Wot?

Wot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc
theguardian.com/film/2016/may/23/angelina-jolie-new-role-visiting-professor-lse-william-hague
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at the cray cray in her eyes Goddamn

Fuck off Yankee

She dies years ago. She is a skeleton in disguise now. Be careful.

She must have been crazy in the sack before the menopause

>and it happened so, that Britain got a black prince, and diverse royal family

Mrs. Bones wild ride.

whats the asking? bout 300k?

House of Lords has nothing to do with the Royals.

does she have UK citizenship?

Why doesnt she just start hanging out with Putin like ourguy Sensei does?

For what?
For buying kids from 3rd world shitholes and posing in PR photoshots with them?

Wait guys
wait
What if
hold on
what if
wait what if guys, we were like
we were all
i mean inside
if inside all along we were all just skeletons in disguise?

Every women should be locked in cages and raped

imagine being maddox and having this skellington rob you from your home country and raise you as her own, and then your bad ass 10/10 god of an adoptive father gets into an argument and this bitch files for divorce, thus sealing his fate to a life of having to deal with this lunatic

all her kids are already fucked up to some extent, angelina is going to have one of those "crazy mom" documentaries made about her after half her brood commits suicide

Seagal is more bodyguard than homie according to insiders

Bullshit, use them as draft animals as well, and palanquin bearers.

Nice try mr skeltle. Fuck off back to the graveyard.

>putin
>needing body guards

Yeah she off her rockers

they are too weak like dogs

only rape

X-filestheme.wav

I mean you can pay your way into that shithole and she has the money to do so, so why not?

i would give anything to slide my cock between those fat lips

fuck off angelina, here's the true Skeletor

If Angelina Jolie doesn't make you believe in Illuminati MK ULTRA sex slaves, nothing will

Where did you get this, the Daily Mail website or some shit?

>bitches be trippin
>in other news, water is wet
>Stay tuned for local weather and sports

she would eat out brads asshole for hours

Burger here, isn't the house of commons for the non blood related aristocracy?

So is the house of lords. David Cameron just gave a bunch of his best friends peerages. The hereditary principle was all but abandon after demon eyes took over the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc

Thread theme or something.

Do you not have to be a British Citezen to sit in the house of lords? I know you have to pay your tax to the British Chancelor at least.

Also which party would nominate her?

Labour, Corbyn doesn't like the upper house and she would need to do something for him maybe write a paper on how great he is and terrible every other MP is.

She's probably not Conservative enought for the Tories.

Lib Dems might, but I'm not sure how many nominatons they have to give away.

Its true. When Seagal is in Russia he acts as Putins personal bodyguard and food taster.

He also gives Aikido training to FSB agents and Serbian special forces. Aikido is known to be a vastly superior martial arts.

No. The House of Commons is for elected MPs, this is where votes are made on laws. The House of Lords is essentially powerless, you can become a member through birth or by appointment (this appointment doesn't pass to your children). You also have to be a British citizen.

>Do you not have to be a British Citezen to sit in the house of lords?
As far as I am aware you do have to be a citizen. This article is bullshit clickbait.

I want to blank her blank and stick my blank up her blank Tbh

REEEEEEEEEEEEE STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY, YOU ROASTIE WHORE.

does his fat body serve as a human shield?

You do have to be a citizen. You also have to be nominated by the PM or the House of Lords Appointments Commission. She isn't a Conservative so the Tories won't nominate her. I have no idea if the HLAC would.

She really went insane didn't she?
Who knows what type of drugs she was in all along

Makes pic related look like a fucking hippo.

Wow this isn't the 50s anymore when it was legal for a man to kill his wife to feed his harem of underage concubines

>She isn't a Conservative so the Tories won't nominate her

William *big dick* Hague literally ravaged her vagina

And there we go, the underlying theme of Cred Forums.

Just put it RIGHT out there, not even a joke. It's an honest opinion from hearing that Angelina wants to 'join Britain's House of Lords'

so shes the child molester?

poor brad

>elderly manlet
>not needing round-the-clock protection from the man who literally trains the people who train the world's best special forces operators.

Prime DSL DESU, 10//10 would let her kidnap me as a child

Is that necessary?

She is already a visiting professor at the London School of Economics. Maybe through her teaching there she can be qualified?

theguardian.com/film/2016/may/23/angelina-jolie-new-role-visiting-professor-lse-william-hague

>"Hey Brad, sorry about the divorce, don't worry though I'll take good care of you girl".

A skinny chick with b cups got within a foot of Putin and around 14 thousand kgb ninjas popped out of thin air to take her down.

Putin doesn't need Seagal falling asleep in shit filled pants near him for protection

>Anyone from Indiana being this skinny ever
Immersion ruined.

Bitter virginity: the post

When will Hiroshima give us /cel/?

lmao. not happening any time soon. unless she spends a decade in politics in the UK.

Soon I hope

I hope so too. Currently the only waifu threads that don't get deleted are on Cred Forums, which is shit, /gif/, which is good but you can only post webms and gifs in, and /hr/, where you can only post High res images.

Gif is full of cuck and tranny spam

B is garbage

This place is flooded with r9k and pol trash

I hope hiro will notice us

>Thinking you pedo's ever get /cel/
you cried over this for years now, you will never get it, you'll be here forever :^)

welp time to watch the tomb raider movies again

>food taster
he's only supposed to taste a very small amount, but he keeps eating the entire thing

You wouldnt even do shit If had a women in a cage. Pussy. Your just a bitch.

British or Commonwealth

>Also which party would nominate her?

The PM advises the monarch on how to appoint, they take yearly lists of people from the main parties in the Commons and then they're appointed

>Also which party would nominate her?

We have independent ("crossbench") peers.

>She's probably not Conservative enought for the Tories.

She worked mainly with a conservative foreign secretary on her pet issues

"Visiting professors" are sinecures used by unis to boost their profile

They give a lecture like once, they don't do anything

So we can all agree that Brad is pretty based now that he's single, right?

That gorilla grip tho hnnnng

>raising his wife's adopted sons for years without complaining

Based isn't the word I'd use. He could have had literally any one in Hollywood he wanted. If I were him I'd quickly move on to Daddario and leave his old 'family' behind

Hague is gay