favorite movies list.

The ending to "Super" actually hit me in the feels... I downloaded the soundtrack as a result.

Watch it.

It was a pretty good film, I prefer it to kickass. All the capeshit subversion gags made me smile and that's a whole lot more reaction than most other films evoke

Also the rape scene is fucking hot

That's not really what Super is about at all though
It's about delusion and comic book shit not transferring to the real world how autists think it would

the climax is fucking amazing, he goes apeshit with explosives and kills everyone

>detest ellen page
I have a feeling you will enjoy the ending.

this