Just finished this

Just finished this.
Fucking great movie, i feel like i may need to watch it a few more times to understand completely what was going on but now im wondering why ive never seen Cred Forums talk about it.
Coen brothers thread i guess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3vDmWFTvzto
youtu.be/-_XEEOJco-8
youtube.com/watch?v=cTfSicq0uvk
youtube.com/watch?v=s8xpfhcwpDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cred Forums talks about it every so often but then it dissolves into shit.

My two cents on the movie: I would fuck Stuhlbarg's ass.

Why are american jewish directors so much better than christian directors?

NEED SOMEBODY TO LOVE

It's a great movie. Surprising lack of laughs though. It's a funny movie, but not one you laugh out loud to much.

There's a great analysis of it on YouTube, but then the guy starts going on about athiesm out of nowhere.

There was a thread about it yesterday and or the day before. Usually a couple a week. Welcome. Excellent film.

I forget the guys name but the priest that reviews films has a great review on YouTube as well.

I didn't know a priest reviews movies on YouTube. I'll probably look into it.

This is the analysis I was talking about

youtu.be/3vDmWFTvzto

I'm trying to live by this movie dince I've watched it but its been hard to take life with simplicity

Found it: youtu.be/-_XEEOJco-8

What does Cred Forums think about the inevitable reboot coming in a few years titled A Serious Wo-man?

hehe memes, i fucking hate women ;)

I didn't pick up on the tornado could be the voice of God, interesting take on it. He seems to sort of ignore the fact that it seems that the tornado is going to kill them all though, since they can't get into the shelter haha.

It really is an interesting film though, I'm surprised it's not talked about more in general, not just here.

>He seems to sort of ignore the fact that it seems that the tornado is going to kill them all though, since they can't get into the shelter haha.

Such is His judgement, here made manifest in nature, that we will all die.

A Serious Man is what plebs think patrician films are.

In reality it's shit, it's literally a bunch of jew culture references cobbled together to tell a weak story. The Coens even said you won't appreciate it if you're a goy since you're not supposed to.

All these redditors in these threads wanking off to serious man make me think of some white guy in a def jam audience.

>jew culture references cobbled together to tell a weak story.

Are you >Fuck yea. One of my favorite movies along w/ Fight Club, American History X and The Dark Knight.

??

It's telling *you* bring up the word patrician, obviously projecting. It's a simple tale as old as recorded history, one that anyone w/ a brain has considered: Why do bad things happen to good people?

this was pretty good.
plus his favorite movie is Fargo
good taste preacher man.

although, i believe this is a better analysis.
youtube.com/watch?v=cTfSicq0uvk

it was a curture crash

acceptuh der mystery

youtube.com/watch?v=s8xpfhcwpDA
fucking favorite scene.

The film is an interesting take on Judaism presented by the Coen brothers. Trying to reconcile the fact that Talmudism and the rabbi are the enemy of the Jew, as they prevent the acceptance of Christ, I thought the way the explored that was very interesting.

They're all good, but it's definitely the best analysis of the three in this thread. I want to check out more of his videos.

but it's just the book of job

His Tree of Life review is pretty good too