Who should play Cowboy Bebop characters in a live action movie?

Who should play Cowboy Bebop characters in a live action movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bebop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idris Elba

He should obviously play spike

as every character Norbit style

Everyone was hating on Keanu Reeves when it was rumoured he would play Spike but honestly he's probably the best guy for that role.

It doesn't need a live-action adaption.

I keep hearing that it's really good, but I can't get over the shitty title, it actually makes me angry.

Triggered or not, it's shit title so fuck it and any live action remake. They should just fill it with faggots, niggers and jews and spoil it for those who liked the original.

It's funnier if the dog is also played by a black guy

what the fuck is wrong with the title?

shit sorry I posted the old version without Julia

Can't wait for every time I Google death note or cowboy beebop to get inundated with photos of black actors
Can't wait for the swarm of black cosplayers dressing up as the live action shit
Can't wait for the normies to think the live action show is the real one or argue it's better
Can't wait for everyone to bitch about black l (Lamar) getting killed on Facebook
Can't wait for it to get 5 seasons and completely butcher the story

Can you post the version where you kill yourself?

Bebop. fucking bebop...

THATS what's wrong with it. I don't know what about it makes me feel that way but it does. It sounds somehow either hipster or childish and for whatever reason grinds my gears...

you do realize you can stay on Cred Forums, right? its not like any locals here want you posting on Cred Forums or outside of that board you sj/v/

what the fuck is your problem

do you know anything about music, friend?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bebop

every episode is named after a style of music and uses a different musical style

Elba casting is actually pretty good. I'd love that actually. Long as he gains some weight or muscle for the role.

>every episode is named after a style of music and uses a different musical style

..not exactly disproving that hipster association.

>show is heavily influenced by jazz culture and has a notable OST full of jazz inspired music
>sperg out when the title references a jazz subgenre

It's a stupid sounding word and having every episode named after, etc, etc sounds like gimmick city.

bebop is the name of their ship retard

Well yeah, but if some suit thinks it will give them money, it will happen.

Spike - Oscar Isaac
Jet - Vin Diesel
Faye - MEW

>in universe explanation doesn't make it any better

nice try faggot.

>Spike - Oscar Isaac
God dammit I would actually be alright with this.

It's a show about bounty hunters in space.

Yeah, I was watching Inside Llewyn Davis the other night and it was a revelation that he'd be perfect.

Good point, we should totally be excited for a project with that kind of inspiration behind it.

He's charming but too ugly. Spike is handsome.

>Spike : Ezra Miller
>Jet : Bruce Willis (Height would be enhanced with perspective or CGI or whatever)
>Faye : Margot Robbie
>Julia : Jessica Chastain
>Vicious : Emily Blunt

>Spike - Oscar Isaac
By falling for the Oscar Isaacs meme you're every bit as bad as the people lining up for the latest Chris Pratt flick. These men are marketing tools, not actors. Inside Llewyn Davis was a hollywood shill job made for the express purpose of creating a new "legitimate" actor to be used in subsequent capeshit releases in order to attract the "film buff" demographic to maximize profits. This happens all the time in hollywood. They pluck out a new star with an inoffensive face from obscurity, put them in an indie shit on the cheap, and bam, they now have "legitimacy" "wow look at this hot new talented actor" appeal and can now be a new "artificial star" to hinge your summer tentpole release on.

It is all fraud, a manipulation. Oscar Isaac is no more an artist, no more a human being even, than the new mcdonalds festive hamburger promotion. He is smoke and mirrors, a light show, a pretend actor.

Exact same career progression is true of all of the shilled meme actors of late. Lawrence, Fassbender, Hardy, Pratt. By supporting these "lesser known" critical darling you are only enabling the pre-production marketing phase of the capeshit machine.

Isaac is lying to you with his very existence.

>Ezra Miller as Spike

Jesus Christ no

If the scene where he was falling from the church was included, it would be ranked up as one of the most beautiful film moments.

>mfw i think this unironically looks good without women

>recast Julia and Faye
>use Rap like Samurai Champloo instead of Jazz
>make the title ''Cowboi Jamal''

There you go.

Vin Diesel is not a big guy.Idris Elba would be a good Jet.

Except it would be really easy to make that scene look retarded in live action.

What's wrong with him?

The whole movie would look retarded if some shitty director was attached. Refn or Aronofsky are the only directors at this moment who could pull it off.

Does Cowboy Bebop have the greatest theme music in the history of television?

Adrian Grenier as Spike

I don't like a single movie with Vin Diesel in it. Idris would make a good Jet and at the end of the day everyone gets what they want like the time Hannibal Buress went to the college.

Who's Faye? And Ed?

I know you're memeing but I could actually see Idris as Jet

It's above average for an anime opening but still overrated

Refn would be excellent, indeed, but he'd throw his own autistic obsessions in it and make Spike or Vicious a silent guy.
I know he's not really appreciated here but I think Villeneuve would be perfect. Fincher too, but I can't imagine him working on a project like this one.

Are you on the spectrum?

Right? Fucking hipsters and their music. So pretentious how they... listen to things.

>Faye : Margot Robbie
Only good Faye casting I've seen 2bh but there's still something off about it

Yeah, I know but I can't see anybody else for Faye.

What about the weird guy with the tits?

It's so beautiful how they took something that was already done and just shot it in live action.

Ed - Bella Thorne
Faye - Karen Fukuhara
Jet - Terry Crews
Spike - An unknown tall lanky guy. Anyone else would make the audience think "Oh, it's X-actor in space"
Julia - Emily Blunt or Gretchen Mol
Vicious - Michael Pitt

>Vicious - Michael Pitt
He's got the right vibe but he's too babyfaced.

There aren't too many actors I could see playing Spike. Maybe either Christian Bale or Ryan Gosling since they're pretty good at playing "cool" characters and have some training in martial arts. I'd prefer Keanu because he'd nail down the voice but it won't happen. Other than that...

>Bruce Willis as Jet
>Olivia Wilde as Faye
>Jared Leto as Vicious

You guys are stupid, Cowboy Bebop is the Video Kid

Did you write this?

No one cause audiences won't get it

Shitskins, Kids and Women don't understand the concept of honour so will literally not get why Spike went back at the end to 1v1 Vicious.

Chan-wook Park or Takeshi Kitano should direct it.

Vicious - Michael Shannon

btw spike dies