Why is this show like 10x better and funnier than Family guy?

Why is this show like 10x better and funnier than Family guy?

Just finished watching season 10 and the second half of season 10 is on par with early simpsons seasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkIS5cQJuhY
youtube.com/watch?v=rhI904iejqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jBZ5OLy2EDg
youtube.com/watch?v=-ABSzmacHyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

best cartoon show currently airing definitely. I fucking love it when Steve sings.

And you never get that
> It's a Marge episode
for example feeling because all the characters are funny in their own way.

a sight for sore eyes

Much weirder than Family Guy anyway

I don't think McFarlane does anything for it but provide voices.

Recently saw the "Two Hundred" episode from season 13- pic related. Was amazing wild stuff.

Seth doesnt do much for any of his programs other than provide voices for like 50 different characters.

rag on seth if you want but he's a good VA.

And that's why American Dad is better than Family Guy

This basically.

the funny writers from the first few family guy seasons left family guy and became showrunners for this show

>10x better and funnier than Family Guy
10x less bad and less unfunny maybe.
The point I'm trying to make is that neither is funny. Very lazy attempts at comedy.

What are your favourite comedies?

I hate Family Guy more than this show, but I never understood why people praise this one so much

I haven't seen it in a long time but while I remember it being less annoying than FG, it wasn't particularly funny

>That indie movie episode
>The episode where Roger helps Stan renew his vows
>Ricky Spanish
>The Rapture

Fucking goat. I can't stand family guy as much as I did when i was 14 but I can binge watch American Dad.

Bordertown and Rick and Morty

youtube.com/watch?v=EkIS5cQJuhY

>Daddy!
> that Stan in the background of every shot

He can't write for shit but he's a great voice actor

>riding in santas sleigh
>oh full moon tonight
>when you're above the clouds every night is a full moon
>is that true?
>is any of this?

The indie movie episode was so great. That and the one with Jeff in space, I love when shows do episodes way outside their normal range like that

youtube.com/watch?v=rhI904iejqQ

>the time inside her
>WAS THE BEST DAMN NINE MONTHS OF MY LIIIIIIIFE

Generous of you to reply for me with shows I've literally never seen.

Daily reminder that this is the actual twitter of Kevin Bacon

How's the TBS seasons?

>it's true

I really liked the live action one

I liked the first one though most agreed it was pretty bad.

But the 2nd one seemed pretty well liked, it had some of the best eps of the show IMO, though it didn't start out that great.

The Francine wasn't hot enough

Bullock is the best part of the show

youtube.com/watch?v=jBZ5OLy2EDg

American Dad has completely different writers and The characters are more likeable.

I do not at all understand why people hate family guy so much, I've been watching some of the earlier seasons and some of the episodes are really good. When and why did it become so cool on here to hate on it?

Whenever the show is brought up its like that Chappelle line from his stand up when he tries to convince his friends he didn't sleep with some girl, hes like "I DIDN'T DO IT, PLEASE BELIEVE ME. It feels like that with family guy like you guys are like NO WAY IM TO COOL AND SMART FOR THAT, but then like other shows that are just as fucking bad. There a whole thread defending how shitty south park is, im just curious why you guys chose family guy?

You watched the earlier seasons when it was good. I think most people are referring to the seasons after it came back from cancellation.

But all the other shows that people defend like the simpsons, south park and even american dad all have fucking awful seasons but everyone ignores them but not with family guy you all ignore the good episodes. Im curious as to why

Rapture is one of the GOAT animated series episodes. It makes want to watch an entire season of Stan the Demon Hunter

>You watched the earlier seasons when it was good
This is a meme that's not even intelligent. Old seasons were just as shit as the ones post-revival. Cutaways cutaways cutaways, randumb thing here randumb thing there. Characters are never likeable, they're just blanket slates for the potential jokes.

Your nostalgia clouds your judgment. First three seasons just exploited 90s pop culture. You're too jaded to see how what they do today is literally the same as back then, except with today's vapid pop culture.

>Just finished watching season 10 and the second half of season 10 is on par with early simpsons seasons.

GET OUT

Because it's a meme.

Its so clear that you never watched the show and base your entire opinion off of what south park told you. The cut aways aren't that fucking bad for the non stop crying it gets, omg they put little jokes and pop culture references occasionally in there original story, why you think the story is lolsorandom proves you've never watched the show, every episode I've watched have full original stories. Also South park puts pop culture references as the whole fucking episode now.

It's also shit. Everything McFarlane has ever created is trash.

Stan and Haley incest episode when?

in the past

I don't remember this

Its stans body double, not actually him

Read again dipshit. I was arguing that FG was always the same. The "hurr only the first three seasons are good" statement is nothing but a shallow meme. If one likes a rapid fire gag show like FG then all the glory to them. I ain't putting anybody down for that.

When American Dad launched, several writers moved over from Family Guy. I don't think it's a coincidence that as this happened, Family Guy declined in quality as AD just got better

>maybe baby

I don't like Hayley episodes :(

once it stopped being a 'lel jorge bush is dumb and so are replubicans' the show got exponentially better

the super detailed 6 pack on Steve cracks me up

No he isn't. You can immediately tell when he's voicing a character because every voice he does sounds basically the same. He's barely one step above "they cast me because I have a naturally funny speaking voice" tier.

>Rodger sounds like Seths normal voice

I just said he's barely ABOVE the people who just do their normal voice.

>reading comprehension of the average seth macfarlane fan

Early Family Guy (Pre-cancellation) > American Dad > Early American Dad > FG Now.

and before that you said
>because every voice he does sounds basically the same
don't get salty with me just because it took seconds to rpove you wrong

this
I feel like Haley is the Marge of the show, but it's not to such an extent at least
she reminds me of my shitty stoner sister

That's why I used the qualifier "basically". Because it varies a little but you can always tell it's him.

>reading comprehension of the average seth macfarlane fan

why is the music so good

youtube.com/watch?v=-ABSzmacHyQ

I'LL HATCHET YOU BOB CRAWLEY

Stan, Rodger, Stewie, Peter

All very distinct, they don;t even "basically" sound alike.

not really that hard since family guy is shit.

LEL RANDUB STUFF AND LE FUNY FLASHBACK

yeah no thanks