Will you always complain about strong female characters or will you get used to it

Will you always complain about strong female characters or will you get used to it

Believable operators and female superheroes are perfectly acceptable

why did you make this thread? why would you willingly create a shitty thread like this?

I am raising awareness and fighting for gender equality

Complain? I want MORE female operators.

are you and the Lilly poster one in the same? please confirm

>Believable operators
>female
yea no

>believable [unbelievable things] are perfectly fine
really ground my gears

They are like berries

she would be way hotter if she was blonde

No qualms with strong female characters, qualms with the actresses who get picked to play them. They're usually quite often given very little direction with their character and probably just get told "so your character is strong, act strong" so they just act real moody and morose in a shitty attempt to come off as "badass" and "she's just like the boys!!" and it just comes off as super try-hard and more often than not, cringe as fuck

All they have to do is cast actresses who are ACTUALLY strong instead of pretending to be

Emily blunt was pretty operator in edge of tomorrow.

This nigger knows what's up.

Which is kinda funny since she played an "operator" character in sicario and got straight up memed on by all the male operators.

>he doesn't know about fämälämäposter

he posts: Regan, Lilly, Biel, Bänks, Winnick, and occasionally Scarjo and ASR

>having multiple waifus

if you lived in my village we would feed you to the bullet ants

Female operators? More like "operate my penis", am I right?

Hang yourself iFaggot

Sorry, I'm late

Who is this iFaggot you refer to

Please post some strong female characters

>believable operators
>female

no

i don't generally believe in 'badass' men in film, why would I belive in badass women? There is a reason Bruce Lee carried a gun in real life. All this badassery on film involving any human figure no matter what their gender is a fucking fantasy.

If you can't recognize how stupid all 'action adventure' bullshit is (or can at least not take it seriously) you have more problems than your misogyny.