Jackal

>Jackal

I saw this on TV the other day and thought how weird it was to see Bruce Willis play the bad guy, but he did it rather well.

Are there other films like that? Where the usually good guy typecasts are cast as the antagonist/villain instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pyXdB_AYiDs
youtube.com/watch?v=QqTfBysL0wE
youtube.com/watch?v=cHI6Hl7FUqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lucky Number Sle7in

Seeing him blow Tenacious Ds arm off was one of the scariest things I ever saw as a kid

Still kinda makes me sick thinking about it

It isn't a long way from anti-hero to villain.
Show me a movie where Tom Hanks is a villain.

Are you me?
That fucked with me bad. First time I had ever seen something like that.

Collateral with Tom Cruise
The Gift with Keanu Reeves

Not segalposting but under siege is pretty good

>Inb4 saving private Ryan

youtube.com/watch?v=pyXdB_AYiDs

Also, Keanu Reeves played a serial killer in The Watcher.

20 years on i still cant watch it

ive seen it since then but it still fucks with me

Why did he run?

why the fuck wouldn't you knock over the gun before you start running? or for god's sake run behind it

That heli shot was pretty fucking sweet looking.

Even if he did, Bruce Willis is clearly the stronger of the two.

Nolan's Insomnia remake has Robin Williams as the bad guy and he does a great job.

Not a good film in any way but Williams was stellar in it

>Not a good film in any way

>Watching nuJackal.
>not watching the first filmatization or Carlos

kys yourslef stupid pleb fuck

God I miss her so much.

That movie sucked

Original Jackal's climax is the most boring piece of shit I've ever seen

henry fonda as the villain in 'once upon a time in the west' is a pretty famous example

youtube.com/watch?v=QqTfBysL0wE
youtube.com/watch?v=cHI6Hl7FUqA

It also has the qt3.14 from gingersnaps

Me too, I found that so disturbing

pleb detected

That really qualifies as a pretty good scene in a fucking awful movie. Gere accent makes me cringe. Am from North West of Ireland and that makes Darby OGil seem like a documentary.

My parents let me watch predator and robocop when i was like 5 or 6, kids these days are SOFT!

Bogart in The Petrified Forest playing a villain, Gregory Peck playing nazi, this , Frank Sinatra played gangster in some film IIRC, Reagan played some crime boss (RONALD REAGAN).

Robert Ryan, Lee Marvin, Ernest Borgnine are few others but they went from clearly playing one side to clearly playing the other side - not really one off perfomances so idk if they count

Won't change that limpdick ending.

Saving private ryan

The studio was nervous about casting bogart in this because they were afraid audiences wouldn't accept his turn.

Keanu Reeves plays the "Villa Villain" (spoilers) in [Much Ado about Nothing]. Quick hint for newcomers, the word 'Nothing' in the title stands for 'Vagina'. Ah yes double~meaning wordplay, old -bard- tricks like that sure do make being a fictional purveyor proud of their proffesion.

Holy shit what country are you from to type like that

>Show me a movie where Tom Hanks is a villain.
In Road to Perdition he's a Mafia hitman, but the whole thing's sympathetic as fuck

>not running behind bruce willis so that the gun turns and knocks him over

That was lit. Why are people so pussified nowadays.

I love watching this now and then with my old man even tho I don't like richard gere

Also, black mass recently had a goat performance on Johnny depp

Has Tom Cruise ever been the villain?

Collateral?

He's a bad guy of sorts in Looper.

I'm with you guys. I saw this as a kid as well, and that sudden gore came out of nowhere and freaked me out.

Wesley Snipes in Demolition Man was GOAT

He's the villain in one sixth of Cloud Atlas
dreadful movie

Tropic Thunder

He's also the bad guy in U.S. Marshals.

He started out his career playing a bad guy in New jack City, if anything Snipes is typecast as a villain more than a hero

I don't know why that scene makes me feel so sick watching it. It's not the gore. It's just the way the scene goes down

>bad guy
Did you think Harrison Ford was the bad guy in the fugitive too? He was being framed, RDJ was the bad guy all along.

Tim Robbins in Arlington Road was pretty surprising

It's pure kino you faggot. You must be retarded.