Why can't anglos get over WW2?

Why can't anglos get over WW2?
It's not like they mattered besides the Pacific Theater.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khmtMmDfOu0
youtube.com/watch?v=L8vFGQ0uJQc
youtube.com/watch?v=bNjp_4jY8pY&feature=youtu.be&t=1735
reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/39hrif/apparently_us_tankers_encountered_tiger_tanks/
reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/39hrif/apparently_us_tankers_encountered_tiger_tanks/cs5mtws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Halbe
youtube.com/watch?v=rC03c9rUzDs
youtube.com/watch?v=RWgzKvY2Xro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Greatest generation and all that bullshit

they keep trying to convince themselves they did the right thing as their country gets progressively less white every year

Jews won't let us act like we understand it in case we forget what happened to them.

muh lazers

youtube.com/watch?v=khmtMmDfOu0

youtube.com/watch?v=L8vFGQ0uJQc

>1945
>tiger I instead of tiger 2
>Germany didn't even had fuel
>all tanks crews were kids with no training

>thinking that some things that happened were the only things that happened

You should blame the USSR for that. They're the ones who spread internationalist memes and multiculturalism.

WHEN THE FUCK WILL WE GET FUCKING DIESELPUNK WORLD WAR 2 MOVIE?!?!?

The number of times American Shermans ran into a Tiger 1 can literally be counted on one hand.

I think the first 2/3 were pretty good, then it turns to absolute dog shit

anyway, what annoys me about the setting is that it plays 2 weeks before the war ended
nothing what they did really matters at this point and they could have just abandoned that fucking tank

There were American shemales in ww2?

never because it's fucking retarded, it could make good animu though

And this was one of them.

Is this and Das Boot the only good WW2 kino?

>Animu
Also, we had Sky captain and it was great, now I want fucking Nazi Mechas and Soviet Supersoldiers fighting in the ruins of London.

>1980 -35
>Tanks firing on the move and actually hit shit
>Tiger for some reason wants to close the distance between them

nice

Yeah that's not true, but who's gonna check your bs claims, right?

Come and See (1985)

Keep the propaganda going

Hmmm, is there someone they could have allied with or at least not went to war with who wanted to stop that?

youtube.com/watch?v=bNjp_4jY8pY&feature=youtu.be&t=1735

Reddit to the rescue
>guitar riff that gets everyone hard and wet

whoops forgot the link:
reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/39hrif/apparently_us_tankers_encountered_tiger_tanks/

it's a shame WoT is full of russian bias
those fucking stalinium IS-3 snapshoting across the map

This is why reddit is a better place.

What a fucking joke. Very first example:

>On December 21st, 1944 at 5 pm, 6 Tigers of 506th Heavy Panzer Battalion attacked the 7th Armored Division near St. Vith in the Ardennes. The Tigers started with Star Shells and followed up with armor piercing, destroying all of the defending American vehicles, including tanks. [1]

The 506th was refitted with Tiger IIs in August of 44. An additional company with Tiger Is was added in November, but it was not involved in the quoted action.

I was going to go through the rest, but someone there already did the work for me.

reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/39hrif/apparently_us_tankers_encountered_tiger_tanks/cs5mtws

>can only find 3 official documents asserting proven encounters
>deduced these must be only possible encounters

>>Tiger for some reason wants to close the distance between them

They smoked him and the tiger assumed they'd try to run, thats why he drove forward. Watch the fking movie and use your brain, holy shit.

No, that makes zero sense. I don't give a shit what the movie says, go read a German or American manual from WWII, or a memoir, or anything but what Hollywood tells you are tank tactics.

Didn't this movie was financed by world of tanks?

I don't care how inaccurate it is, this scene is fucking great

Tanking is rough.

Germany would have won the west with out American pressure.
Also the Pacific was bloodier than Europe by far

I don't understand why this movie wasn't set in the winter of 1944 during the battle of Hurtgen Forest. Its elements of stiff German resistance and the breakdown of the American replacement system make a lot more sense then than in April of 1945.

>its a "public school edumacated retard believes in meme WW2 history" episode

Its bleaker? Germany already lost and yet they continue to fight and get slaughtered for no real reason other than hitlers autism.

Fucking blind guy talking shit here.

>its a "autistic nerds get overly critical over a movie because they have an irrational hate boner for america and american military being presented as anything other than blood thirsty barbarian savages baby killer satanist" episode

What are some films that show the hell on earth that was the eastern front? Reading about the fighting there and the sheer millions of people that died like flies, yet there's almost no representation of it in Hollywood.

>yet they continue to fight
They continued to fight hard on the Eastern Front. In April of 1945 both British and US sources note that German resistance slackened heavily.

>In April of 1945 both British and US sources note that German resistance slackened heavily.

I dont doubt it. I would much rather be in a Brit or American POW camp than in a gulag in Siberia

werent there stories of germans on the eastern front running all the way in the opposite diretion to surrender to the US?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Halbe

>The Ninth Army, trapped in a large pocket in the Spree Forest region south-east of Berlin, attempted to break out of the pocket westwards through the village of Halbe and the pine forests south of Berlin to link up with the German Twelfth Army commanded by General Walther Wenck with the intention of heading west and surrendering to the Western Allies.

see

youtube.com/watch?v=rC03c9rUzDs
Das Boot is just great

Have you played Scythe? They made a boardgame that makes use of all this imagery, it's purty gud

it is, but it triggers my ww2 tank autism severely

the easy 8 sherman could pen a tiger I (on literally any part of the armor barring a really high deflection angle) from like 1.5km away

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

D R O P P E D

D R O P P E D

>see German guy on British talk show
>they make Nazi jokes every time he opens his mouth
>he's obviously sick of their shit
Brits are just as retarded as Americans.

>German artillery is blind as fuck
>Tiger tank gets taken out by a single Sherman
>Veteran SS troops charge blindly in a disabled tank
>its a badass top performing his last stand episode

great scene

youtube.com/watch?v=RWgzKvY2Xro